Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Walsall Thai Massage  (Read 8390 times)

Wilson

One for you Smithie,

Anyone got any experience of here?

External Link/Members Only

smithie1000

Hi Wilson, mmmm missed that one LOL. off on hols so no punting for me for a week, if toftb let us know.
I followed the link and a pic came up, she got a nice smile.

Text them and got back a full page of stuff and the bottom line say's stuff about giving them respect FFS
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 02:17:07 pm by smithie1000 »

Offline Roodboy867

At the bottom of the website it says under customer notice "No sexual service or sensual massage"  :thumbsdown:

smithie1000

Hi Wilson, mmmm missed that one LOL. off on hols so no punting for me for a week, if toftb let us know.
I followed the link and a pic came up, she got a nice smile.

Text them and got back a full page of stuff and the bottom line say's stuff about giving them respect FFS

Found some more info, the owner is on face book, look for Ployta Wongpanya, she is very nice and they only about 10 miles from me mmm one for the team??????

Wilson

Another one, but in Bloxwich, worth exploring?

W

Wilson

Found some more info, the owner is on face book, look for Ployta Wongpanya, she is very nice and they only about 10 miles from me mmm one for the team??????

V nice.
Drove past, is a beauty shop or hairdressers, might be a bit odd walking in there!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I have not clicked the Facebook link.

Would it be appropriate to post that link, if it is her personal one? Or is the facebook link for her business?

smithie1000

V nice.
Drove past, is a beauty shop or hairdressers, might be a bit odd walking in there!

We need someone with a lot of front to ask but don't text them as you get an A4 reply saying no.

We have all seen the legit stuff and then found out their up for it......
« Last Edit: October 13, 2015, 05:32:57 pm by smithie1000 »

smithie1000

I have not clicked the Facebook link.

Would it be appropriate to post that link, if it is her personal one? Or is the facebook link for her business?

I would say its for her business.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Bobby2611

Offline Walsalllad15

May pop along tomorrow,  it turns out I live right by her

Bobby2611

Same here, post a review if any good  :thumbsup:

smithie1000

May pop along tomorrow,  it turns out I live right by her

Let me know please .................... ASAP LOL

Stimpy

Well after contemplating retirement and failing I dropped into Thai massage Walsall on Tuesday ,it's based within a room at the back of the hairdresser/beauticians shop  , the women doing the massage was probably 35 with looks and figure to match any of the girls in brum but sadly no extras on offer , had to wear some silly trouser things which was a shame , massage itself was superb highly highly recommended it if anyone is after a straight massage , i did say I was happy with no silly pants and during conversation said I'd had a massage in an apartment in Birmingham so without actually saying here love tug this I think she got the idea ,if anyone does get anymore please let us know as I'd be straight back round for a second attempt

Dodo

Did she notice your erection  :wacko:

smithie1000

Well after contemplating retirement and failing I dropped into Thai massage Walsall on Tuesday ,it's based within a room at the back of the hairdresser/beauticians shop  , the women doing the massage was probably 35 with looks and figure to match any of the girls in brum but sadly no extras on offer , had to wear some silly trouser things which was a shame , massage itself was superb highly highly recommended it if anyone is after a straight massage , i did say I was happy with no silly pants and during conversation said I'd had a massage in an apartment in Birmingham so without actually saying here love tug this I think she got the idea ,if anyone does get anymore please let us know as I'd be straight back round for a second attempt

Well done in going mate, one for the team lol

Stimpy

[/quote

I'd have had to stick it in her eye for it to be noticed , sadly the old lad behaved itself and never got caught twitching

Dodo

[/quote

I'd have had to stick it in her eye for it to be noticed , sadly the old lad behaved itself and never got caught twitching

It was in part a serious question.......I can never have a massage without getting a stiffy. The more I try to think of something to remove the urge the worse it gets. Earlier this year on holiday on a cruise, where you cannot get more legit, I ended up with a hard on.

Offline merlot158

Hi been there today. Very attractive slim 40s? Thai. Small room at the back of the shop with pucka massage table.£35 for a 1 hour proper massage with no mention of extras nor did I ask. I think k there maybe a chance once she gets to know you but dont rely on it.
Excellent value  for a good massage.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 06:17:51 pm by merlot158 »

Stimpy

I've been a couple of times now , last time was just before Christmas she was dressed in tight jeans and a tight top looked sexy as hell but no extras on offer , she did stake a call from somebody enquiring about what she did and how much he needed to bring the answer was pretty straight forward when she put the phone down on him, if you want a genuine and excellent massage (genuinely the best I've had sorted my back out )then I'd highly recommend a visit ,I'd love to know if anymore was on offer to anyone but nothing here , and the room is in the back of a busy hair dressers , she did say she was moving when her lease/contract expires with the owner

smithie1000

Hi been there today. Very attractive slim 40s? Thai. Small room at the back of the shop with pucka massage table.£35 for a 1 hour proper massage with no mention of extras nor did I ask. I think k there maybe a chance once she gets to know you but dont rely on it.
Excellent value  for a good massage.
got to give it this -+ -+

smithie1000

I've been a couple of times now , last time was just before Christmas she was dressed in tight jeans and a tight top looked sexy as hell but no extras on offer , she did stake a call from somebody enquiring about what she did and how much he needed to bring the answer was pretty straight forward when she put the phone down on him, if you want a genuine and excellent massage (genuinely the best I've had sorted my back out )then I'd highly recommend a visit ,I'd love to know if anymore was on offer to anyone but nothing here , and the room is in the back of a busy hair dressers , she did say she was moving when her lease/contract expires with the owner
Same to you sorry  -+  -+

Stimpy

Same to you sorry  -+  -+

Can assure you I had full intentions of getting my balls tickled both times

smithie1000

Can assure you I had full intentions of getting my balls tickled both times
hey up mate, I would like to go there but really want a He as well.

Benson50

Hi Smithie,

I'm pretty sure that Rinnie from the Mermaid website, the totally legit girl you saw this week, is the same girl in the photos on this website. Check out the photos on both sites.

I've seen Ployta, the owner/manager, (the other girl in the photos) several times for traditional thai massage and she is also totally "pants on" legit.

smithie1000

Hi Smithie,

I'm pretty sure that Rinnie from the Mermaid website, the totally legit girl you saw this week, is the same girl in the photos on this website. Check out the photos on both sites.

I've seen Ployta, the owner/manager, (the other girl in the photos) several times for traditional thai massage and she is also totally "pants on" legit.
Ok thanks, no return for me unless I just need a cheap massage.  :crazy: