Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natural Healing Sheldon (FBSM)  (Read 4732 times)

Offline xjammacx

Hi All

Has anyone tried here yet?

External Link/Members Only

If so what was it like? Strictly a massage or was HE on offer?

Couldn't see it on Stapler's threads (may just be being blind or dumb). If not I may have to TOFT.

Thanks

Offline Stapler

I don't believe there is a report on this 'shop.'
It's upstairs in an office block.
Maybe the same people as Coton Lane, Bearwood and Stirchley so I would expect extras will be available.

If you do go, be wary of how much they try to upsell you.

Good luck!

..S..
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Frenchy4012

Only been once and had HE but I think there was more on offer.

Offline xjammacx

Thanks both. Booked in for 12 will try and get a decent report back on here this afternoon

Frenchy4012

Thanks both. Booked in for 12 will try and get a decent report back on here this afternoon

Good luck m8, look forward to your report.

Offline xjammacx

Well went ahead with a four hand massage. £50 which seems about right. One started at my shoulders the other at my feet and began working their way up. Pressure of the massage was perfect hit all the right spots. The thigh rubbing led to the inevitable ball tickle but for some reason I wasn't feeling it. One of the girls asked about a reach under and for the first time ever in a 'shop' i said no. From their reaction it was clear it was a first for them too as their attitudes changed completely. They became chatty between themselves and pretty much spent the next 10 minutes tickling my back.

I'm not going to say it was crap and for others not to go as I think the reach under would have meant a different attitude. (Which it probably shouldn't) but I personally would rather travel the extra distance in to Brum and use colour and beauty or one of the Thai girls.

rorororo

smithie1000

Well went ahead with a four hand massage. £50 which seems about right. One started at my shoulders the other at my feet and began working their way up. Pressure of the massage was perfect hit all the right spots. The thigh rubbing led to the inevitable ball tickle but for some reason I wasn't feeling it. One of the girls asked about a reach under and for the first time ever in a 'shop' i said no. From their reaction it was clear it was a first for them too as their attitudes changed completely. They became chatty between themselves and pretty much spent the next 10 minutes tickling my back.

I'm not going to say it was crap and for others not to go as I think the reach under would have meant a different attitude. (Which it probably shouldn't) but I personally would rather travel the extra distance in to Brum and use colour and beauty or one of the Thai girls.

You said No       :dash:

Offline xjammacx

I know Smithie. As I said it I could hear a little voice in my head screaming "what are you doing you twat?"

Offline xjammacx

How are the girls? Fit?

They are ok.

Don't think you'd approach them in a club until 2:59am and then it's cos it's better than a wank.

smithie1000

I know Smithie. As I said it I could hear a little voice in my head screaming "what are you doing you twat?"

LOL, been there once or twice lol, mind you my little voice was shouting at me..................

Offline Jsymff

Come on let's have a full review of the place !

Offline Jsymff

Because of a mix up over an appointment with Laura in Lode Lane, found myself wandering around Sheldon last Saturday morning. Natural Healing is on first floor of an office block on corner of Lode Lane and A45 at very busy junction opposite the Travelodge. Rang bell and was greeted by Nana. She is probably in her thirties, petite with a little bit of a tummy, nice tits with plenty of cleavage on show, does not speak very much English. Fee was £30 for 30 min massage. Place is clean and bright. Led to a massage room and left to undress whilst Nana went back into reception area. She was on her own working, only 10:15 am and she locked the front door so we were not disturbed. She came back, put on usual music, and went to top of table and asked if I wanted soft, medium or hard massage. Went for the hard and it was great, really firm and hitting all the right places. She stayed at top of table and kept reaching right over me allowing her tits to rub up and down my back. Had my hands on back of her legs rubbing up as far as her bum, no objection at all, but she had fairly thick skin coloured tights on. Moved around and started massaging my legs with little runs of her finger up the crack of my ass and little bit of ball tickling as well. By now I was getting pretty turned on which showed when she adked me to turn over. In a sexy little whispered voice, asked me if I wanted HE for extra £20, topless £30 or naked for £40 with FBSM. Went for the topless and was not disappointed, she set about my old man with lovely long firm strokes and blowing on him at same time. I was allowed completely free access to her lovely tits and her nipples became hard with all the attention they were getting. Sadly I didn't last too long and pumped a good load into her hand with some splashing onto her stomach. She kept pumping the old man for another minute or so then set about cleaning me up, but still letting me play with her titties as she went about it. Sadly she then put her top back on and finished off massaging my lega and chest for the last five minutes or so. Got dressed, paid up and Nana gave me a lovely cuddle. Will definately go back, want to see Nana again, but will go for the naked option as I am sure much more could be on offer. Will let you know.😜👍

Offline Stapler

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Stak100

Been here twice over the last year and the first time was with a slim twenty something attractive sort (can't recall name) and received a nice attentive massage with teasing in the right places. As it was a first visit and I was flying blind I didn't know what to expect until I was there so went in with no real expectations, when the roll over came she could obviously see my current mood and gave the whisper. I opted for Body to body £60 and was not disappointed.
Second recent visit was with Monica, again 20s but was short and curvy with inoffensive looks but not a really attractive girl. She gave a nice massage and came to the point of offering options and I was right in the mood so pushed my luck and punted for FS to which she said "no only BTB £60" I opted for HE and she said "Ok how much FS?" I offered £60 and she said £100!! :dash: I politely declined and said no too much so just HE please to which she said "ok £80" I declined again and she settled at £60  :) throughout my performance she kept telling me she was very cheap which added to the experience  :D. A good seeing to later all be it a quiet one so as not to draw attention, she finished me off by hand and cleaned me up and I went skipping away with a load off my mind.
I'm not sure if I will rush back but I will deffo visit again.
Also this is my first post so please be gentle. I will post more reviews as I have been elsewhere.

Offline Samjos

was greeted by Nana. She is probably in her thirties, petite with a little bit of a tummy, nice tits with plenty of cleavage on show, does not speak very much English.

Is this the same NaNa who was at Boldmere for a while? Is she still working here? If it is Deffo more on offer

Dodo

Thanks for that Stak........you sound like a welcome addition to the forum.  :hi: