Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lia Or Tilly  (Read 1185 times)

Online Legs lover

Hello everyone I want to see Tilly soon but I also want to see Lia  External Link/Members Only
                                                                                         External Link/Members Only
I can't decide which one to see they both got good reviews can anyone help me decide? I know they are both good friends and do duos with each other but duos is not my thing.                  Thanks

LL

Online hendrix

I don't think Tilly does anal - Lia definitely does, so if that matters..

Haven't seen Tilly since she was at Maxes years ago though.

Online Legs lover

Anymore  feedback out there?

Josh66

do they think they have a golden vagina! Non of them are worth £300

Offline winkywanky

I understand that Lia's a natural blonde, so she actually does have a golden vagina  :D.

SuitedandBooted

Natural blonde? Really!!!

I seriously doubt that....has been dark haired from when she first appeared at Maxes.

Offline winkywanky

...I only said it for effect  ;).

SuitedandBooted

£300 is a lot, even for London.  More amazingly there are girls out there even pricier who provide a lot less services!

Much wiser to keep save that money and punt a few levels lower, still some cracking girls out there.

Offline winkywanky

I think for a girl like MissKDD who includes ALL her services - delivered with relish and unbridled lust and enthusiasm - paying the extra (a lot less than £300, mind) is worth it if you like pushing the limits.

SuitedandBooted

Agree. As I said there are cheaper girls who offer a better punt.

Red_baron

300 overrated and waste of money.

Offline Magicalstory

I was going to write up my positive review of Tilly but not sure if it'll land well now!!  :unknown:

Online hendrix

I was going to write up my positive review of Tilly but not sure if it'll land well now!!  :unknown:

It's up to you obviously, but I think it's always helpful to have honest reviews. If people think she's too expensive,  they don't have to book her,  simple really :D

Offline Magicalstory

It's up to you obviously, but I think it's always helpful to have honest reviews. If people think she's too expensive,  they don't have to book her,  simple really :D

Fair point, Hendrix. I'll work on it!

Online hendrix

Fair point, Hendrix. I'll work on it!

:thumbsup: My take on "value" is that if I spend £100 on a girl and she doesn't deliver, I've wasted my money. If I spend £300 and she delivers exactly what I wanted, I got value. If I could have got that exact level of service for £100 with another girl...well that's what this forum is for! :D

Many people who have complained about reviews with regards to "too expensive" or "not worth it" have absolutely no suggestions for alternatives oddly enough  :unknown:

This is obviously in the context of spending more absolutely does NOT guarantee a better experience.

Offline yuiop300

Definitely write up the review.

When you start getting to the £350-500 for 2hr mark yes it is expensive and sometimes you get what you pay for and others you don't.  But everyone has a choice.

Offline Magicalstory

Thanks lads! Sound advice.

:thumbsup: My take on "value" is that if I spend £100 on a girl and she doesn't deliver, I've wasted my money. If I spend £300 and she delivers exactly what I wanted, I got value. If I could have got that exact level of service for £100 with another girl...well that's what this forum is for! :D

Many people who have complained about reviews with regards to "too expensive" or "not worth it" have absolutely no suggestions for alternatives oddly enough  :unknown:

This is obviously in the context of spending more absolutely does NOT guarantee a better experience.

Interesting to read it put like that, Hendrix. I don't want to feel constrained by what other people believe constitutes value.

Definitely write up the review.

When you start getting to the £350-500 for 2hr mark yes it is expensive and sometimes you get what you pay for and others you don't.  But everyone has a choice.

Absolutely, yuiop300. Everyone has a choice! So glad I found UKP.

Offline Johnny wishbone

Well said. All relative when it comes to value.