Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: High class Alex  (Read 697 times)

FlyingBreadMan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

(This profile used to belong to Amazing Alex – this is not the same person)
I asked about the new person from the forum members her and they had not met her, so I thought I would take a punt and see. Sadly she was not what I expected and so I left. I am still writing a review as a negative as she lied about her pics and age over the phone (as usual I do warn all models that if they are not as their pics then I walk – and that is what I did).

The Experience
I called her and asked about her availability and if she was real and how old etc – she confirmed she was real and she was as her stated age. Her location was close to Old Street and Liverpool street which is down some back alleys.
When I got there she directed me to a coffee shop and I entered and walked up a long flight of stairs – it was more like a vertical rabbit warren. Found her place and she let me in – hiding behind the door. Whe I saw her she was not unattractive (in fact I would say she looked like SweetMonique but perhaps 35+ version of her). I stood there, thought about staying, but then smiled and told her I am not going to stay. She smiled back and so Ieft – there was now malice intended or received – just two consenting adults deciding not to consent.
Reflection
•   Pictures are not that accurate to me – she was not as trim.
•   Location is a bit of a walk from etiher Old Street and Liverpool St.
The Journey
….

Bread.