Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lack of good incall lasses  (Read 1257 times)

Offline Uniformad

Is it me or is the pickings getting slimmer in the newcastle/gateshead area, I know I am normally a last minute booking guy but I never struggled like I do now to book a half decent lass. Over the last few weeks I have tried on several occasion and came up empty via agency or AW.

best policy is to book in advance but my job doesn't allow this and it seems to be getting worse.

Rant over any ideas on decent lasses who will take late bookings ?

Reeson69

Is it me or is the pickings getting slimmer in the newcastle/gateshead area, I know I am normally a last minute booking guy but I never struggled like I do now to book a half decent lass. Over the last few weeks I have tried on several occasion and came up empty via agency or AW.

best policy is to book in advance but my job doesn't allow this and it seems to be getting worse.

I'm in the same position and today I haven't been able to contact the top three choices on my AW hotlist.
They're not the Keevas or Lily Delphines so I can't imagine they're so busy they haven't time to answer their phones.
I couldn't get a doctors appointment today either.
Broken Britain.  :thumbsdown:

Online Tiger63

If its last min then yes, youll probably struggle.
Saying that, got a booking with Jessamy last week within 45 mins of mailing her I was on the bed getting me face snogged off

Offline The Man from Del Monte

^ what he said

Offline Partyguy

I feel for you I sometimes struggle to get bookings a week in advance, I've been known to make an appointment a month in advance just to be sure I get who I want.

Offline Mansell

There's been a lot of retirements over the last few months of very popular high demand girls. So not as many good ones around so you'll always struggle with same day bookings. But they are there  :)

With the vacuum left by lots of top girls leaving, PLUS this bullshit price rise business, it's enough to make people think twice about parting with their pocket money.
Especially with Christmas around the corner, I hope it's dusty phones or price wars.

Offline Uniformad

Well managed to get a last minute with keeva today all sorted in 15 mins. First one in weeks and she is still good.

Well managed to get a last minute with keeva today all sorted in 15 mins. First one in weeks and she is still good.
Keeva is such a lovely lady!
Does she feel like a whole different girl, now she is blonde?

Offline Uniformad

She is dam sexy blonde my preference so may be seing more of her