Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone Seen This Mixed Race Girl? (Melissa)  (Read 2901 times)

Offline BlackWizard

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Searched her and saw nothing so thought I'd take a stab at the general forum.

Offline pumps

Offline BlackWizard

She does look good!

Indeed! And based on your reviews, she's sometimes local to the both of us (Palace).

I'm wary of TOFTT though - I don't punt as often as most, so one bad punt might be my punt for a few months and I don't want to risk it.

I was hoping someone had already dealt with her.

Probably unlikely.

Offline pumps

Indeed! And based on your reviews, she's sometimes local to the both of us (Palace).

I'm wary of TOFTT though - I don't punt as often as most, so one bad punt might be my punt for a few months and I don't want to risk it.

I was hoping someone had already dealt with her.

Probably unlikely.

Indeed I saw her profile localish to me in recent searches...but never bothered to click on it as her as the main picture wasn't exactly inviting.

Now that I've looked at her profile in more depth I can see that her face is rather attractive, If she does make it back this way a little closer  I will pursue it.

Offline BlackWizard

Indeed I saw her profile localish to me in recent searches...but never bothered to click on it as her as the main picture wasn't exactly inviting.

Now that I've looked at her profile in more depth I can see that her face is rather attractive, If she does make it back this way a little closer  I will pursue it.

I commend your bravery to endeavour into waters uncharted.

It's thanks to you I didn't see Angela Sexy. I was days away from making the call and your review highlighting her hygiene (or lack thereof) popped up.

I still find myself on her profile from time to time wondering if she's cleaned up a bit. She's another good looking one.

Offline pumps

I commend your bravery to endeavour into waters uncharted.

It's thanks to you I didn't see Angela Sexy. I was days away from making the call and your review highlighting her hygiene (or lack thereof) popped up.

I still find myself on her profile from time to time wondering if she's cleaned up a bit. She's another good looking one.

Give Angela a try mate, The last couple times I saw her she was "okay" hygiene wise, as long as you ain't into RO or putting your face up her arse... you should be fine.

coolfriend_f

she is super hot, check her our performing on chaturbate webcam under the name creamyexotica. She has an amazing ass :wacko: :wackogirl:

Offline BlackWizard

she is super hot, check her our performing on chaturbate webcam under the name creamyexotica. She has an amazing ass :wacko: :wackogirl:

Different person, mate. Different face, different tats.

Offline pumps

Looks like a different woman to me...

External Link/Members Only

coolfriend_f

Offline BlackWizard

Looks like she's in Crystal Palace now.

And is it me, or did her hour price go up? I don't have a good memory...

£70 for the half doesn't sound bad though.

Offline pumps

Dunno about the pricing, but she's definitely rewritten her profile a bit.

I remember it said no black guys just africans or something.... Now it says mature black men only  :sarcastic:

I guess when you set-up shop in a predominately black area you have to bend your own rules lol

I will try and visit her before she leaves!

Offline BlackWizard

Dunno about the pricing, but she's definitely rewritten her profile a bit.

I remember it said no black guys just africans or something.... Now it says mature black men only  :sarcastic:

I guess when you set-up shop in a predominately black area you have to bend your own rules lol

I will try and visit her before she leaves!

I saw that too.

I was gonna send her a message saying "When you say mature do you mean physically or mentally?", but I don't want to shoot my first shot sarcastically in case she turns out to be good  :D

Offline pumps

I saw that too.

I was gonna send her a message saying "When you say mature do you mean physically or mentally?", but I don't want to shoot my first shot sarcastically in case she turns out to be good  :D

Well when I make it around to seeing her, I'll mention it. but I can imagine its because she's had bad experiences yadaydayda fair play to her its her body afterall.

Offline pumps

okay I saw this girl - thick thighs and arse....but not a bubble butt.  British, as per pic's. Signs of child birth!

I'd recommend her!

Offline what-a man

I would have loved to see her but I noticed that she has recently removed french kissing from her enjoys list. Any punt without some form of kissing is a no no for me. Pumps, did you attempt to kiss her? Pls confirm.

Offline pumps

I would have loved to see her but I noticed that she has recently removed french kissing from her enjoys list. Any punt without some form of kissing is a no no for me. Pumps, did you attempt to kiss her? Pls confirm.

Kissing isn't something I do matey.....

She replies to emails/whatsapp super quick though.....It may be worth asking the question.

Offline BlackWizard

okay I saw this girl - thick thighs and arse....but not a bubble butt.  British, as per pic's. Signs of child birth!

I'd recommend her!

Tried to contact.

I'm the wrong age and shade  :rolleyes:

How was the service, though? Will there be a proper review of what she did/didn't do, location etc.? She actually looks pretty cute in the face and the body looks good too so if the service was good I'd be willing to give her another run via email/text and work my way into her good graces.

Minus the tats, she's actually the type I'd pursue if she were a civvie.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2015, 07:33:27 pm by BlackWizard »

Offline pumps

Tried to contact.

I'm the wrong age and shade  :rolleyes:

How was the service, though? Will there be a proper review of what she did/didn't do, location etc.? She actually looks pretty cute in the face and the body looks good too so if the service was good I'd be willing to give her another run via email/text and work my way into her good graces.

Minus the tats, she's actually the type I'd pursue if she were a civvie.

how do you know your the wrong age and shade? is that what she told you directly? work your way into her good graces? lmao a prostitute isn't worth that much effort.

In terms of services I got what I usually get...all my reviews follow a theme when it comes to my service requirements lol I may write a review, I may not  ;)

Offline BlackWizard

lmao a prostitute isn't worth that much effort.

You're absolutely right on that end  :D

Offline pumps

You're absolutely right on that end  :D

But if you do a MJ over night and find yourself visiting her, she's a good fuck, you won't be disappointed!

Offline Cunning Punt

I would have loved to see her but I noticed that she has recently removed french kissing from her enjoys list. Any punt without some form of kissing is a no no for me.

Yes, worth checking but the fact she has had it on her profile and then removed it shows a conscious move, particularly as she is British and apparently independent, rather than an EEWG with poor English and a Sergei doing her profile and controlling what she does/doesn't do.

Yet she states: "I provide excellent GFE (Girlfriend Experience)" - as if this needed explaining to anyone - apart from her, clearly!
While some things are open to debate, one thing is certain: French Kissing is THE crucial element of GFE - fact.

Lots of guys like Pumps don't do FK with a WG but many of us do. So, if girls don't want to do it, fine, just wish they would be honest about it: don't claim to do FK it you don't or GFE if you don't.

Offline pumps

Yes, worth checking but the fact she has had it on her profile and then removed it shows a conscious move, particularly as she is British and apparently independent, rather than an EEWG with poor English and a Sergei doing her profile and controlling what she does/doesn't do.

Yet she states: "I provide excellent GFE (Girlfriend Experience)" - as if this needed explaining to anyone - apart from her, clearly!
While some things are open to debate, one thing is certain: French Kissing is THE crucial element of GFE - fact.

Lots of guys like Pumps don't do FK with a WG but many of us do. So, if girls don't want to do it, fine, just wish they would be honest about it: don't claim to do FK it you don't or GFE if you don't.

Definitely right about her being in full control of her business, profile and knowing exactly what's written on her profile!

Yeah FK is something I'll do here and there if a wg forces me, my main deal breaker is OWO.

Although when I was fucking her I got the impression kissing was available as we had that moment (most will know what I mean) where we made direct eye contact and it's either you move in together for a kiss or turn ur face...obviously I moved in abit then turned my face  :D

so YMMV

happy punting guys!

y798

A mate of mine saw her. She gave very good head according to him :)

Offline Mr. Cheeks

I've seen her this week and certainly agree regarding her bj skills. Melissa's got some skills & gave me the best (IMO) edging deepthroat blowie of my life!! :thumbsup: Will post a review in due time.

Offline od13218

I've seen her this week and certainly agree regarding her bj skills. Melissa's got some skills & gave me the best (IMO) edging deepthroat blowie of my life!! :thumbsup: Will post a review in due time.
Profile gone today! Pity. When did you see her? Did she say anything about leaving?

Offline pumps

Profile gone today! Pity. When did you see her? Did she say anything about leaving?

Her profile hasn't gone.

As said above, she knows how to suck a dick!

Offline Mr. Cheeks

She said she was looking for a more conventional incall location in Dagenham and she said she has been hopping hotels recently. She is worth a visit, I had a good time.

Offline od13218

Her profile hasn't gone.

As said above, she knows how to suck a dick!

Well the link no longer works. "404 file not found"

Offline pumps

Well the link no longer works. "404 file not found"

Did you not think to try the link with her AW ID?

she's changed her user name.

Offline od13218

Did you not think to try the link with her AW ID?

she's changed her user name.

D'oh!
Thank you.
That's what comes of trying my punting research before coffee...