Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: west yorkshire punter friendly hotels  (Read 837 times)

Rodriguez

I'm thinking about taking a trip to Leeds/Wakefield for an overnight punt in next couple of weeks. Can anyone recommend any where you can book using your punting name, not using your real credit card or showing reception your ID when you book or pick up the room key, easy parking, and easy access to lifts and rooms without need for Key cards, any experienced locals who do outcalls under their punting name/details able to help?

for total anonymity can you book under fake details?

Offline stevedave

Not used it personally, but apparently the Campanile in Wakefield is very good for this. Apparently it needs a lick of paint, but apparently they accept cash, so no need for cards etc, and you can probably use a punting name.

Rodriguez

as long as i can use a punting name, pay with cash, show no ID then its good, if they ask for a credit card can i get one of those virtual cards?
Not used it personally, but apparently the Campanile in Wakefield is very good for this. Apparently it needs a lick of paint, but apparently they accept cash, so no need for cards etc, and you can probably use a punting name.

Offline stevedave

No idea pal, sorry. Like I say, I haven't stayed there myself, just heard rumours that it is punting friendly  :hi:

Offline redmist81

I read on another forum the hotel campinle is unmanned  at certain hours people can come an go as they please I hear it's used be wg s for this reason

Not sure how you go about booking though

Rodriguez

is this the hotel campinle in wakefield thats unmanned? i will go ring them see if they accept cash to book a room with no id

I read on another forum the hotel campinle is unmanned  at certain hours people can come an go as they please I hear it's used be wg s for this reason

Not sure how you go about booking though

normal_guy

is this the hotel campinle in wakefield thats unmanned? i will go ring them see if they accept cash to book a room with no id

Put some effort in with the story!