Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Berlin again  (Read 2273 times)

Offline Steve2

So far so good. Excellent company with "Jerboa" and "Wanking"

Yesterday at Anni Porshe was underwhelming but got better after we left.

Just bailed from Insomnia leaving the boys to fend for themselves!!!

They will do us proud, I am sure

Maybe 10 "professional" girls, several couples and maybe 6 single girls. A total fuckfest. Introduced  to German wheat beer too

Totally fucked but tomorrow is another day to look forward to. Amazing value at 95 Euros for a 10 hour party. If only there was VFM like this in London

vt

Good to hear you three teaming up for a punting holiday!  :yahoo:

We can only dream about that kind of VFM fun here!  :rolleyes:

Those single German ladies are certainly liberated...with 6 of them turning up for an orgy...unbelievable!   :)

I like that cloudy wheat beer 'Weissbier' too...like a complete meal in itself!  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 11:05:39 pm by vt »

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Fantastic, glad you are enjoying yourself mate  :hi:

Saving some energy for tomorrow I guess.   ;)

Offline Steve2

I like that cloudy wheat beer 'Weissbier' too...like a complete meal in itself!  :thumbsup:

The only thing that has always put me off was the cloudyness. Last night I had a glass that was clear. It's called Crystal Weissbeer

spkmstr48

The only thing that has always put me off was the cloudyness. Last night I had a glass that was clear. It's called Crystal Weissbeer

Offline Wanking

Steve it was fantastic to meet you two legends.. Both true gentlemen and a good laugh..

I had a blast despite my injured foreskin and being in pain for the few days. The injury was caused by an over enthusiastic wank by a black Street girl in the Rld on day 1  :angry:

Anyway my report soon... 

Offline Steve2

The cloudiness is yeast, which is good for you. Drink up Steve  :drinks:

Great with Weisswurst for a traditional Bavarian breakfast

Cheers

Marcus

:drinks: :diablo: :lol:

All beer needs yeast> I thought it was the wheat that made it cloudy so I was impressed that some clever person has produced a clear version

Offline Wanking

Btw my cock was just too sore to bother with airport girls today, plus 8 cums over the previous 3 days left the tank fairly empty..  :dancegirl:

I just chilled in the naturist sauna near the Kadewe. Some nice burds roaming around in the buff there..   :thumbsup:

spkmstr48

All beer needs yeast> I thought it was the wheat that made it cloudy so I was impressed that some clever person has produced a clear version

It's nothing to do with the wheat, that's just used instead of barley to feed the yeast

The clear wheat beer has just been filtered

:drinks: :diablo: :lol:

vt

Steve, you're probably right to be wary of cloudy drinks!   :scare:

External Link/Members Only

Offline RimJobBob

Chaps I'm over there for one night in a few weeks, where would you recommend I head to?
It seems parties are the thing to go for? Where is the bet chance of ffm type fuckery?

Offline Jerboa

I'm just back home from Berlin, was great to see Steve again, and finally meet the legend Wanking, are you going to sue the street prossie for a industrial injury  :D I will post a report shortly.

Offline Wanking

are you going to sue the street prossie for a industrial injury  :D I will post a report shortly.

Hahaha I should do..

Steve or Jerboa, do u remember the name of the grumpy blonde who was the first house girl on duty in insomnia last thursday??

Offline Jerboa

Hahaha I should do..

Steve or Jerboa, do u remember the name of the grumpy blonde who was the first house girl on duty in insomnia last thursday??

No I didn't go near her.

Offline Wanking

What u do Friday n Saturday night J?

Offline Jerboa

What u do Friday n Saturday night J?

Went with Steve to Airport Girls Friday, then went Artemis that evening and Saturday, report on it's way.

Offline Steve2

Hahaha I should do..

Sorry mate, I didn't ask her name but she was an OK fuck for the warm up act. I've seen her a few times before and she does seem to get a bit grumpy after a while

Offline Wanking

Shes there a few years now. On previous visits more than a year ago she used to do amazing bbbj, but now all house girls along with some of the single women all just do cbj.

At least about 1/2 the house ladies  allowed RO this time around  :dancegirl:

Offline Jerboa

Anni Porsche Wednesday 30th Sept  External Link/Members Only

Steve2 and myself got the early Ryan Air flight from Stanstead, got to Gneisenaustraße with ease at 10:30, there is a cafe next door to AP, we were half hour before kick off, so took a seat and had a cafe outside in the sunshine.

As has been reported on here before, this place is a apartment sex party, and for €78 you can stay all day.
We got a locker and paid the fee, showered and took a walk, a slim Bulgarian girl was already on the large bed in the main room, I took a seat in the lounge with a drink first, as Steve went for a play next door, from the lounge you get a good view through to the bedroom, so went through after a while, got a go with the Bulgarian girl, forgot her name, covered oral and sex in mish, did the job first of the day.

Took another shower and retired to the lounge, got stuck into the buffet, another girl arrived, she was fat not my type tbf, and around this time Wanking arrived, nice to finally meet, he's a good lad, and was telling us how he'd got on the night before with the street hookers, I wasn't in a rush to play again, I spent a lot of time in the lounge, had a few biers and more food.

I got talking to a young Kiwi lad, this was his first time at any sort of sex party, and he was a bit nervous, so told him the score, and to just do it, be polite and have fun, he finally went next door and filled his boots.

Later on Tina the tattooed German frau arrived, she speaks good English, Steve & Wanking knew her from previous visits, she is one who is a genuine sex lover, but this evening she had a crap attitude, snapping at everyone and being a bossy cow, I shagged her for a bit, but I got quickly turned off by the attitude, so went for a shower.

Steve and myself left at around 7pm, as we needed to check into our hotel, In conclusion this place is great VFM, Steve did say it wasn't as good as previous visits, but such is the way of parties. Steve & Wanking lets hear your version lads.  :thumbsup:

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Glad you enjoyed Jerboa.

Would try and help you with the name of the Bulgarian, but I think there are quite a few there.

Sorry to hear about Tina. She can be a bit temperamental, but good when she's in the right mood.

Offline Steve2

As Jerboa said. Probably the most underwhelming visit to Anni Porsche since I have been going to Berlin. The 1st young slim Bulgarian was pretty good, followed by Melissa who is a bit bigger and quite good fun. She wanted her arse licking so I called on "Wanking" to help out as that is his speciality

A bit of the buffet and a few beers then a session with an older lady I've seen before which was pretty good. She really seems to get into it.

Another break and Tina arrived. She had some serious attitude from the start so I retreated to the bar

Off to the hotel to check in and a visit to the biergarten for a pizza and a beer

Offline Jerboa

Insomnia Gangbang Thurs 1st Oct  External Link/Members Only

I was looking forward to this party, as had heard good stuff about this place from Steve and the reports on here and ISG.
Steve and I arrived at the door just after 2pm, paid our €95 and undressed, like most of these gangbang parties you either wear boxers or a towel. Went upstairs where all the action happens, fairly big dance floor with a bar and playrooms and a jacuzzi off of it.
We took a seat at the bar and had a drink from the cute barmaid, it wasn't long till one then another house girls took to the large mattress in the middle of the dance floor, there was a German brunette and a black girl with a nice body, I went to see this black girl, said she was Jamaican, yeah right and I'm from Mongolia, covered oral and a decent shag, not bad. Took a rest at the bar, then had a soak in the whirlpool.

Two pairs of couples arrived, a short haired brunette early 30's with a fit body, and a curvy blonde 40's, they were watching the action on the mattress, then the short haired brunette couple got on one of the beds to the side of the floor, and were surrounded by guys, the male of the couple was shagging her, while she was sucking the cocks of the guys, one of which was our Steve, the jammy git, I never got a look in, but that's how it goes, slutty cock hungry women like this are similar to buses, there will always be another along in 10 minutes lol.  :D And there was, as several other couples continued to turn up, and a couple of single females too.

Single Females
There was a Polish single lady there, who apparently is a regular visitor to the club, and spoke good English, she spent a lot of time on the gyno chair getting fucked by the guys, for us short arses could do with a box to stand on, the sex swing I could reach her pussy, so gave her a seeing to, she wasn't selective and played with everyone, the other single lady there was a curvy 40's brunette with big busens called V, she was a nympho, who loved getting shagged and a glass of wine, as WK said in his report, he gave her a licking at the bar, and she drenched him, It was really funny, WK came up like a drowned rat!  :D And a big puddle on the floor.
Later at the end of the night she was squirting again in the playroom, mop and bucket please lol, V is another regular visitor to the club, and she asked me to come back with her that coming Saturday to Insomnia.

Couples
There were a few couples there, one couple was a a old guy with a young 20 yr old? girl, she was very pretty, and so as soon as they went to a playroom there was a big crowd round her, I got in by her on the mattress, she was wanking our cocks but didn't give BJs, a few guys did manage to fuck her, Including our Steve, but he did note she had no expression at all while being shagged, maybe it was a power thing for her master to let guys shag her, but not to make any sound or expression, they left fairly soon after.
But while in the playroom a sexy blonde milf came in, she wanted guys spunk, so she knelt down naked on the floor, and guys were shooting cum all over her, the horny bitch! I got in there and managed to dodge the flying spunk, it's a occupational hazard at one of these parties, she didn't seem to suck any cocks, and didn't get fucked, Steve told me he'd seen her in the club before, and shagged her, so she does play, sometimes the couples let you shag them others only sucking or a wank.

The house girls weren't bad, but they don't excite me much, as they just seem to go through a program, but good that single males can be guaranteed a shag. The buffet upstairs was good, and the free bar was great, only spirits were chargable, so I introduced Steve to a wheat beer,  :drinks: nice to take a seat at the bar with a bier, and watch the dirty action. Steve left at around 9pm If I remember, obviously shagged out lol, Wanking and myself stayed on, he went at about 11pm, and the club had thinned out, V myself and another local guy were left at the bar, my plan was to leave at midnight, and jump on the U-bahn back to my hotel, but apparently I was told that they had closed the U-bahn early for work, but luckily V said no problem she'd drop me off, I obviously must of impressed her with my shagging lol, she drop me off at the Zoo (she must of thought I was a cheeky monkey) and I got the bus back.

So Insomnia lived up to the hype, similar to other swinger clubs I've attended that hold gangbang events, but the Berliners do seem more liberal, with single females who like to get fucked, and friendly couples, the free bar was a big bonus, some clubs I've been to charge a quid for a coke.  :drinks: External Link/Members Only

Offline Jerboa

Friday 2nd Oct Airport Girls  External Link/Members Only

Steve and myself got the U-bahn down to the airport, he was heading home, but before hand we had the Airport Girls club to visit, It opens at 11am, we got there a little after, It's a bog standard Partytreff, all inclusive price, got showered and upstairs to the bar, soft drinks and bier is included but no food.

There were about 8-10 girls, none were ugly, but normal PT standard, I didn't rush for the first session, but Steve filled his boots, making the most of it before his flight home, I can't remember the names of the two girls I shagged, not bad sessions, usual suck and fuck action, had a sauna between sessions, and spent some time at the bar with Steve, a couple of girls did a show on the pole in the lounge, I ended up being dragged up by a girl, so I had to show them how it's done.  :yahoo:

The club closes at 4pm in the afternoon, and reopens at 8pm, we left at around 3pm, Steve off to the airport and me off on the S-bahn, towards Westkreuz and Artemis, had a nice time, no food there though, would return, €60 is VFM.

Offline yuiop300

Thanks for the reviews guys!  Love reading about your exploits :)

Offline Farmboy

Do you need to speak any German at these parties?

Offline Jerboa

Do you need to speak any German at these parties?
Yes you do "noch ein bier bitte"  :drinks: No it's not important, many locals speak some English.

Offline adindas

Good to read your report guys  ...