Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _blonde_girl_4_you__ (appears to be absent now)  (Read 2695 times)

FlyingBreadMan

External Link/Members Only

(Since writing this review I see her profile is present but she is not. I think she could be on holiday, but not sure.)

I have seen Sandra a few times and last time I saw her was a few weeks ago. Looking at her amateurish phone pics gave me the sense she would be real and she was. Her is my report:

The Experience
I called her and asked her availability and the usual question on services and whether her pics were real. Sandra is exactly like her pictures – blonde haired, blue eyed, very slim, cute Polish girl. After getting to her place (which is near Whitechapel) I met her, agreed to stay for an hour and paid extra £10 for CIM. I had a quick shower and straight away found myself giving her a good old long snog with some toungue action.
Jumped onto the bed and kissed her all over, then lay back while she gave me a light but sensual OWO. As I finished she did pause for a while and so had to get her to keep the motion going which she did. We chatted for a while and I could tell her English was at a basic level.
She went off to was her mouth, then I had a second shower (she suggested it) and onto round 2 with more OWO, then on with the rubber and before she mounted me she asked “Classic?” which late I learnt meant normal and not anal. On entering her I realized she was very tight. We changes a few positions, and in the end I was on top and the grind was slow as of her tightness. Eventually I concluded, and took the rubber off and cleaned up.
We chatted some more, and I had a cold shower (my choice as I was hard again). I left with a firm salute in my crotch waiting eagerly for next time.
Reflection
•   Definitely early 20s.
•   Pictures are 100% accurate.
•   Good OWO – but slow and not too deep.
•   Tight grind.
•   Suspect she does anal.
•   Location in residential semi culda-sac kind place.

The Journey
Been a while since I had seen new a fit young blonde, and she definitely fit the bill. I would recommend her. Hope she returns soon.

Bread.

Offline PLeisure

Nice review - I like her pics, too. Def my preferred body type  :thumbsup: Long slender legs and what looks like a firm butt  :music:
Can you remember her rates, please.
And approx what height?

cheers, glad it was a good 'un

FlyingBreadMan

She is about 5'7 and 80 and 100 for 30 and 60 mins with 10 for cim. Hope she returns soon.

Offline PLeisure

damn..... profile now removed  :(

Enfield

Rung her at least 4 times a month ago never picked up so either very busy or does her own bookings.

FlyingBreadMan

Has a new profile and is back next week.

Hope she moves to a better location too.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Nice find FBM.

Thanks for sharing with new profile link.  :thumbsup:

Offline the lurker

Can anyone confirm this is still the same girl, looks a bit dodgy that the 'new' profile is older than the one flyingbreadman reviewed.

Offline molloy

Can anyone confirm this is still the same girl, looks a bit dodgy that the 'new' profile is older than the one flyingbreadman reviewed.

I haven't met this girl, but yes, the pictures on the now dead profile and the active one are the same.

Offline poi

Has a new profile and is back next week.

Hope she moves to a better location too.

She is in Paddington now

Thanks Mr.flyingbreadman for your recommendation

saw here and review is here
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=70630.0