Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Malley High Wycombe  (Read 2622 times)

7 review(s) for malley (5 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Denhamhoop

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Price £ 85
Saw Malley on a Malley Monday where she reduces her prices She is a 40 something Blonde bombshell with large boobs who was dressed in Little Black Cocktail Dress.Very Bright Bubbly with a very Pretty Face who likes to smile laugh and joke and is a great fit for me.Lovely snog and mutual feel and chat whilst standing up then whilst lying on the bed.Nice Mix of DFK,DK and lip kissing then i get to suckle her super nipples and chew on her boobs.Theoff with my boxer shorts and into some very long sloppy Deep Throat and Malley sucks and plays with my balls.Malley is from the cock worshipping school and would gladly suck your cock for the entire booking but i so badly wanted to fuck her.On with the condom and she climbs aboard for some very rigorous Cowgirl before we switch intoMissionary which has me climax.Then onto Reverse Oral which i tease and play with her labia before burying my tongue deep into her pussy and then licking and sucking her clit.This achieves a nice shudder from Malley.Some more snogging and sucking of her tits before she proceeds to suck and lick my cock before she swallows my second load.
Great VFM and felt like a Second Date with an Old Flame and non stop laughter and frolics

Offline Jamboney

A. I provide bareback (bb) at MY discretion, however I do not provide this service on a first booking/meeting

:scare:  :scare:

vw

A. I provide bareback (bb) at MY discretion, however I do not provide this service on a first booking/meeting

:scare:  :scare:

What a skank.   Seems OP is eligible  :vomit: