Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Favourite punt from the olden days  (Read 6921 times)

TheNewSeeker

What was your favourite punt from your olden days, assuming you've been at this 10 years or more.  I was just set reminiscing about punts of old following an exchange with J122 about skinny ebony babes.

Does anyone else remember this haunt. So this was in Stapleford and I remember the date - April 3rd 1997. The IRA had caused havoc and I was trying to get from Derby to Leicester via the M1 which was closed due to the bombs further down.

I was gridlocked on a diversion through Stapleford. Fuck this, I thought, and parked up, into the newsagent for fags, a paper, and on to find a greasy spoon, when the 20th century version of AW said hellooo from the newspaper rack - the Daily Sport. Sullivan you're an arse and a godsend. A few pence more, and back to the car to browse the small adds. And there it was, massage, ebony, Nottingham, Stapleford. Phone box, cash point, and 15 minutes later I was wending up some conspicuous cast iron fire excape to an upstairs flat, in full view of the neighbourhood whilst I waited an age for the door to open. I was shown to the empty waiting room and 10 minutes later the stairs creaked, the front door opened to let out a punter and it was my turn. I hadn't even seen a picture yet! She came in and I nearly fell off the chair. Naomi Cambell had nothing on this. I followed her, black mini-dress hugging a tall slender size 8 figure, satin black pants, stockings etc, up those stairs with my eyes glued to her arse. She hardly said a word as I spent the next hour ravaging every bit of her. I saw her five more times before she disappeared of the scene. I never once had a decent conversation but was absolutely hooked on her.

Bygones

:timeout:
That's a review from 1997. And the news External Link/Members Only

Offline Weyoun

It was at the now (sadly) defunct Birdcage in Shepshed. Back in mid to late 2001 a girl called Mel worked there, she was exactly how I imagined my dream girl would look. She was an absolute stunner, a beautiful, petite blonde in her early to mid 20's and gave a lovely GFE. I was 20 at the time and had a massive crush on her and saw her whenever I could. She was from the Nottingham area and was in that line of work to raise money to open her own Video/DVD rental shop (or so she told me). She disappeared completely from the scene in late 2001 and I've never been able to find out what became of her. I actually miss the whole place, it was relatively cheap and had some stunners work there but then it got taken over by someone from Nottingham (Catherine) who hiked up the prices and due to having a bad rep most of the old girls wouldn't work for her.

Online webpunter

In the 80's.  Massage parlour - my 1st visit.  In my teens.  After getting crap HJ's & the occasional blow job from civvies then what an experience.  Loads of johnsons and i shot a decent load over her norks after a monumental tit-wank.  I'm thinking this is what tits are made for.  Can't remember how long i lasted - was some time as i was nervous at the start.  Have been hooked ever since   

TheNewSeeker

Aha the Birdcage; I went a couple of times but back in the day it was a little too close to a client's premises. Had to wait for early dark nights!

Shepshed never held on to its establishments which is a shame; I love places just off an M1 Junction, like Rachel who used to be off J24, Victoria house J20, Birdcage J23; Several options in long Eaton for J24; Fantasy, South Normanton J28. We need a handy junction punt list!

Online webpunter

We need a handy junction punt list!
Great idea - start a thread.  Make it like a max no. of miles from the M-way.  Maybe 2 ?
Here's one for starters - Brooke34DD.  M6 / J7 near Brum  External Link/Members Only

TheNewSeeker

Great idea - start a thread.  Make it like a max no. of miles from the M-way.  Maybe 2 ?
Here's one for starters - Brooke34DD.  M6 / J7 near Brum  External Link/Members Only

Yes, let's do that. 2 miles may be a tad restrictive, especially going through the Lakes on the M6 lol. Let's do the WM and EM first, M1, M69. Wondering if we can use google maps?

Handy Junction Punts
great time savers for handy punting whilast on the road

TheNewSeeker

In the 80's.  Massage parlour - my 1st visit.  In my teens.  After getting crap HJ's & the occasional blow job from civvies then what an experience.  Loads of johnsons and i shot a decent load over her norks after a monumental tit-wank.  I'm thinking this is what tits are made for.  Can't remember how long i lasted - was some time as i was nervous at the start.  Have been hooked ever since

I did an incall in Manchester, 1st year at Uni. I went down on her and came all over her sheets! She had a huge hairy bush! They don't mek 'em anymore.

Offline Weyoun

Aha the Birdcage; I went a couple of times but back in the day it was a little too close to a client's premises. Had to wait for early dark nights!

Shepshed never held on to its establishments which is a shame; I love places just off an M1 Junction, like Rachel who used to be off J24, Victoria house J20, Birdcage J23; Several options in long Eaton for J24; Fantasy, South Normanton J28. We need a handy junction punt list!

The Birdcage was good till it changed hands. The Thai place near the Bullring was a rip off. Then some bright spark opened a parlour opposite the library and the local press sent a man in to do a story. After that the police clamped down a made it clear parlours wouldn't be tolerated in Shepshed and thats the way it has been for over 13 years.

TheNewSeeker

The Birdcage was good till it changed hands. The Thai place near the Bullring was a rip off. Then some bright spark opened a parlour opposite the library and the local press sent a man in to do a story. After that the police clamped down a made it clear parlours wouldn't be tolerated in Shepshed and thats the way it has been for over 13 years.

What a knob. 13 years - as long as that - wow. Interesting how varied the local politics is in these small places. I'm always amazed Lutterworth hangs on to two parlours.

TheNewSeeker

Offline peiyee

My best in this region, Marie from Harveys. We became friends and she recently got married.
My best ever worldwide is in my nickname.

johnnyboy61

She's been mentioned before in a recent similar thread, but one of my all time favourites was Jodie who originally worked from a flat with another girl near to Beeston Station (and her dog, a boxer, who as far as I am aware didn't actually work with the two girls!). She then moved to West Bridgford, not far from the cricket ground into more of a Madame role, although she did work one or two days a week herself. Left to have a family and seemed to make a brief return as The Original Jodie, but sadly having arranged a meet she cancelled and shortly after retired for good.

Talking of Shepshed I used to visit the parlour and see a redhead, but for the like of me I can't remember her name. The most athletic sex I've had, we were virtually hanging from the light fittings! Anyone else remember her?

Also Morgan an independent who worked in Raleigh Street and then moved to a flat above a shop on Alfreton Rd. I saw her as a regular over a number of years in the late 1990s. Sorry to reminisce, but had some great punts in the twenty years I lived in the region (and some dreadful ones too!).
« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 01:45:08 pm by johnnyboy61 »

TheNewSeeker

I remember a Morgan, around this time - 2001 or 2, but she worked in Albert Grove. Same girl? I did her once, but went there about 5 times to do her mate who I had a bit of EAS with but can't even remember her name. I worked in a city centre office and used to brazenly walk out saying I was off to a meeting. She snogged like a true girlfriend.

TheNewSeeker

Hope the youngsters aren't bored; this is like catching up on all the UKP banter we would have had then, if there had been an internet. All we had was the Daily Sport and local rags and we were on our own!

johnnyboy61

I remember a Morgan, around this time - 2001 or 2, but she worked in Albert Grove. Same girl? I did her once, but went there about 5 times to do her mate who I had a bit of EAS with but can't even remember her name. I worked in a city centre office and used to brazenly walk out saying I was off to a meeting. She snogged like a true girlfriend.

Yes, she moved from Raleigh Street to a flat above a shop on the corner of Albert Grove and Alfreton Rd. Had some scary looking bondage stuff too which she seemed to get in to, but being quite vanilla I never availed myself of it. I seem to remember that she caused a bit of a stir once when for a bit of amusement she worded her add in the Nottingham Evening Post as if it was a car for sale and was picked up by one if the local radio stations.

TheNewSeeker

Had some scary looking bondage stuff too which she seemed to get in to, but being quite vanilla I never availed myself of it.

Yes I remember all her gear on display  :crazy:. Can you remember what 'my girlfriend'  :angelgirl: was called :)

Offline j122

Hope the youngsters aren't bored; this is like catching up on all the UKP banter we would have had then, if there had been an internet. All we had was the Daily Sport and local rags and we were on our own!

I used to look at those ad's in the Daily Sport in my younger days, never had the balls to ring them & if it wasn't for the Worldwide web I probably would never have started 15yrs later.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
There have been a few threads about punts from the past....

Can anyone recall Lee, busty lady, lived near Porchester Road in mid-90s. In the days pre mobile phones and caller ID display, she would get you to get to Porchester Road Post Office and then call her from the Payphone outside the post office, and then enquiring from you what telephone number was showing on the payphone (to prove that you were there).

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=56154.msg745732;topicseen#msg745732

Full thread....

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=56154.0

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

It's always interesting to discuss with the youngies (most of whom have only ever had the internet).

As well as a the local rags, I used quite a few contact mags, primarily based in the midlands. Phoenix and Jezabelle were the main ones.
Could never use Rendezvous contact mag as it required a "private bag" collection address, as well as a subscription.

All of these were prior to mobile phones, so we had to rely on good old BT payphones to be working, when near a girl's house, to be
finally given the full address.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 03:24:57 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I used to look at those ad's in the Daily Sport in my younger days, never had the balls to ring them & if it wasn't for the Worldwide web I probably would never have started 15yrs later.

As some of the old foggies would say..... "you've never had it so easy!!"   :lol: :lol: :lol:

No internet...... no mobile phone.... no sat nav....... no photos in the local rags (some of the contact mags had some photos).

Offline j122

As some of the old foggies would say..... "you've never had it so easy!!"   :lol: :lol: :lol:

No internet...... no mobile phone.... no sat nav....... no photos in the local rags (some of the contact mags had some photos).

I know but, even with this,  it still took me 4yrs of having an AW account to finally bite the bullet

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
What a knob. 13 years - as long as that - wow. Interesting how varied the local politics is in these small places. I'm always amazed Lutterworth hangs on to two parlours.

For some reason, did not like to visit the Victoria Palace(?) in Lutterworth. Perhaps cos it was on the main road, or was far too busy/popular.

In late 90s the other parlour was my favourite joint, when I briefly worked near there. Can't recall the name or the street it was on (Church Street??).
« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 03:33:34 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

I know but, even with this,  it still took me 4yrs of having an AW account to finally bite the bullet

It took me 2~3 years of using AW before I created my own account on there. I could only contact those profiles which displayed a number on them.

johnnyboy61

My success rate has improved enormously since the advent of AW and especially since joining UKP. As you say "in the old days" punting really was a gamble and it was a very lonely affair with no communication with fellow punters at all and public telephones to make the final contact with the girl. All you has to go on was two or three lines in the local rag's small ads personal section. Also OWO was a rarity, even now I can remember the thrill and suspense when first offered an uncovered bj by a WG.

Sorry, I can't remember the name of Morgan's flat mate either.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 03:39:22 pm by johnnyboy61 »

Offline george r

Lee of long Eaton  :cool: saw her many times, fantastic figure but her teeth wanted sorting for such a stunner !!

Offline j122

I saw Lee come out of her incall place one day as I was walking in to town, she looked great.

Her site is still up.
External Link/Members Only

TheNewSeeker

For some reason, did not like to visit the Victoria Palace(?) in Lutterworth. Perhaps cos it was on the main road, or was far too busy/popular.
In late 90s the other parlour was my favourite joint, when I briefly worked near there. Can't recall the name or the street it was on (Church Street??).

Victoria House - well run by ladies, had some gooduns there over the years. Lounge 31 Church street. Both a convenient pit stop on an M1 run.

I used to look at those ad's in the Daily Sport in my younger days . . . 

Once had the equivalent of the punter phone being found - the OH found a Daily Sport in the car, "what the fuck you reading this shit for"  :scare: Can't remember my quickfire excuse but luckily she had no idea about the small adds. She'd have found some circled!

I suppose in those days parlour girls, where you could inspect and get a parade before choosing, were less trouble than the Sport adds - the latter you could never find them, I must have had an AZ for every main town in the midlands. Then you always ran out of feckin coins for the phone box.

TheNewSeeker

Lee of long Eaton  :cool: saw her many times, fantastic figure but her teeth wanted sorting for such a stunner !!

Leeeeeeee :angelgirl: Yes forgotten about her. Must have been a 10+ visits. She loved a good snog too, I never bothered with the pole. Is that flat still in use by a WG? So handy near that pub car park. Happy days :)

johnnyboy61

Talking of Long Eaton does anyone remember Collette a rather blouse mature Spanish (I think) lady? She used to see you in her lounge, start off on the sofa and then progress to the duvet on the floor. Quite insatiable from what I remember.

Offline george r

Talking of Long Eaton does anyone remember Collette a rather blouse mature Spanish (I think) lady? She used to see you in her lounge, start off on the sofa and then progress to the duvet on the floor. Quite insatiable from what I remember.

I do remember her from about the same time frame as Lee but never saw her always saw Lee ..

