Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Golden Globes - any thoughts?  (Read 3020 times)

Offline oldboy73

Evening gents,

Long time lurker and I've had some very valuable tips and advice from this site!!

Anyway registered as I've booked in to see this girl External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only on Friday, has anyone on here had the pleasure and if so what's she like?

She sounds lovely on the phone but I'm a bit concerned that she's hidden her feedback on AW!

Thoughts?

Offline David1970

If she is based in Rutherglen run like fuck.
She is a post-op transexual, built like a rugby prop, large fake tits, pay for half hour, and get 10 mins. She keeps her next appointment in the toilet while she rushes the poor sod in the bedroom.
It could be a different "lady", but looks like her.

Offline oldboy73

Yip she's based in Rutherglen!

Thanks David, sounds like you've saved me some cash and a rather disturbing experience!!

I work in Rutherglen and am going in to work late on Friday and fancy a cheeky punt on the way in, does anyone have any recommendations around that area?

wilderbeast

I think you'll find she's based in Cambuslang unless she's moved since I saw her a couple of years ago.  Modern apartment block with discrete buzzer entry.

Initially there was a mix up with meet date/time (her fault) but she was genuinely apologetic so I gave her a second chance.  She's around late 30s/early 40s, facially attractive and around size 16.  Superb bust if that's your thing.  Pleasant enough girl but I found her service a bit detached and mechanical so I haven't been tempted back.

Not exactly GFE material if you're looking for that thing.

Oh ... and there's no way she's a transsexual! 

Offline David1970

My mistake the one I was talking about is in Rutherglen, in an older block of flats across from a park, and had a face even her/his mother could not love.

Offline whoreasarous

Rutherglen is a bit of a shit hole still stuck in the 1970s.

Single mothers and neck tattoos everywhere

Online FifeMac

I have notes on aw saying she was previously a bareback provider.
Doesn't look like she does now, but perhaps that's why her feedback is hidden.??

Offline Problem Child

I have notes on aw saying she was previously a bareback provider.
Doesn't look like she does now, but perhaps that's why her feedback is hidden.??

I had her in my hotlist at one point and I'm sure I removed her when I noticed she was a barebacker. I have no notes, just my admittedly shakey memory for this one.
OP iirc is there not a wg on AW goes by Christina or a variation of who works in Toryglen? I visited her a couple of times a few years ago and had some good dirty bookings. First time I saw her, I was literally out the shower for 5 seconds and had my cock in her mouth.  :cool:
I'll try and find her profile later.

Offline oldboy73

I thought she was in Rutherglen but when I spoke to her she said she's just outside on the way to Halfway so I thought she was the one David was on about.

Glad to hear she's not a TS!!   Not sure on going to see her now if the service is going to be detached, I was after a bit of GFE!  Her profile doesn't list any services at all, she says it's cos she likes to keep an air of mystery about things, maybe the mystery is when she slips you in without a jacket on!!

Not sure what to do now, I like to look of Leona in Cambuslang as well but she's a bit more expensive!

Problem Child - would really appreciate it if you can find the profile for Christina.

And I agree Rutherglen is a shit hole, luckily I'm being made redundant so I'll not be there much longer and wont be going back one I'm out!!

Offline Problem Child

Here you go dude
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
She was in Toryglen when I saw her, but like I said, ''twas a few years ago.

Edit: noticed her profile says she's in "the heart of the southside", it said that when I visited so she's prob still there.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 08:20:17 pm by Problem Child »

Offline oldboy73

Ah yes I've looked at Christina's profile a few times, discounted her as I thought her prices were steep, but she looks pretty good in the pics on AW and has a nice tattoo on her stomach, I have a thing for girls with tattoos!

Might see if she's available on Friday and pop along.

Cheers bud.

Offline Problem Child

Yeah, a hundred quid for an hour is pretty steep.  :thumbsdown:
Seems to be pushing punters towards longer bookings with her deals she's got on just now.

Offline oldboy73

She's a hundred notes for half an hour isn't she and £150 for an hour, with her special at £120!

She looks pretty tidy but a ton for 30 mins is a lot!

I'll have to have a think!

Offline pilgrim

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Christina is £100 for the HALF hour.

She must be about 32 years old now.  I saw her a long time before the days of UKP.  I got the taxi to drop me off a few doors down and was walking towards the house, she was shouting and banging from an upstairs window.  The place was a tip, it made my skin crawl.  Overflowing bin next to the bed, you could actually smell the spunk coming from all the old tissues.

She even had a NorthernAngels profile for a while with some of her better pics. Has a fair few tattoos and has no fear of showing her face off to the world as you can see from her profile.  She is filthy in more ways than one.

Offline emptymybaws

Evening gents,

Long time lurker and I've had some very valuable tips and advice from this site!!

Anyway registered as I've booked in to see this girl External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only on Friday, has anyone on here had the pleasure and if so what's she like?

She sounds lovely on the phone but I'm a bit concerned that she's hidden her feedback on AW!

Thoughts?

Shows as rating 68, roll your icon over it and displays 67 positive reviews and 1 neutral. I have visited her a few times over the years, a bit chunky all over but talks in a very sexy voice and loves the kinky stuff, read the couple of field reports on her if unsure  :rolleyes:

Offline oldboy73

Cheers Empty, how do I get into the field reports though if her feedback is hidden?

Offline oldboy73

Thanks Pilgrim, sounds like Christina is yet another one to avoid!!

Offline emptymybaws

Cheers Empty, how do I get into the field reports though if her feedback is hidden?

On aw go to search, slip down to view field reports, then click search field report, enter member nickname, up pops 3 field reports, yes from a wee while back but from my experience they are all accurate  :rolleyes:

Offline Problem Child

Overflowing bin next to the bed, you could actually smell the spunk coming from all the old tissues.

Main reason I haven't been back was I didn't think her place was up to scratch, but Jesus it was nowhere near as bad as that when I was there  :scare:
Wonder if any of those old spunky tissues were mine  :lol: :lol:
« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 10:41:04 pm by Problem Child »

Offline oldboy73

Nice one, I found them and they all sound pretty good.

I didn't know you could do that on AW, cheers!

Think I might keep the appointment now!

Offline Problem Child

« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 10:40:41 pm by Problem Child »

David-smith1979

My advice don't go

Her photos are from her younger days, tits are a bit saggy, not really a lot can be said.

Seen her a few times and poor both times so not be going back. No oral, like to play with herself rather than you. Not for me

Offline auldie63

So why bump this 6 month old thread?
Let it die a death, anyone who considers going to her can still access it by 'search'.

Offline emptymybaws

My advice don't go

Her photos are from her younger days, tits are a bit saggy, not really a lot can be said.

Seen her a few times and poor both times so not be going back. No oral, like to play with herself rather than you. Not for me

Strange first post, she lost weight lately so her pics not accurate, always oral without with me, what you doing wrong to not get any ?  :rolleyes:

Bangman

How was your visit to Amanda? I am considering a booking.