Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How mant times do you need to be let down?  (Read 760 times)

doc14

Arranged a meeting with this girl a few months ago, got within 10 mins to get a text saying had to cancel.  I'd only booked 30mins so thought either genuine cancellation or maybe someone booked an hour?
Thought I'd give her another go as she has some good reviews on here. Appointment made several hours in advance (same day), confirmed 30 mins again, set off, took me an hour to get to arranged location and I was 10 mins early, just as I turned into the road a text saying son was ill and had to cancel.

As I say she has plenty of good reviews on here but how often do you need to be let down before it pisses you off?

yorkshire123

Certainly enough for a negative review in my opinion irrespective of her positive review history.

You're call obviously  :hi: 

Offline threechilliman

Would you name her then we can see who you're talking about. She may have form for this sort of thing.

tcm

doc14

Would you name her then we can see who you're talking about. She may have form for this sort of thing.

tcm

girl is hot Holly who I know from reviews some of you guys have seen External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Once I can understand, twice, mmm dare I risk a third attempt and an hour wasted drive??

Offline threechilliman

girl is hot Holly who I know from reviews some of you guys have seen External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Once I can understand, twice, mmm dare I risk a third attempt and an hour wasted drive??

Thought it might be her. I've seen her 3 times in 5 attempts. I tend not to book her in advance, very much on the day. I think other esteemed members have experienced similar.

tcm

Offline tesla

I have a three strikes and then you're out rule, though I have broken it on the odd occasion if I have seen the girl before

Offline threechilliman

I have a three strikes and then you're out rule, though I have broken it on the odd occasion if I have seen the girl before

I went to 5 for one and she was worth it!!

tcm

Offline Fabaceous

I've seen holly 3 or 4 times. Both direct and via RB. Never been let down.
Very consistent in her service. I did one review and the other meets didn't add anything extra.
If I was in her area more, I'd see her again.

Offline camshaft72uk

For how many times it depends for me how far too.  I would say 3 is more than generous,  depending on the girl and your knowledge of her.

Was let down twice by a girl in Newcastle (formely Yvonne).  Once hadn't set off,  but the other time actually made the journey. That's 250 ish round trip!

If I hadn't seen here before I wouldn't still be interested,  but she is special.

doc14

Past reviews on here are the only reason I was considering a 3rd attempt hence the question. I will give her another go soon and review either a meet or let down, I think that is fair enough?
Cheers guys

Offline p3ngu1n

Past reviews on here are the only reason I was considering a 3rd attempt hence the question. I will give her another go soon and review either a meet or let down, I think that is fair enough?
Cheers guys

I think go for it. I'd be straight and make it clear to her also that I was giving it one final try - if she was being honest and not just flaking on you, she'll respect that.

Offline bigbilly22

Was surprised when saw this was about Holly. Seen her 3 or 4 times, usually short notice and never been let down yet.

But to answer the question fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me!

BB22

Offline con-a-ser

Was surprised when saw this was about Holly. Seen her 3 or 4 times, usually short notice and never been let down yet.

But to answer the question fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me!

BB22

You have probably booked the hours that have over lapped the OPs booking & as she knows you are a reliable & will show up compared to a gamble on a first time booker who possible sounded nervous on the phone
If you op listed his bookings to see if any one can say "I was there then" then he would know if she is genuine or full of shit

Offline threechilliman

You have probably booked the hours that have over lapped the OPs booking & as she knows you are a reliable & will show up compared to a gamble on a first time booker who possible sounded nervous on the phone
If you op listed his bookings to see if any one can say "I was there then" then he would know if she is genuine or full of shit

You may well be spot on. I've felt for a while that she'll bump a newbie for a regular.

tcm

Offline con-a-ser

You may well be spot on. I've felt for a while that she'll bump a GAMBLE for a GARUNTEE

tcm

Edited you post to how she will be looking at it

Offline rickysausage

Hi guys,I have seen Holly 5 times In the recent past and all with no problems.
recently she has been switching from massage only to full service a little to often for my liking and has called off a booking for me at short notice ! ....something amiss I think !!...cheers

Offline bigmc

If she cancelled on me twice at short notice she would be in the bin.
Hotty holly is on my list but in danger of being sacked off now

Offline Deepstroker

I think Poppy has to be the queen of cancellations. The number of times she has had a family crisis is unbelievable..

Offline threechilliman

I think Poppy has to be the queen of cancellations. The number of times she has had a family crisis is unbelievable..

I presume poppy Olivia? I had no issue but wont go back for personal reasons.

tcm

Offline cueball

Holly kicked off tontober in fine style for me, review to follow when I've a bit more time.