Offline RedKettle

One of my favourite girls, she was Polish and gave the best unrushed OWO!  Lovely times and very sad when she retired.

Offline likemlong

Just posted on another thread about a punt from the old days and it brought to here.

Now I've arrived I find mention of Collette. Remember her well. Mind boggling oral and the duvet on the floor. Add to that the dark hair, basque and magnificent books and yep I was in heaven. ( brought back to earth after when my car which was parked on her drive wouldn't start )

But I digress. Anton  remember a mature woman called Sylvie. She was based in Wilford. Ex dancer cracking body. Had some great times with her.

Offline thepatrician

Ah wow, Sylvie!

She was my first incall punt and first regular. Fantastic.  I always wonder what happened to her when I drive by the end of her road. She really liked to chat though I recall. Her daughter was a policewoman which always amused me.

I only saw Collette once, really unusual kissing, and I remember Morgan from Albert Grove too - she was always good fun!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Early 90s.... Spotted an ad in a mag which had her picture as well... Visited a WG with a decent bosy and a huge rack in the Cinder Hill area. From roundabout, had to go uphill to get to her place.

Had a great time with her.... 3 months later.... she ended up on the front cover of Phoenix Magazine!! On my next visit, had a chat about this with her and she was surprised about it,
as she had not been asked, but didn't complain, as she had loads of punters go to see her as a result of being on the front cover. Few months later, her number had changed, never
found out what happened to her.

My claim to fame at the time (which I had to keep to myself, of course)... I had just seen a front cover "model"  :D

Offline likemlong

Ah wow, Sylvie!

She was my first incall punt and first regular. Fantastic.  I always wonder what happened to her when I drive by the end of her road. She really liked to chat though I recall. Her daughter was a policewoman which always amused me.

I only saw Collette once, really unusual kissing, and I remember Morgan from Albert Grove too - she was always good fun!

Yep that's the one. Remember one visit when we did the business in the lounge because her daughter ease on nights and asleep upstairs. Positively risque!

She was my first regular too. Seen her at least once a month from the early 90's through to 98. When I moved away for a while. Great service and as for clock watching not even on her radar. Remember getting there for 8pm appointment and leaving about midnight all for 80 quid and  bottle of spanish red. Happy days.

Another that turned into a regular was Rio. Buxom brunette mid 30's originally in swadlincote (funnily right across the green from sexy scorpion) but moved to chilwell. Think things went tits up with hubby and she disappeared never to be seen again on the scene

Offline hungry horace

Perhaps someone can help here
When I lived in Hinckley 4 or so years ago I used to visit a really nice lady who had in calls at her friends mothers house (who also , and in fact still does, worked in Hinckley (Juicy Lucy on AW)
Anyway lost touch with (I think her name was Juicy |Julie) Visited her so many times and would love to see her again.
Another even further back was a gal with long black hair who started at Kegworth then moved to Loughborough. She was als gorgeous.
If only I could meet these again !!! 
Ah well

Grey Punter

This brings back a lot of memories, maybe it should be called "Where Are They Now?".

I too visited Cinderhill and still remember those magnificent breasts on a very slim body. Sylvie I only rememberas a pleasant punt, nothing outstanding. But, Jodie really was something else as far as I was concerned.

In Nottingham There was Michelle; a young slim Essex girl; with a flat on the Radford Road near Asda. She had photos of herself in action on the walls. A tall slim brunette on Isandulah Street whose name I can't recall but whose long legs I certainly can. Then there was Kim who lived in the flats in the Victoria Centre. Slim 40ish with frizzy hair and the tightest arse I have ever been up! Very enthusiastic at anal reverse cowgirl. I know that she later appeared in a couple of videos.

Derby had blonde Sharon. She moved about a bit but never far from the Spider Bridge. It was said of her that in her heyday "she could suck a golf ball through a hose pipe." I can confirm that it was true. There was also Sonia. She is still active as Sonia4Stockings but has unfortunately put on a bit of weight compared to her early days in Sinfin. You could indulge in some quite kinky activities with her, I well remember licking her clit while I fisted her and she spit roasted very prettily.

From Leicester I fondly remember Abigail, a tall slim blonde. She started out in Windermere Street, moved to Cornwall, came back to Countesthorpe and then went back to the South West. She had very long legs and was an first class exponent of the GFE long before the term became common.

Grey Punter
« Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 10:43:00 am by Grey Punter »

Online webpunter

Yes, let's do that. 2 miles may be a tad restrictive, especially going through the Lakes on the M6 lol. Let's do the WM and EM first, M1, M69. Wondering if we can use google maps?
Handy Junction Punts
great time savers for handy punting whilast on the road
Maybe the AA could show these on their 2016 Road Atlas

johnnyboy61

Maybe the AA could show these on their 2016 Road Atlas
Or perhaps an option on your Sat Nav, the same as you can get it to show the petrol stations on the map in case you run low on fuel, it can show the prossies, just in case you can hold out no longer.

Offline maggotknob

Maybe Garmin or TomTom could bring out a special "Punter" version .... and call it "SlutNav" .....

Offline cueball

"SlutNav"

:D

Maybe it could just accept services instead of postcodes....

Owo.... "take the second exit"

Anal... "turnaround where possible"

Podging... "straight ahead"

Cim... "You have reached your destination"

johnnyboy61

Slut Nav - brilliant!

I'll have to find a bigger hiding space now to accommodate both my punting phone and my new  punting Sat (Slut) Nav.

TheNewSeeker

Maybe Garmin or TomTom could bring out a special "Punter" version .... and call it "SlutNav" .....

:lol:

Offline bigrockcandy

Back onto track with this thread, I've been punting since around 1975, early days mainly in Sheffield parlours ie. Omega on Attercliffe Road/the original City Sauna on Chesterfield Road/Athena etc. It wasn't until the late 80s I visited "escorts" & Sylvie was one of the first, she must have been late 40s then but both she & her house were immaculate. She had the most sensitive clit & nipples I've come across (excuse the pun). Saw her for about 4 years on & off, must be in her 70s now !!! Both her son & daughter had good careers & she had a boyfriend who owned half the Lace Market area in Nottm. !!

Can remember a lot of the other ladies mentioned in this thread but if I start I'll end up writing a book !! All I can say is it was an adventure in those days with no mobile phones, no tinterweb & you had to have your wits about you as I once got robbed by a sturdy girl just off Radford Road in Hyson Green !! The Daily Sport/Phoenix etc were invaluable & you couldn't successfully punt without them.

Like most honest guys on here I had some great experiences & some I'd rather forget about but that's all part of the buzz we get. I guess if every punt was brilliant, forums like this wouldn't exist.

R&R

BRC

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

Great post BRC and sums it up perfectly. Used to love the Nottingham Evening Post - I would get in the phone box with a list of numbers a handful of 10p pieces !! No pictures of the girls, you just had your fingers crossed that the girl was decent looking. Like you say, all part of the buzz of punting back in them days. Nowadays a novice can take it up, and get a decent punt first time around pretty much - doesn't seem fair somehow !!

Grey Punter

It did seem to me that the girls used to come and go a bit more in those days. There were the regulars in every issue of Jezebel or Phoenix and in the local papers but there seemed to be a higher proportion than today who only appeared for a couple of issues in either. I do recall having some very pleasant one-off punts with some of those, but when you went to look again a couple of months later they were gone.

These days AW profiles seem to be left there forever and the only clue is the last login date.

There also seemed to be a fair number of MF couples who advertised in the Sport and local weekly papers but they seem to have decreased in numbers as well. I had some very good threesomes in Derby back then.

Happy days

Grey Punter :)

marky123uk

Pamela from Lutterworth victoria house....she was stunning! Can anyone remember her ?...does anyone know if she is still working? And if so where...would love to give her one last shag  :dash:

Grey Punter

IIRC the slim girl from Cinderhill with the enormous breasts was called Layla.

I also recall a real rarity, a good punt in Lincolnshire. What made it even more special was that it was in Cleethorpes of all places. Slightly odd phone conversation when she asked me what I usually paid? I said £25 (it was the 1980s) and that was agreed. She turned out to be a tall 40ish blonde with a shaved pussy and small tattoo on her ankle, both of which were unusual for the time. She also offered (without asking) OWO which was another rarity for the time and she can only be described as absolutely wild!

I never had a 2nd chance to see her, there's not really any good reasons to go that far east. But, I often wonder if the punters of NE Lincs realised just how fortunate they were.

Grey Punter

Offline wazza

This was in the late 90s or early 2000. There was a young petite lass working in Carlton hill, nottingham opposite the pizza shop.  She knew how to make her muscles work.  She would mount me and let her muscle do their stuff.  She was tight. Seen her several times.  Lost in touch with her.  Wonder if she is still in the game.