Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: honey bee69 in CROYDON (Timewaster)  (Read 732 times)

condomman

External Link/Members Only
In a nutshell I'd emailed her before through AW and this had been going on for months where I'd be asking question after question. Was all set to meet her then a family tragedy occurred. I let her know and too her credit she was nice about it. A year or so later I text her to meet and she's up for it, Tells me it's a hotel in Purley. Before I leave I make a stupid mistake of emailing her from my AW account to let her know it's me booking and that I'm serious, not tricking her or anything.
Literally as I'm pulling up outside the hotel I get a text saying she can't do it
I am rightly pissed off. I come home, email to ask if all is well and still had no reply. This was late July as I recall.
Now, I have to give her a negative but I have a feeling (basing this on nothing what so ever) that she'd be a good punt. I just think she thought I was pissing her about and for whatever reason became spooked

condomman

LOL Pumps, we might not agree on everything but you do make me laugh!  :drinks:
You know how it is though, sometimes you want honey, on this occasion I wanted grapefruit

Offline pumps

Yeah sometimes we all fancy a bit of ugly. but I usually just restrict the ugly to the face only lol.

condomman

I'm a youngish guy so need a bit of older loving every now and then :crazy:

Offline pumps

I'm a youngish guy so need a bit of older loving every now and then :crazy:

:crazy:

coolfriend_f

youngish is not an excuse, she is waste of time and you better do self service

condomman

youngish is not an excuse, she is waste of time and you better do self service
? :lol: :unknown: