Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Warning - marty_mcfly aka columbo aka asianbeast  (Read 74468 times)

Lz-129

That imbecile, Daisy sidetracked the thread for some 8-10pgs.......  :diablo:

Couldn't shut her up ffs! What was wrong with her

Offline peter_bungee

That imbecile, Daisy sidetracked the thread for some 8-10pgs.......  :diablo:

I have met daisy in real life and tbf i think she is just being naive.  Someone being polite in a 30min booking is no indicator of their personality in real life, you can be good in the morning but nasty in the evening.  PLus behind a computer screen we are all super confident hard men.

Louise 100% British

Not being picky but it was a wg and her daughter!
I was debating whether to post on here, but I have already posted on the SAAFE thread, so I am easily identifiable.

This is correct.
This has kept me up all night, and keep seeing all the new posts on here.
Was going to work today, but really really not in the mood.
I am incredibly angry and don't  have anyone to speak to about this, as it is to bad, even for the people that know what I do for a living.
It would just make them worry for safety etc.
Absolutely f'ing disgusting-- really unnecessary to screen shot a photo of my daughter. sick, sick, sick :mad: :mad: :mad:
He better not still have it on his phone  :vomit: :mad: :angry:
It is one thing outing me, happened before, but in my private life, and certainly my child was kept out of it- but to stick it all over twitter is beyond unreal.

I will be taking it further, at least as far as I can, I probably would not bother, if it was a mug shot of me-- however this involves my daughter, so I feel like i absolutely must. As it is a whole different matter altogether.

Please be careful!!
I have whatsapp installed on my phone, lots and lots of guys have their photos with wife and kids etc etc.
In the wrong hands...
If I save a number in my phone, and the person has whatsapp, I will be able to see your photo, regardless of whether you have my number saved and vice versa. plenty of people obviously do not realise this.

I saw this guy back in April of last year, in Heathrow, in a hotel on the Colnbrook by pass.
He was persistant about seeing me, but thought nothing of it as i was only there for the day.
Appointment was fine, from what I can remember,
Positive feedback left on both sides.

I do not know what his vendetta is against me, and to be honest, i don't care, this guy is insane.

The only thing i can think of, is i have a new iPhone for work, and the Facebook app is installed on my phone, my phone number automatically synced all of my contacts on an IOS update.
However there was only a 24 hour gap, as I noticed straight away on my messenger app as lots of phone contacts had been added.
 This was about 4 months ago as i haven't updated it since.
All synced contacts were removed straight away.
It was not my email address, my email address is completely separate.

Plus it was 18 months ago that I saw him so I am thinking he probably looked at my phone whilst washing my hands, saw my hotel check in card.
I really don't know.
I think he has known my details all along.

2 of his numbers are active on whatsapp, and has been seen recently on there.
I will update in a minute as one of his numbers posted are no longer active.

contacted twitter, but they haven't responded yet  :dash:

All I can say is, thank you to admin for warning me,
i have a twitter account but don't use it, so I would never have known about this if Adam hadn't said anything.

Please, please be careful the Facebook app is just not worth it- even though my privacy settings are always on, it clearly is not as safe as what they make us believe.

I will now be downgrading phones, as this whole thing has just creeped me out to much.
I do not want twisted people to be looking at my personal life.
It just makes me sick just thinking that he would do this.

I would not wish this on any body, and no body deserves anything like this to happen to them.

I have not had any contact with him since last April, unlike some of the others involved (and if you are reading this, don't even think about it!)

« Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 07:54:20 pm by Louise 100% British »

OldAdmin

Plus it was 18 months ago that I saw him so I am thinking he probably looked at my phone whilst washing my hands, saw my hotel check in card.

Now that makes you the second WG to say this. Another girl believes he went snooping in her stuff to find her real details.

Online PLeisure

I have met daisy in real life and tbf i think she is just being naive.  Someone being polite in a 30min booking is no indicator of their personality in real life, you can be good in the morning but nasty in the evening.  PLus behind a computer screen we are all super confident hard men.
I don't see it as being about "all super confident hard men" - the girl made a fool of herself, stubbornly refusing to believe what this forum overwhelmingly knew and then constantly provided disinformation. There's a reason why Admin eventually stepped in and placed her on pre-mod after remaining incredibly tolerant.... in the hope that she would offer a nugget of valuable information.
OK, she's naïve. Or extraordinarily simple with her logic system. Fine. But that's no reason to derail one of UKP's most important threads for as long as she did. None of us expected, or requested an apology for her selfish time wasting.
Anyway, let's not discuss this here.... if you wish to continue, start a fresh thread. This one's already overloaded !  :hi:

yorkshire123

Louise 100% British

I make my negative feelings about prossie's posting on here quite often, not sure if you've been on the end of one of my rants in the past however......

Try not to let the cunt get you down & I'm sure he will get what he deserves sooner or later.

Louise 100% British

Now that makes you the second WG to say this. Another girl believes he went snooping in her stuff to find her real details.

I am not naïve to the point that I think no one would do anything like this to me.
But I do my bit to protect myself,  my privacy settings are on apart from that small gap when updating IOS.
I do my best to keep my name private etc, but obviously I failed big time.
I cannot just get rid of Facebook , I have family in other parts of the world and it is a huge deal to me to keep in contact this way.
I cannot remember the meet, but i probably did go to the bathroom and i would not have taken my phone with me, and Facebook always leaves me logged in.
Lesson learned.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
The weirdo had/has another twitter account set up as a female many thanks to lindsey for letting me and others know so he is obviously looking to cause me issues too! i only met him a year ago for 30 mins what is wrong with the guy?? :angry:
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline peter_bungee

I don't see it as being about "all super confident hard men" - the girl made a fool of herself, stubbornly refusing to believe what this forum overwhelmingly knew and then constantly provided disinformation. There's a reason why Admin eventually stepped in and placed her on pre-mod after remaining incredibly tolerant.... in the hope that she would offer a nugget of valuable information.
OK, she's naïve. Or extraordinarily simple with her logic system. Fine. But that's no reason to derail one of UKP's most important threads for as long as she did. None of us expected, or requested an apology for her selfish time wasting.
Anyway, let's not discuss this here.... if you wish to continue, start a fresh thread. This one's already overloaded !  :hi:

i meant asianbeast being a hard man

Yes i agree when numerous girls/punters are confirming what he has done, its beyond reasonable doubt.  However its human nature when we are sure of what someone is like and have sussed them out, to not believe they can be anyone different

this thread shows what he is like, he is obviously a sad, lonely man with no real friends or wife, he posted on another thread he was married to an indian lady for 25yrs and now divorced.

External Link/Members Only

If punting is the main thing in your life (like this man) it will destroy you as theres only so much you get out of it.

Online PLeisure

obviously I failed big time.
Lesson learned.
Don't beat yourself up about it, Louise - this is a unique situation in which a devious little shit has exploited you for no reason other than to be wilfully malicious. In a desperate attempt to establish his pathetic sense of power. It's really the best he can manage, being so socially inept.
Take some time out if you can, and assess things. But don't let this douche influence your future.
 :hi:

Louise 100% British

Numbers that are working
07707525526---- number he booked me on. was online yesterday. iPhone as it comes up blue
07931276940--- iphone as well as it comes up blue. Also on what sap yesterday. same profile pic as twitter.
The rest go to answerphone and one is out of use

I cannot remember what he looks like unfortunately.

unclesweetheart

Don't beat yourself up about it, Louise - this is a unique situation in which a devious little shit has exploited you for no reason other than to be wilfully malicious. In a desperate attempt to establish his pathetic sense of power. It's really the best he can manage, being so socially inept.
Take some time out if you can, and assess things. But don't let this douche influence your future.
 :hi:

+1

Diehard

I was debating whether to post on here, but I have already posted on the SAAFE thread, so I am easily identifiable.

This is correct.
I am incredibly angry and don't  have anyone to speak to about this, as it is to bad, even for the people that know what I do for a living.
Absolutely f'ing disgusting-- really unnecessary to screen shot a photo of my daughter. sick, sick, sick :mad: :mad: :mad:
It is one thing outing me, happened before, but in my private life, and certainly my child was kept out of it- but to stick it all over twitter is beyond unreal.

I will be taking it further, at least as far as I can, I probably would not bother, if it was a mug shot of me-- however this involves my daughter, so I feel like i absolutely must. As it is a whole different matter altogether.

Please be careful!!
I have whatsapp installed on my phone, lots and lots of guys have their photos with wife and kids etc etc.
In the wrong hands...
If I save a number in my phone, and the person has whatsapp, I will be able to see your photo, regardless of whether you have my number saved and vice versa. plenty of people obviously do not realise this.

I saw this guy back in April of last year, in Heathrow, in a hotel on the Colnbrook by pass.
He was persistant about seeing me, but thought nothing of it as i was only there for the day.

I do not know what his vendetta is against me, and to be honest, i don't care, this guy is insane.

The only thing i can think of, is i have a new iPhone for work, and the Facebook app is installed on my phone, my phone number automatically synced all of my contacts on an IOS update.
However there was only a 24 hour gap, as I noticed straight away on my messenger app as lots of phone contacts had been added.

I really don't know.

i have a twitter account but don't use it, so I would never have known about this if Adam hadn't said anything.

Please, please be careful the Facebook app is just not worth it- even though my privacy settings are always on, it clearly is not as safe as what they make us believe.

I will now be downgrading phones, as this whole thing has just creeped me out to much.

I would not wish this on any body, and no body deserves anything like this to happen to them.

I have not had any contact with him since last April, unlike some of the others involved (and if you are reading this, don't even think about it!)

Hang in there hun. Try not to let him get to you, although I appreciate it must be awful for you.

Go to a solicitor and tell them what has happened and instruct them to get an injunction against him from contacting you or posting any details about you. He is harassing you without a shadow of a doubt.

Daisy flowers

This is correct.

Please be careful!!
In the wrong hands...

I really don't know.

I really hope you are ok Hun, if there is anything me or my friend can do, please let me know. It's utterly disgusting and so fucked up! No one should have to go through what you are going through. Just goes to show, you really can't believe anyone is nice in this day and age x

• Banned
  • Service Provider

Redster69

The next girl to make a booking with him should invite a few "mates" round to greet the little shit.......I'm sure by now there's very few girls not aware........be careful asianbeast be very very careful.

Offline smiths

This is correct.

Please be careful!!
In the wrong hands...

I really don't know.

Don't let this prick get you down too much, what goes around comes around as he will discover one day, hopefully very soon.

lancspunter

I really hope you are ok Hun, if there is anything me or my friend can do, please let me know. It's utterly disgusting and so fucked up! No one should have to go through what you are going through. Just goes to show, you really can't believe anyone is nice in this day and age x

Quite convenient that you were silenced before. So now that you have a voice again, could you please explain how you had never met Asianbeast through Adultwork but only through an agency. You have left mutual feedback. I call you a liar

Offline peter_bungee

Quite convenient that you were silenced before. So now that you have a voice again, could you please explain how you had never met Asianbeast through Adultwork but only through an agency. You have left mutual feedback. I call you a liar

i think she said she was surprised he found her on aw as he had only previously seen her at annabellas.  So I'm guessing he booked her via AW and then he left FB?  With online forums it doesn't take much research to find stuff out about where girls are working, or if they change their names. 

lancspunter

i think she said she was surprised he found her on aw as he had only previously seen her at annabellas.  So I'm guessing he booked her via AW and then he left FB?  With online forums it doesn't take much research to find stuff out about where girls are working, or if they change their names.

No. That is not what she said. Do not make excuses for her. She is a liar.

Offline peter_bungee

No. That is not what she said. Do not make excuses for her. She is a liar.

it was.  Anyway, its been proven and tested earlier in this thread that she is the real Daisy flowers and she has said she now believes the rumours and won't see him again, so no need for her to be attacked or questioned. 

Focus your energies on the real culprit. 

yorkshire123

it was.  Anyway, its been proven and tested earlier in this thread that she is the real Daisy flowers and she has said she now believes the rumours and won't see him again, so no need for her to be attacked or questioned. 

Focus your energies on the real culprit.

She's a thick cunt.

And this certainly isn't a thread for white knighting 

Offline smiths

She's a thick cunt.

And this certainly isn't a thread for white knighting

Unless I have missed her post going back on what she posted previously on this thread Daisy posted Asianbeast was under 5ft tall yet Boo Boo (Rebecca) said he was taller than her and she is 5ft 3ins and Lindsay said he was about 5ft 5ins, I don't believe a non blind person would mistake that difference in height.

Offline LoneWolf2020

to say hes white knighting is a tad harsh. Im about 90 per cent daisy is just naieve but that 4 foot 8 description of him was very dodgy i admitt that.

Offline peter_bungee

i don't think she needs a white knight, anyone who has punted in MK parlours knows there is a popular girl called Daisy flowers (i have seen her in person but not in a booking to clarify) and she has been verified as real by admin

Why she got his height wrong i don't know, however not everyone is good at guessing these things and if he was shorter than her she probably exaggerated or doesn't know how tall 5ft really is (i personally could not put an accurate figure on height).  Plus she probably gets through 100's of men a month, how can you possibly remember these small details. 

Louise 100% British

Thanks for all the replies,
It has taken a huge weight off me, and i don't feel quite as stupid for being found out as i did.

I cannot really remember his height, he definitely wasn't shorter than me, and i am 5.4

Just a thought, this guy must have taken a screen shot of my profile between May and August of this year as this is when I had that profile picture. I have changed it numerous times since August. it wasn't this month though as his screen shot of me had 4 likes, and I have had 5 likes for a couple of weeks. So he has been storing the photo.
Unless he specifically went through my photos to pick out the one of me with child (which makes it even worse)

Also another thing, he can't have been checking my profile out, as louise 100% british is not my aw username as of quite a few months ago.

Makes me wonder how long he has been gaining info on us concerned.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 09:26:46 pm by Louise 100% British »

• Banned
  • Service Provider
quite easily  i remember his height from over a year ago its not hard!!

Offline smiths

i don't think she needs a white knight, anyone who has punted in MK parlours knows there is a popular girl called Daisy flowers (i have seen her in person but not in a booking to clarify) and she has been verified as real by admin

Why she got his height wrong i don't know, however not everyone is good at guessing these things and if he was shorter than her she probably exaggerated or doesn't know how tall 5ft really is (i personally could not put an accurate figure on height).  Plus she probably gets through 100's of men a month, how can you possibly remember these small details.

If she couldn't remember his height for sure she shouldn't of posted he WAS under 5ft tall then, both Boo Boo and Lindsay say they DO know he is over 5ft tall so no idea why they can remember that but Daisy cant unless she is as thick as pigshit in which case she shouldn't of posted misleading bollocks in the first place in my view. The stupid bitch derailed the thread for pages with her crap. :thumbsdown: I see Louise has also been able to recall he isn't shorter than her and she is 5ft 4ins so that's 3 WGs who can remember he is over 5ft tall.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 09:25:43 pm by smiths »

Offline peter_bungee

quite easily  i remember his height from over a year ago its not hard!!

sorry but a girl who sees many guys a day remembering one in particular from a year back (and even then just his height!), is not reasonable!!

I am suspicious boo boo if you really are who you say you are..maybe admin can check?

Offline smiths

sorry but a girl who sees many guys a day remembering one in particular from a year back (and even then just his height!), is not reasonable!!

I am suspicious boo boo if you really are who you say you are..maybe admin can check?

So Lindsay and the proven victim Louise are also lying are they. :rolleyes:

• Banned
  • Service Provider
i am sure many can verify who i am ,, why the attitude ricky?

yorkshire123

I rest my case of what happens when chest beating cavemen think one of their girls is getting a rough time, and its even more evident when she post's on here  :dash:

Offline peter_bungee

there is no attitude i just don't think people are being reasonable with her.  Maybe it would have been best if she didn't reply to this thread i agree but most of it was defending herself from accusations.   

she is not "my girl" i have never had a booking with her and have no reason to defend her. 

Offline peter_bungee

So Lindsay and the proven victim Louise are also lying are they. :rolleyes:

No.  Daisy obviously got his height wrong.  Why the need to hound someone about it though i don't understand.

Offline smiths

No.  Daisy obviously got his height wrong.  Why the need to hound someone about it though i don't understand.

What you call hounding I call questioning her honesty.

Online PLeisure

she is not "my girl" i have never had a booking with her and have no reason to defend her.

Ricky, can you elaborate, please...  :hi:

I have met daisy in real life

You're her dad, or what  :unknown:

Redster69

:D

Offline charlie-mott

Getting the height wrong by a couple of inches would be understandable, but there is a huge difference between 5'5/6, which is short, but quite common, and 4'8/9, which is the average height of a 11/12 yr old boy.

Offline peter_bungee

no she used to work at annabellas, i was seeing another girl and she opened the door and showed me to the room.

Offline charlie-mott

I am not naïve to the point that I think no one would do anything like this to me.
But I do my bit to protect myself,  my privacy settings are on apart from that small gap when updating IOS.
I do my best to keep my name private etc, but obviously I failed big time.
I cannot just get rid of Facebook , I have family in other parts of the world and it is a huge deal to me to keep in contact this way.
I cannot remember the meet, but i probably did go to the bathroom and i would not have taken my phone with me, and Facebook always leaves me logged in.
Lesson learned.

Keep Facebook, but get rid of the phone. There is some very good advice on this forum for punters to protect their privacy. The same goes for girls, get yourself a cheap, basic phone for work and keep it for work calls only.

Offline LoneWolf2020

well she didnt just get it wrong, she spectacularly fucked it up. The mistake was so ridicuous most questioned if she was giving false info to mislead.

Distraction

Just a thought, this guy must have taken a screen shot of my profile between May and August of this year as this is when I had that profile picture.

Makes me wonder how long he has been gaining info on us concerned.

Really sorry to hear what has happened you Lousie - especially involving your child, that is absolutely vile.

Tying in your post with one from member heer JRC. Apparently this scum re-posted a photo of him on twitter that was over 10 years old. I'd suggest this is not just someone who has had a mental breakdown recently and was hitherto normal. I reckon he's been collecting information for a while on various people, in order to use whenever he feels like it. That is a sign of a very manipulative individual - not just someone who has temporarily flipped out and crossed a line.

Lz-129

In respect to Rebecca and Louise, I've seen far less wg's than they have seen clients and I can't remember the height of any of them! Admittedly I was focussed on something significantly smaller but you can't blame someone if they can't remember their height! I guarantee that neither girl would recognise me in the street let along know my height!

That's a challenge btw! You remember my height girls? 

• Banned
  • Service Provider
yep  i would remember you lz and id say your about 5ft 10 :P

Louise 100% British

I remember the booking only because he was a forum member on here and on the other site.
And he posted a lot, so when he contacted me when i was in heathrow, i instantly knew who he was.
Also there was a lot of contact and ping pong texts before the meeting, on adult work as well. his is the only reason why i remember any detail from him.

I remember he booked half hour with me whilst i was at a day rate hotel.

You are right, ask me the height of guys i saw last week, i really couldn't tell you, but because of all the contact with asian beat, i can remember some of the meeting, but only small details.

can't remember your height, but i remember going to the pub with you :)

Online finn5555

I remember the booking only because he was a forum member on here and on the other site.
And he posted a lot, so when he contacted me when i was in heathrow, i instantly knew who he was.
Also there was a lot of contact and ping pong texts before the meeting, on adult work as well. his is the only reason why i remember any detail from him.

I remember he booked half hour with me whilst i was at a day rate hotel.

You are right, ask me the height of guys i saw last week, i really couldn't tell you, but because of all the contact with asian beat, i can remember some of the meeting, but only small details.

can't remember your height, but i remember going to the pub with you :)

Louise do you remember my height  ;)

Lz-129

Tbh, why on earth would you even consider someone's height, Rebecca your 2 inches out but not bad! Louise do you remember how fucking cold that pub was?

Sorry way way of topic! My bad :wacko:

SirFrank

Louise so sorry to hear about this. Obviously knew the sick fuck had posted pics of a girl with her child, which is sick, but didn't know who it was. I'm sure this has creeped you out but I really wouldn't beat yourself up over this. He's clearly a devious nasty piece of work. I don't know what you plan to do about this but you really should consider contacting the police. Others on here have already reported incidents to them. I'm sure admin can advise accordingly. Take care

squeezebox

Really sorry to hear what has happened you Lousie - especially involving your child, that is absolutely vile.

Tying in your post with one from member heer JRC. Apparently this scum re-posted a photo of him on twitter that was over 10 years old. I'd suggest this is not just someone who has had a mental breakdown recently and was hitherto normal. I reckon he's been collecting information for a while on various people, in order to use whenever he feels like it. That is a sign of a very manipulative individual - not just someone who has temporarily flipped out and crossed a line.

Referring to this website...  External Link/Members Only, points 3 & 4 describe Marty the martyr and the self pitying fuckwit all in one.   :crazy: