Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Warning - marty_mcfly aka columbo aka asianbeast  (Read 74435 times)

Louise 100% British

Really sorry to hear what has happened you Lousie - especially involving your child, that is absolutely vile.

Tying in your post with one from member heer JRC. Apparently this scum re-posted a photo of him on twitter that was over 10 years old. I'd suggest this is not just someone who has had a mental breakdown recently and was hitherto normal. I reckon he's been collecting information for a while on various people, in order to use whenever he feels like it. That is a sign of a very manipulative individual - not just someone who has temporarily flipped out and crossed a line.

He definitely had all of this stored for at least 2 weeks before all of this started.
i only know because of the screen shot, as i added a new friend, a couple of weeks ago, and she "liked" the specific profile photo, making it 5 likes and the screen shot that asianbeast had taken of me has 4.
Makes you wonder doesn't it!
i was obviously on his hit list for a while  :mad:

Lz-129

Not sure it was personal myself. I think he just trawled through anything he had and maybe posted it. Just happened the only real thing he had was yours.
I think other stuff would of come to light by now if he had anything

Distraction

He definitely had all of this stored for at least 2 weeks before all of this started.
i only know because of the screen shot, as i added a new friend, a couple of weeks ago, and she "liked" the specific profile photo, making it 5 likes and the screen shot that asianbeast had taken of me has 4.

Obviously Lousie we've never met but I think anyone who is part of this hobby/profession understands the importance of anonymity, and can empathise with what's happened.

The only thing I can say is I am confident they will get this guy eventually if enough people go to the police. Admin earlier expressed his frustration with the legal process taking its time, however, in the long term it will get there. I think if enough of the girls who have been affected get together (share information, coordinate complaints) that might help speed up the process. His IP address is already known, which with sufficient evidence of blackmail/threats to hand, the police could force his ISP to determine his identity.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 11:18:06 pm by Distraction »

Offline dubs

Its good to know the cops are involved,  I know after this suicide of an outed girl they take things like this very seriously.

External Link/Members Only

so they are more likely to investigate and issue RIPAs to the net supplier & phone companies.  the Saafe thread says a solicitor is involved too so hopefully he can push through the investigation

Offline LoneWolf2020

Not sure it was personal myself. I think he just trawled through anything he had and maybe posted it. Just happened the only real thing he had was yours.

thats exactly what i think, the guy was hell bent on outing whoever he could regardless of if he had a problem with them or not.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 11:24:01 pm by LoneWolf2020 »

Louise 100% British

yes a solicitor is involved---
i will be passing info, and have the screen shot.
fingers crossed!

Redster69

yes a solicitor is involved---
i will be passing info, and have the screen shot.
fingers crossed!

He's obviously reading all this.....I wonder how he's feeling right now.

Lz-129

Its good to know the cops are involved,  I know after this suicide of an outed girl they take things like this very seriously.

so they are more likely to investigate and issue RIPAs to the net supplier & phone companies.  the Saafe thread says a solicitor is involved too so hopefully he can push through the investigation

Unfortunately this is real risk in an outing! The thick cunts don't realise the damage they do when they fuck about like this!

Look at Ashley Madison, folk committing suicide just because they have been outed, it's so fucking serious!

Lz-129

He's obviously reading all this.....I wonder how he's feeling right now.

Laughing, and he don't give a shit!

Marty, your a cunt and I used to think of you as a friend!

Offline PLeisure

I used to think of you as a friend!
oh god.... Don't admit that !!  :D

Offline Kev40ish

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

I couldn't agree more. I am sure he is not a sophisticated cyber sleuth just using easily accessed info, that he has gained over time.
I feel sorry for everyone who has been caught up in it.

Lz-129

oh god.... Don't admit that !!  :D

Ashamedly yes I do, numerous times I would ask him to calm down and take a breath. I feel let down and shocked but I did once

blueeyedpunter

ok new poster so maybe in for some stick

But does noone have a picture of marty/columbo???

Surely those close to him have something?

M way of thinking would be make the hunter make the hunted

BigJimmy

Offline Dicky

Louise really sorry that this happened to you.  This guy needs something long hard and cold shoved up his ass for posting the pic of an innocent child when there can be all sorts of repercussions on the child because of this.  And then some more for calling up the wife of a punter to rat on him.  I cannot begin to fathom the lengths I would go to, to destroy this guy's life if I was the one affected.  I would do anything in my power to bring the full force of law to his doorstep if I was involved and I sincerely hope that you dont take this lying down either.  Please let us know if you need any specific help in this. 

As for facebook...no need to delete it.  Just make privacy settings super high so he cannot see you or your friends. Give up using a phone with internet for your work and rely only on calls and texts. Whatsapp is owned by facebook too, so give up using it for work. There is no telling how deep into your personal details technology can go to. 

Did I see Dumbo flowers pop up again and with her, her frikkin white knights?  Please, admin, do not let her derail this thread yet again.  She first went on about needing proof for 10 pages as if she was the presiding judge in a court.  She then lied about not seeing him through AW even though she and he had feedback which means that a booking was made through AW.  Then she deliberately insisted on misleading everyone about his height (instead of saying she did not remember, she insisted he was less than 5ft which is an extremely noticeable short height for any adult) which is a key identifier to the new WGs he might try to book.

All these point towards the fact that she has tried everything in her power to mislead and misrepresent the facts. She should be banned from here and blacklisted just as McFly has been. 

SophieScott

Really sorry to hear what has happened you Lousie - especially involving your child, that is absolutely vile.

Tying in your post with one from member heer JRC. Apparently this scum re-posted a photo of him on twitter that was over 10 years old. I'd suggest this is not just someone who has had a mental breakdown recently and was hitherto normal. I reckon he's been collecting information for a while on various people, in order to use whenever he feels like it. That is a sign of a very manipulative individual - not just someone who has temporarily flipped out and crossed a line.

I agree with you actually, it does sound like he's been storing info for future use.

I'm so sorry Louise and JRC and everyone else who is involved that you're having to deal with this.

Offline nervyfooker

My dad .......!!

considering that asianbeast is most likely reading this thread its unwise to post
this publicly as he gets such a kick from collecting private info.

Offline rockstar

I dont understand this Facebook and phone number warning. I dont have a number listed on FB and security settings are very high. Cant see how or where FB would pull your number ?

Offline Dicky

I dont understand this Facebook and phone number warning. I dont have a number listed on FB and security settings are very high. Cant see how or where FB would pull your number ?

1. If your number is linked to your FB profile your profile definitely will show up in others fb as a 'contact you may know' if they have your phone number in their phone

2. If you have whatsapp on your punting phone and also log into your FB account from the same phone, Whatsapp will 'softly' link your phone number to your FB account...ie folks cannot search you by this phone number but your profile will show up as a 'may know' to anyone who has your phone number. This will happen irrespective of your security settings. 

FB are insidious bastards and will happily dig into whatever info they have on you from your whatsapp or FB accounts.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider

This makes no sense.

Offline rockstar

1. If your number is linked to your FB profile your profile definitely will show up in others fb as a 'contact you may know' if they have your phone number in their phone

2. If you have whatsapp on your punting phone and also log into your FB account from the same phone, Whatsapp will 'softly' link your phone number to your FB account...ie folks cannot search you by this phone number but your profile will show up as a 'may know' to anyone who has your phone number. This will happen irrespective of your security settings. 

FB are insidious bastards and will happily dig into whatever info they have on you from your whatsapp or FB accounts.

Never added a phone number to FB and dont use WA !

Offline musicman007

just looking at the 2nd post made by admin on page one, :unknown: and the little screenshot of his a/w alter ego's (asianb,dfk and mcfly)
between the 3 he logged in nearly 6,000 times,made around 130 bookings and sent over 600 emails..along with the numerous phone numbers he has...where does he find the time,money and effort to do all this?? :unknown: :music:

vw

just looking at the 2nd post made by admin on page one, :unknown: and the little screenshot of his a/w alter ego's (asianb,dfk and mcfly)
between the 3 he logged in nearly 6,000 times,made around 130 bookings and sent over 600 emails..along with the numerous phone numbers he has...where does he find the time,money and effort to do all this?? :unknown: :music:
In 11 years since Feb 2004? Don't see the time warp problem  11 punts a year less than 1 per month, hardly up there ?

Offline musicman007

good spot on the registering date. :thumbsup:..i didnt realise he had been around for that long. :music:

Offline Cuntminion

Your quite obviously an idiot or digging to see if anyone has a pic for some reason

vw

Your quite obviously an idiot or digging to see if anyone has a pic for some reason
BlueEyedPunter sounds just a garden variety bellend that would run from the little troll. We could then call him WhiteFlagPunter.

zundabar

BlueEyedPunter sounds just a garden variety bellend that would run from the little troll. We could then call him WhiteFlagPunter.

I have no idea why but garden variety bellend immediately brings to mind the image of a snake - a mix between a garter snake and a rattlesnake but with a bellend instead of the rattle.

If this community ever brings Marty/Columbo down and has some commemorative art made such garden variety bellends could be included. Just a pipe dream of course but you never know, toppling the bastard could be a larger event than most would think.

Offline Cuntminion

I have no idea why but garden variety bellend immediately brings to mind the image of a snake - a mix between a garter snake and a rattlesnake but with a bellend instead of the rattle.

If this community ever brings Marty/Columbo down and has some commemorative art made such garden variety bellends could be included. Just a pipe dream of course but you never know, toppling the bastard could be a larger event than most would think.

I could draw something, I can draw

Or moonpig some martygate shirts, fantastic if anyone had a pic of him 500 postcard size prints sent to everyone parlour in the country saying avoid

zundabar

I could draw something, I can draw

Or moonpig some martygate shirts, fantastic if anyone had a pic of him 500 postcard size prints sent to everyone parlour in the country saying avoid

if he's being careful and still going with the "puppet master" motif of hiding behind as much as he can being a shitty drama villain then I doubt we can get a photo. Asking around with some WG's who have seen him might be good enough to get a caricature for Martygate merch though, not good enough for warning but good enough for seriously taking the piss out of him.

+ how can you draw when you clearly have no opposable thumbs mr.cat?

Offline Cuntminion

if he's being careful and still going with the "puppet master" motif of hiding behind as much as he can being a shitty drama villain then I doubt we can get a photo. Asking around with some WG's who have seen him might be good enough to get a caricature for Martygate merch though, not good enough for warning but good enough for seriously taking the piss out of him.

+ how can you draw when you clearly have no opposable thumbs mr.cat?

People said you couldn't piss, wash your hands and flush the toilet at once but I made it happen

Make the impossible reality

Danny86

I highly doubt this will be a problem for long. All it takes is a text from a girl saying she is desperate for money, can they meet up and she'll do all the "weird" stuff he likes for the standard price. Have a car waiting outside the meet, girl doesn't answer door. Follow the guy home, find out where he lives, who his kids are, where his family work...then put the fear of god in him with violence and/or threats to his livelyhood.

It's not exactly complicated to solve these kind of issues.

To be honest i'm suprised he's lasted this long......i know plenty of people in brum who would do this for £500 all in, maybe less, and i imagine WGs have the same kind of contacts....well, if they have any sense.

Offline PLeisure

considering that asianbeast is most likely reading this thread its unwise to post
this publicly as he gets such a kick from collecting private info.
Regrettably, Daisy dukes will do anything to draw attention to herself, even linking information about her family  :unknown:

Let's please stick to the topic. Which is Asianbeast/ Marty/ Columbo, etc. Even if it feeds his pathetic need for attention. No more idiot derailments by silly girls "trying to help"   :rolleyes:

Offline PLeisure

^^ Idiot comment  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 08:56:34 am by PLeisure »

squeezebox

Any new poster to this thread will be looked at closely. Your post looks poorly written with an underhand, almost challenging question to the forum.

Anyone that's got a photo of you/MMF/AB would not publish it here.  Would suspect a WG's CCTV footage could easily be checked, cross referenced and handed over to the appropriate authorities.

It might take a while, but karma will serve up a large slice of payback...

Louise 100% British

Would a hotel give out CCTV footage with a crime ref number??

Distraction

Would a hotel give out CCTV footage with a crime ref number??

Probably not to individuals, but I expect they'd be obliged to share it with the police if they were investigating a crime.

Louise 100% British

Probably not to individuals, but I expect they'd be obliged to share it with the police if they were investigating a crime.

ok thats good as i know the date and approx time

Offline Matium

I highly doubt this will be a problem for long. All it takes is a text from a girl saying she is desperate for money, can they meet up and she'll do all the "weird" stuff he likes for the standard price. Have a car waiting outside the meet, girl doesn't answer door. Follow the guy home, find out where he lives, who his kids are, where his family work...then put the fear of god in him with violence and/or threats to his livelyhood.

It's not exactly complicated to solve these kind of issues.

To be honest i'm suprised he's lasted this long......i know plenty of people in brum who would do this for £500 all in, maybe less, and i imagine WGs have the same kind of contacts....well, if they have any sense.

East European WGs wouldn't even need to pay £500.00, They'd just tell Sergei and he'd take care of it.

If there's one certainty in life, it's that Karma is inevitable. Marty McFly will get his.

Just Some Bloke

ok thats good as i know the date and approx time
I'm sorry to say, but if you saw him in April last year, they probably won't have the records anymore.

The police recommended retention period for CCTV footage appears to be 31 days according to that article.

Louise 100% British

They have a number plate recognition system though as its paid for parking, and I received a fine there before.
Taking into account that people appeal tickets this sometimes take a while, I'm hoping that they might.
It is worth a try.

Just Some Bloke

They have a number plate recognition system though as its paid for parking, and I received a fine there before.
Taking into account that people appeal tickets this sometimes take a while, I'm hoping that they might.
It is worth a try.
You might have more luck with that. The data retention period for ANPR data tends to be 2 years. Fingers crossed.

Lz-129

It is worth a try.

Don't suppose you can remember his car?

Online MintRoyale

The police recommended retention period for CCTV footage appears to be 31 days according to that article.

I dunno if this is relevant, but I think that you are allowed to view any footage of you if you are on CCTV, from any organisation, private or public. I think it's one of those minor data security / freedom of information act thingys

unclesweetheart

I received a twitter follower request from Columbo this morning. I know you're reading this thread Marty as you keep referring to it on your twitter page.

On that thread, you keep proclaiming your innocence and how you're going to wreak revenge on those who have "wronged" you.  You have some screenshots of exchanges with people that apparently demonstrate your innocence.

Interestingly you don't post these charming messages which you sent to Little Katie, which she quoted earlier, and which bear reprinting:

"I was happy to drive to Bristol and pay you £170 an hour. Would 1 hour of fucking me have hurt you so much?"
"You are the cause of all this and I will keep outing people if you continue to ignore me"
"Remember, psychos are not born psychos, they are bullied and tortured to become one"
"Fuck off back to Australia"
"You are an evil racist cunt"

And all this from the man who THANKED Little Katie for explaining why she wouldn't see him (back in July). 

It is a matter of record that you said these things. I'm sure there are loads more too.

So this is why I will not be accepting your follower request and have blocked you. Word of advice: when you're in a very deep hole, just stop digging.

yorkshire123

I dunno if this is relevant, but I think that you are allowed to view any footage of you if you are on CCTV, from any organisation, private or public. I think it's one of those minor data security / freedom of information act thingys

I'm not 100% sure that's correct but if it was then surely you have to give a valid reason.

Not sure if Louise would be willing to go up to reception & tell them that some short Indian looking fellow who she shagged for money has now turned out to be a sad stalking cunt so she would like to look at their cctv to see if she can spot him?

Ok I'm being a little bit pedantic but if a solicitor & the police are involved then they will know how to track such individuals down.

Louise 100% British

Don't suppose you can remember his car?

I wouldn't have seen it, being in a hotel, its huge, but I can find out the dates, as still have emails from him, also can find out from my bank, as I would have paid by card.

Louise 100% British

I'm not 100% sure that's correct but if it was then surely you have to give a valid reason.

Not sure if Louise would be willing to go up to reception & tell them that some short Indian looking fellow who she shagged for money has now turned out to be a sad stalking cunt so she would like to look at their cctv to see if she can spot him?

Ok I'm being a little bit pedantic but if a solicitor & the police are involved then they will know how to track such individuals down.

Actually i would have no issue with telling them that I am a WG, who has had photo of her daughter posted on the internet by an insane, disgusting client.
my daughter is more important than being able to work at their hotel again.
However i wouldn't actually do it myself, I would let the appropiate authorities know, and i know that the car park is owned by "parking eye" any one know how long they keep info?

broksonic

Can someone seeking services see your profile on Adultwork ?

Just Some Bloke

i know that the car park is owned by "parking eye" any one know how long they keep info?
I just checked Parking Eye's website but can't find a stated data retention period. They do however have a data request form for police to use in requesting data from them so it might be possible.

Offline Clooney

Is he still banging on with his Twitter feed????

Jesus! I'd have expected him to go to ground by now!

I'd imagine he now has between zero and three followers now anyway.

Truly Twitter's equivalent of teardrops in the rain!