Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BlondeSuzy - Hatfield  (Read 1054 times)

3 review(s) for BlondeSuzy (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline sumertime

New profile for Hatfield so had to give it a try!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms pretty good, phone answered by female with accent and told to call back nearer the prefered time which was dutifully done. Address texted but unfortuately, bellls did not ring! Phoned from a car park in centre of blocks of apartments 10mins before allotted time to be told in the wrong place - "You need to be infront of ALDI..". Ah well.

Met at the door to apart.256 by girl with a stunning body wearing a salmon pink & black bra, pants & belt but with hold-ups! Not really Blonde, but the girl on the profile! Profile stated, "I am always dressed to impress. I will ve wearing a Sexy cocktail dress, designer lingerie along suspenders, stockings and high heels." So first disappointment [I do enjoy slowly removing the dress to reveal sexy underwear..].

However, although she was not a facial stunner she looked pretty good - I would say couple of inches taller than the 5'5". Paper work passed over and she disappeared for a couple of minutes [I really do hate this]. When she returned we commenced with a cuddle clinch, with light kissing. I asked where she came from, she replied "Spain" and near "Madrid" - absolutely no way.... her accent was pure Romanian no trace of those Spanish vowels!!

Anyway, going to make the best of it. clothes come off and gentle stoking became RO (sweet) with a little response. But then "NO finger inside"... Onto the bed for more mutual stoking then out came the "mac". Too soon I say - she replies OWO is £10 extra (hey, I'm a Yorkshire man - no extras mentioned non paid!). So she mounted me cowgirl style - and by hell she could move and make some good noises which made me loose it far too quickly.

After a brief period the little fellah was ready for action again and we went through mish, goat, doggie ["I don't do arse fuck" she says.. I didn't realise I was near it!!] finally finishing with an energetic mish with more ooo's and ahh's but the clock beat me!

So on the positive side a reasonable "screw" with a near perfect arse. However, on the negative side; facially a bit hard, kept pursing her lips, which never opened unless she was speaking - so no FK. No deep fingering to bring the climax on.. Used too much lube so too little sensation and, since she time watched, I pulled out 5mins from end to quickly finish by hand to be told "No cum on body!".  So that buggered the happy ending!! Oh, and the room was too dark with the red curtains fully drawn.....

I did verge on NEGATIVE but her cowgirl was pretty strong and energetic and did me the world of good!!  :D

Quite clearly, the profile was not written by Suzy and doubt if she even looks at it!  :scare:

ramrodronnie

Good Review sumertime, the services that you recieved are all too common with most of the EEs, not just Romanian IMO. I reckon I would have probably rated her the same (Neutral) as you mate. Cheers sumertime.  :hi:

Offline winkywanky

Her AW Interview states that her best feature is her face.

She is clearly wrong...her best feature BY FAR is her magnificent arse. What a shame she doesn't do anal.

And what a shame she doesn't show a little more enthusiasm for her punters. Oh well...

ramrodronnie

Lets hope that she gets a dusty phone winkywanky. That will hopefully make her up her game. I know it's a shame, but the best way to make some of these poor service WGs is to let their phones get dusty. For the time being my advice would be to starve her of custom until she smells the coffee.     :cool:

Offline Hertsgent

Good review thanks - was toying with a visit but perhaps not now....although I do like doggy behind a nice arse and I'm also prone to a few weak moments

I had tried to contact Samira without success, who I think may be the other tenant at present....

Was it your first time in that location? Only I remember my first time there buggering around in the back car park (no double entendre intended), before being told to stop messing around and park at the front :blush:

Offline winkywanky

'...buggering around in the back car park, before being told to stop messing around and park at the front...'

Oh, the image that conjures up in the depths of my depraved mind... :D

Offline sumertime

Been to the ALDI Flat once before - good punt then but awkward entry and car park. That's why I didn't like the idea of ALDI. Just feel exposed stood at the door between Subway and ALDI - 526 could be regarded as a brothel [with more than one WG] and so near the Police Station!!
                                I wouldn't want to add anything "embarrassing" to my CV :blush:

Parking free for 1 hour - so if you are in and out pronto it is ok. But for an hour session get the ticket £2.50p. I had only walked to the ticket machine and the "warden" was pouncing... not worth the risk. Anyway, the extra parking time enabled me to do a little shopping!!

Without doubt, her best assett is that perfect arse... :hi:

Offline winkywanky

Been to the ALDI Flat once before - 526 could be regarded as a brothel [with more than one WG] and so near the Police Station!!

I wouldn't worry about that too much, it's unlikely to get raided because the place is probably full of coppers  :D.

ramrodronnie

Lol!! Yeah they're probably getting Free!! Sessions not to nick em??????    :diablo:

Offline Badvicar

Ah the Aldi flat. Has the overworking External Link/Members Only taken a long needed break and we got a supersub?

Offline Hertsgent

I think so Badvicar - there is another profile that flicks in and out (Samira), that I think completes the current flat with blondesuzy (from my profile reading excellent detective work of noticing "one hour free parking"!).

Suzy sounds a bit like Gabby, so right up your street ? :bomb:

Offline Hertsgent

I've been weak  :unknown:

Will aim to post a review soon - I warn you that it may well be positive (just need to collect my scrambled thoughts).....

Offline winkywanky

I feel an absolution coming on  ;).