Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ashley VIP ~ Nottingham  (Read 1579 times)

elliotthames

Since my first foray into punting I always wanted to see Chloe Fendi. I actually wanted to see her and Alexis Stone together but I never managed it and always saw Alexis alone. After many months of debating if it was really her working at VIP I finally made the call today.

Took a trip over to Nottingham and met up with her. On my way to the venue I saw her also on her way in so I knew it wasn't going to be the disappointment I feared.

I'm not going to go into all the finer details but I'm blown away by how nice it is to spend sometime with a girl so naturally pretty and easy to get along with. Could of happily stayed there all afternoon.

External Link/Members Only

Offline peiyee

Yes she's lovely. Time to see her again... hmmmm...

Offline billy_91

Shes the definition of an asbolute worldie!

Sureshot

I'm not going to go into all the finer details but I'm blown away by how nice it is to spend sometime with a girl so naturally pretty and easy to get along with. Could of happily stayed there all afternoon.

External Link/Members Only

The whole point of a review IS to go into the finer details.  Stop being a fluffy cunt and spill the beans  :dash:....
Oral with or without? CIM? Did she take it up the arse?...etc

johnnyboy61

But you have to go into some detail if you are going to submit a review. I hardly think this qualifies as a review at all. This is UKP not AW!

Timmy2

Ditto, I have same problem... not enough detail from me ha ha  :cool:
Come on matey... expand it

Raddy

Offline Matium

I'm not going to go into all the finer details

What exactly is the point of putting this up then?

This is not Prossienet.

You have to go into details here.

TheNewSeeker

I'm not going to go into all the finer details . . .

Just echoing the other comments. Your other 2 reviews clearly demonstrate you know what a more comprehensive review looks like - venue, comms, girls, services etc. Some are interested in contenders for the bad sex awards, but for many all we want to know if the girls delivers what she claims, or at least have an indfication of what is on offer, was it safe (given VIP's reputation) etc.

:timeout:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Just echoing the other comments. Your other 2 reviews clearly demonstrate you know what a more comprehensive review looks like - venue, comms, girls, services etc. Some are interested in contenders for the bad sex awards, but for many all we want to know if the girls delivers what she claims, or at least have an indfication of what is on offer, was it safe (given VIP's reputation) etc.

:timeout:

Yet another poster posting a review on VIP Agency. They then wonder why their reviews are taken with a pinch of salt!!  :dash: :dash: :dash:

He has not logged back in, since posting the review.

elliotthames

The whole point of a review IS to go into the finer details.  Stop being a fluffy cunt and spill the beans  :dash:....
Oral with or without? CIM? Did she take it up the arse?...etc

Very eloquent.

elliotthames

What exactly is the point of putting this up then?

You have to go into details here.

To express my satisfaction that after a long time worrying about the legitimacy of it actually being Ashley/Chloe I was happy to find a genuine girl.

Must of missed the rule about having to go into details

elliotthames

He has not logged back in, since posting the review.

He's not logged in, shock horror...maybe I'm doing other things other than being sat at my keyboard moaning.

Take it with as big a pinch of salt as you like.

yorkshire123

Come on own up, who pissed off the tout?  :sarcastic:

johnnyboy61

To express my satisfaction that after a long time worrying about the legitimacy of it actually being Ashley/Chloe I was happy to find a genuine girl.
Which is exactly why Admin removed it from the review section! All you told us was that this Chloe girl is now Ashley, which, as has been said, does give the impression that you were touting, whereas a proper informative review would have raised far less suspicion.

Sureshot

Very eloquent.

Quite, we're discussing having sex with prostitutes, not a debutantes ball.