Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: tontober... the £100 p/hour month  (Read 20031 times)

Offline PLeisure

Might be wrong but I think that's the URL used when you are using the nobile version of the site
It seems to be a relatively new thing that AW offers their girls - in that it looks like an independent website, albeit managed by AW. WGs can 'dress up' the top banner in the same way that users are encouraged to for their Twitter or Facebook profiles with a cover image and then profile pic. Essentially, the information (description, services, rates, etc) mirrors the information on their original AW page.   :hi:

Offline Cunning Punt

For goodness sake, she says she does bareback! Tontober or not, AVOID!!!

Good spot. Thanks. Not sure how the hell I missed that and she ended up the hotlist, unless it's a recent "addition" to her likes.

Offline Steve2

2 more to add to the list and £20 left over for a kebab and a few beers on the way home

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Very sensual. What you'd describe as a GFE (without the nagging) from a cute young girl

Excellent but a lot more full on (in a good way)

Offline cueball

Been a great thread has this with some brill input from lots of members, it's not over yet.

Well done lads in your efforts.

Offline threechilliman

Been a great thread has this with some brill input from lots of members, it's not over yet.

Well done lads in your efforts.

It's not over, as they say, til the fat lady sings!

tcm

Offline jlike

My offering for tontober

£60/half hour £100/hour, but her rates seem to get more expensive per minute if you stay longer than 1 hour.

Saw her last night, review just put on SW section.

Offline collector

I am not sure if been discussed before but what is the limit for 15 minutes?

Most WGs at 60/100 put the quickie at 40-45£, others at 50.
I was thinking to go for my first quickie session soon and 45£ maximum I think is fair.

Offline stevedave

I am not sure if been discussed before but what is the limit for 15 minutes?

Most WGs at 60/100 put the quickie at 40-45£, others at 50.
I was thinking to go for my first quickie session soon and 45£ maximum I think is fair.

I'd say £40 as a max for 15 minutes, personally.

Offline collector

Offline Cuntminion

Got a new idea for November

Black Friday

Now i don't mean everyone go punt an ebony but for one day in November everyone punt as cheap as possible I'm talking below £70

Same day as black Friday mega sales

vw

Black Friday

Now i don't mean everyone go punt an ebony but for one day in November everyone punt as cheap as possible I'm talking below £70

I have arranged SpanksGiving for my end of November punt to coincide with that American holiday before black Friday, maybe the bruised bum will qualify ?

Offline threechilliman

Black Friday

Problem is, not everyone punts on a Friday, but I know what you mean. Maybe they could do a knock-down rate on a Tuesday for a 2-girl, 'Two for Tuesday' - like Dominos! Another one might BOGOF, where you pay for half an hour but get an hour or two hours for the price of one. It'll become more confusing than an Asda rollback eventually.

Discountvember is another possibility, where you only see girls offering a discount on normal rates.

Extravember - basically, any of the above.

What can we come up with?

tcm

Offline Cuntminion

Problem is, not everyone punts on a Friday, but I know what you mean. Maybe they could do a knock-down rate on a Tuesday for a 2-girl, 'Two for Tuesday' - like Dominos! Another one might BOGOF, where you pay for half an hour but get an hour or two hours for the price of one. It'll become more confusing than an Asda rollback eventually.

Discountvember is another possibility, where you only see girls offering a discount on normal rates.

Extravember - basically, any of the above.

What can we come up with?

tcm

Remembrance Sunday were rates of yesteryear are not forgotten

Black Friday runs all week on Amazon too

Offline stevedave

Movember - where you get 'mo for your money  :D

Offline threechilliman

Great. Movember will have a new meaning for punters!

tcm

Offline The_Don

Offline blackburnian

Tontober punt done - +ve review to follow shortly  -https://www.adultwork.com/2943525 or External Link/Members Only

Bb

1 review(s) found for karlieGFE linked to in above post (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative)

Offline cueball

We're still waiting for your tontober contribution, thought you were in?

Like it

Offline Cuntminion

We're still waiting for your tontober contribution, thought you were in?

Like it

Ain't really done any this month on the 3rd was last mid October punt fell through because of work

Had a regular punt pencilled in for end of October but couldn't get a yes or no on availability for the day I'm after so said leave it for another time

In theory could try and do a tontober punt for that day but was on a punt break

Offline davidgood

Although she does not meet everyone's exacting requirements, I do not think you can get better value in Central London than this girl;-

If you do not want the full works then there is £20 cash back to spend on a kebab or a few pints in the West End. And her prices are not just for October!!!

I saw her a couple of weeks ago, so she meets the tontober requirements, did not review as I did that back in March.

Regards,

davidgood

Hank Moody

I'll add a couple from earlier in the month if it's not too late:

£90/hr is usual price. Petite, cute, enthusiastic and is a lot of fun. Seems to be on a break at the moment but hoping she will be back in Coventry soon. Very good VFM and will definately be going back. Could see her becoming a regular punt for me. Also qualifies with £60/30 mins and £40/15 mins.

and

Smoking hot body and goes like a train - avoid if you have a weak heart as she fucked me to within an inch of my life!! Saw her in Milton Keynes but now in Aldershot. When making the booking I quoted the £100 rate on her profile but she corrected me and said she had an offer of £80 for the hour (may just have been for MK). A stunning Romanian that does cashback - unbelievable Jeff!

Offline tantric talents

I'll add a couple from earlier in the month if it's not too late:

Smoking hot body and goes like a train - avoid if you have a weak heart as she fucked me to within an inch of my life!! Saw her in Milton Keynes but now in Aldershot. When making the booking I quoted the £100 rate on her profile but she corrected me and said she had an offer of £80 for the hour (may just have been for MK). A stunning Romanian that does cashback - unbelievable Jeff!

Profile gone already!
« Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 08:11:44 pm by tantric talents »

Hank Moody

Profile gone already!

My mistake, sorry. I have a mouse with numeric keypad on the side and sometimes catch the buttons. Think it happened while I was highlighting the hyperlink. It should have been External Link/Members Only but for some reason I can't edit my original post  :unknown:

Offline The_Don

Profile gone already!

Was 1 number out

External Link/Members Only

My mistake, sorry. I have a mouse with numeric keypad on the side and sometimes catch the buttons. Think it happened while I was highlighting the hyperlink. It should have been External Link/Members Only but for some reason I can't edit my original post  :unknown:

Admin has set time limits on edit, but you can "Preview" before posting (to check, if you wish)

« Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 08:44:24 pm by The_Don »

Hank Moody

Was 1 number out

Admin has set time limits on edit, but you can "Preview" before posting (to check, if you wish)

Cheers Don

Offline threechilliman

Update:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=72626.0 (PositiveExternal Link/Members Only

I have several more reviews to add, at a later date. Carry on Tontober

And then roll on:

:thumbsup:

Movember, ahhhhh yes! My first punt doesn't comply but I'll play the game thereafter.

tcm

Offline cueball

Movember

Whoever starts the thread will need to lay down the movember rules though.

What exactly are the rules?

Ps
Tontober proving pretty successful me thinks and has been great fun

Offline stevedave

You created a very successful monster, cue - hats off to you sir  :drinks:

Offline threechilliman

Whoever starts the thread will need to lay down the movember rules though.

What exactly are the rules?

Ps
Tontober proving pretty successful me thinks and has been great fun

I think the rules are fairly simple for Morevember. Either a discount off her normal rate or additional time. Both need to be agreed in advance - over-runs don't count - and stated as to what was agreed. Additional services that would normally be charged for can go in as well. Morevember - where you get More for your money!

Tontober has been good fun - some good punts have been had and one or two girls have mentioned it in their profiles and played the game. Good for them - I hope they've been busy.

tcm

Offline Steve2

Offline cueball

And donate the saving to Charity  :hi:

Few ideas and links on that site Steve, can you imagine the horror if one of us put our idea for movember on it  :D

Offline cueball

Tontober drawing to a close lads, no more takers out there then?

Offline The_Don

I have several more to add but not right now!

Offline collector

One more to add. Will post tomorrow after writing the review.

Offline threechilliman

Plenty of time left yet.....

tcm

Offline Titi

Offline Tonyleung

looks fucking amazing pebble. look forward to your review.

Offline threechilliman

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Proper PAWG will review shortly.

New profile for Hayley Hull. She disappeared off AW a few weeks ago. She was on my to do list - back on it.

tcm

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Not a particularly original recommendation, but SchoolGirlKate in Burnley.

Link and review here - External Link/Members Only & https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=73466.msg925679#msg925679

Offline threechilliman

Not a particularly original recommendation, but SchoolGirlKate in Burnley.

Link and review here - External Link/Members Only & https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=73466.msg925679#msg925679

You should have saved that for Morevember - where you get more for your money!

tcm

Offline collector

tcm
Which are the rules of Morevember?

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

tcm

I could have indeed, just the punt occurred this month.  :drinks:

Offline SamLP

Nearly all my punts fall into the Tontober category.
I had a very good punt with a Hungarian milf earlier this week:
She's working until Sunday before going back home for a holiday.

a nice body for a woman her age, really good FK, OWO/Ball sucking, DT and sex.