Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Parisbritishsexqueen or P.A.R.I.S_1991 Or should I say THEIF! AVOID  (Read 1658 times)

19 review(s) for Paris•Stripper•Show (13 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Samsung4life

Lets just say I will definitely be getting the police involved with this lady! It was the worst experience of my life and I have done a lot of punting in my time! I called the phone number that was provided on the profile and was greeted by a lady who did NOT sound British at all, The lady on the phone then went on to say that she was just answering the phones for her friend because her friend ''paris'' couldn't answer due to her being ''busy''.  Despite my queries I still made a appointment for that day and went along to her hotel room in Harlow UK. The hotel was fine no problems at al but as soon as I got to her room it was a disaster! I was guided into the room and was disgraced there was cocaine everywhere! And there was a man and a woman one was the original paris that I remember seeing before and her boyfriend/friend whatever you want to call him. I must say the least I was shocked to see so many people in the room for a normal punt.. They then went onto talking in their language which I obviously couldn't  understand I then got told to sit on the bed.. No sorry I got demanded to sit on the bed while the ''girl'' gets ready. I automatically knew that this ''paris'' was the not girl that I came to see, They then took my money and left the room. I later decided that I didn't want to see this girl and I didn't want to feel pressured to have a punt with her while they were waiting outside!! I left and asked for a refund which they refused to do!

HIGHLY NOT RECOMENDED! AVOID!!!!

External Link/Members Only

Offline The_Don

If you have done

a lot of punting in my time! 

Then you would know, in most cases (not all) you don't speak directly with the W/G on the phone. You deal with a maid (pimp), hence the below.

I called the phone number that was provided on the profile and was greeted by a lady who did NOT sound British at all, The lady on the phone then went on to say that she was just answering the phones for her friend because her friend ''paris'' couldn't answer due to her being ''busy''. 

This W/G has been reviewed before

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=237

vt

This profile has clearly ended up in strange hands.

1. The reviews up to Feb 2015 were of the Paris that shot to fame in Old Compton St, Soho, a pretty, slim brunette early 20s girl with Romanian origins but who had grown up here, could pass as British and had an Essex accent. She was an indie who was universally praised by all who met her and raylondoner was her most vocal advocate.

2. Since June 2015, the profile has been used for various B&S operations involving new arrival Romanian prossies in Essex chain hotels.

Samsung4life, are you sure you saw the original Paris no.1 on this punt??  :unknown:

This a old pic of her...

Hidden Image/Members Only

What's happened to raylondoner?? 

Tom5334

That's the Paris I saw and reviewed in February this year, had a great punt with her.

I'm intrigued to know if she was actually in the room when the OP arrived, then disappeared so he's left with a B&S?

raylondoner

As I have said before on this and another forum, I have no idea as to what is going on. If the OP is to be believed, and I'm not suggesting otherwise, I don't think I want to know!

On a different subject, I can report having just seen Pixie though and believe there will be some very good news shortly. :hi:

Online Hansolo69

As I have said before on this and another forum, I have no idea as to what is going on. If the OP is to be believed, and I'm not suggesting otherwise, I don't think I want to know!

On a different subject, I can report having just seen Pixie though and believe there will be some very good news shortly. :hi:

Ray, who is Pixie?

vt

So you believe it's possible that Paris is pimping newly arrived Romanians using her old profile??  :unknown:

I suppose she did seem to want to get into pimping with the Pleasure Mansion venture.

vt

Ray, who is Pixie?

She's a Romanian prossie who has worked for House of Divine over the past few years.

Offline Don Giovanni

Oh, Raylondoner, I love you you! Is it true that Pixie will be coming back? If so I will visit her as soon as I can. Pixie was the raunchiest, sexiest, horny slut I have ever fucked - forget Paris, she is history now unless she comes back onto the scene as herself without the drugs and shit – Pixie was a great performer and had always excellent reviews.