Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Independent playgirl Walsall Town Centre  (Read 1628 times)

smithie1000

Here is a new one I think, Ida road is the location.  My last chance for a punt this week so I'm looking around today for something different.

Offline Boundless

Here is a new one I think, Ida road is the location.  My last chance for a punt this week so I'm looking around today for something different.

Link mate?

smithie1000

smithie1000

External Link/Members Only

Offline Boundless

Cheers

That's some impressive pair of magumbies she's packing there!  :P

Look forward to the review if you get to see her.

smithie1000

Yes they are lol.  Still looking around and with the weather being good its a run out on motorbike too lol

Offline Stapler

Number links to Amira's Sun Lounge Beauty Salon
Massage : £30 per hour.

..S...
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 08:56:25 am by Stapler »
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline chucky7

I've been there , went for a massage intially because was within walking distance .but when I got there was shown few girls one particularly hot one and had a quick quickie instead. Located right outside Tesco so not entirely discreet.

Simon S

I've been there , went for a massage intially because was within walking distance .but when I got there was shown few girls one particularly hot one and had a quick quickie instead. Located right outside Tesco so not entirely discreet.
What was on offer ?

Simon S

How much and was there OWO, kissing CIM etc ?

Offline chucky7

FK yes RO no and didn't enquire about the rest.

smithie1000

Full service

did you get FS at the shop in Ida road or where you directed some where else?

Offline chucky7

Literally right next to Tesco, could see the entrance looking out the window lol.

smithie1000

Ok thanks.  Heidi operates from there.