Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Londonbabe18  (Read 2405 times)

GBush

Hi

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

she has responded to an RB I have out in the Midlands. Says she is up that way at the time.

I am totally confused by this WG's feedback and need help. One member on here claims she is disfigured!!

She's agreed to all on my RB;
Anal
Deep Throat
CIM
Facial

any info?

zundabar

I haven't punted with her but I have had a chat with her on AW, all I know is she has a lisp and some acne - nothing about disfiguration.

From talking she seemed nice/genuine.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 03:44:27 pm by zundabar »

Atticus Finch

The review on here looks solid and her AW feedback includes some reputable guys.

She's on my HL for when I'm next in a hotel in the big smoke.

GBush

Atticus Finch

I will accept her RB

Good man.  Let us know how you get on.  She's got a fine looking arse.  :D

GBush

Offline matt411

disfigured in what way?

I heard she has a lisp that's all

GBush

"not seen her but the following information was provided to me by PM when i enquired;

"She has some acne on her face. Plus she has bad teeth and has a lisp. (I don't know the exact technical term but she has some difficulty talking)"

hope helps"

This is posted on this forum

zundabar

wouldn't class that as being disfigured.

GBush

Good man.  Let us know how you get on.  She's got a fine looking arse.  :D

Unfortunately the punt she was in the Midlands for the night before has cancelled and she can't match the times I need. (late night)

I'll try her again when I'm away from London.

GB

SuitedandBooted

Think she use to have another profile and was called Jess. Met her in London before she moved to the Midlands.

She is fine. Nothing to worry about. Looks ok, just a little young and childish in attitude. Naive comes to mind.

Not disfigured in any way. Yes slightly strange mouth, but nothing outlandish.

Offline matt411

she doesn't live in the midlands i think you are confusing her with someone else

SuitedandBooted

Am totally sure it's the girl I mentioned as I recognise her photos. She didn't live in the midlands but moved up there for studying or something. 

GBush

she doesn't live in the midlands i think you are confusing her with someone else

She responds to RB's (thta's how she gets most of her work), does out call only, and will travel.

bristolqwerty

Thinking of a RB, good rate, received photo too, is she 5"2?   :unknown:

Offline hornyguy19891

Has anyone seen her yet then? I have emailed her twice and not gotten a single reply... Plus I think she has upped her price since yesterday.... Pretty sure 2hour (looking to book that long) was 270 last night, today it's 320)