Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lillylonglegs111  (Read 3868 times)

14 review(s) for lillylonglegs111 (10 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline StevenS

I saw Lilly at the beginning of this week as she was staying in a hotel near Canary Wharf.

Booking was easy but she does not do advanced bookings, only on the day, so have a plan B ready.

Services were FK, DFK, OWO and protected sex CG and doggy. All delivered with skill and enthusiasm.

Physically she is very hot! Great body, big fake tits, tanned, toned and leggy. Facially very "glamour" rather than girl next door. Big lips, full makeup, loads of big blonde hair.

Shower before and after not included in the hour.

She kisses great, oral is superb, pussy tasted lovely and is tight to fuck. Finished off with her wanking me over her tits.

I'd see her again when she next comes to London.

If you like the glamour girl look and fancy seeing your cock being devoured by a pretty girl with big lips, she's recommended. If you like a girl next door natural look, then she's not for you.

Offline akauya

Shower before and after not included in the hour.

Showers on her time is pretty unusual for prossies. She should be commended for that.

Thanks for the review.

Offline Bigjack

Hi been a long time lurker
 was she staying at the Britannia hotel?
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 01:16:49 pm by Bigjack »

Offline StevenS

Thanks for adding the link. Basic error on my part.

I agree on the shower time. I'd say that it was about 70 minutes between entering and leaving the room for a 60 min booking.

Ps price paid was £160.

I've taken a short break so getting back into the swing of writing a review  :)
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 01:22:31 pm by StevenS »

Offline StevenS

Naming a hotel isn't a great idea

Offline StevenS

Rate her face?

Tricky. As a glamour model type i'd go for 7 or 8.

Online loki33

Can you think of anyone who looks familiar?

password02

Good review - I saw her in MK at a lower rate - her London rate is 3160.

As review says she is IMO very good looking - I woud give her a score of a high 8.5/10 and very close to a 9/10 - Great big tits and great figure as well as big hair and very very fit - Mr Tarzan said close to a Victoria's Secret model and I would agree.

I saw her at £120 ph in her location in MK - her London tour rate is £160 ph

:thumbsup:

Offline Jerboa

Good review - I saw her in MK at a lower rate - her London rate is 3160.

As review says she is IMO very good looking - I woud give her a score of a high 8.5/10 and very close to a 9/10 - Great big tits and great figure as well as big hair and very very fit - Mr Tarzan said close to a Victoria's Secret model and I would agree.

I saw her at £120 ph in her location in MK - her London tour rate is £160 ph

:thumbsup:

Like a VS model! Wow I will have to go see her.

Tim20

Was tempted to see her as she's back in London but at £180 per hour now will give her a big miss.
Also was reading her AW reviews and was good to see that someone had the bollocks to leave some neutral feedback on there about her on her last AW feedback.

Millwall1885

Offline Jerboa

Upped her rates, popular no doubt.

Offline webpunter

Upped her rates, popular no doubt.
Her rates head north when she's in Londinium

Offline Jerboa

Her rates head north when she's in Londinium

Yes they do, but wasn't she £160 last month in London, or am I wrong?

Offline webpunter

Yes they do, but wasn't she £160 last month in London, or am I wrong?
I'm more interested in punting in MK Central - so haven't being paying attention.  From the recesses of my brain i recall 130 [MK] / 160 [Londinium].  Think you are on the money - just like her

Offline Jerboa

I'm more interested in punting in MK Central - so haven't being paying attention.  From the recesses of my brain i recall 130 [MK] / 160 [Londinium].  Think you are on the money - just like her

Yes form a queue for her in MK.  :P

Or will she be one of those that get's popular, fucks off the provinces, and works permanently in London whacking up her rates, yeah I know I'm a cynical barstard!
« Last Edit: November 09, 2015, 11:59:28 pm by Jerboa »

ramrodronnie

Never the done thing to mention hotel names Bigjack  :hi: :thumbsdown: