Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Warning - marty_mcfly aka columbo aka asianbeast  (Read 74503 times)

Offline Jimmyredcab

He put your photo on twitter? Where did he get it from?

I am hardly going to give you a link am I.      :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

When I was very new to the Internet in 2001 I put my photo online, in hindsight it was a stupid thing to do, once something is in the public domain it is there for life.

A vindictive prostitute once put the photo on her website claiming that I was a dangerous paedophile ------- she is no longer active.

Distraction

When I was very new to the Internet in 2001 I put my photo online

Ouch - 14 years ago. Back then of course social media didn't really exist. I don't think many people predicted how it would explode to the extent it has.

According to Admin's post on the first page this character has been active since at least 2004 - on AW at any rate. Creepy to think he has probably been collecting information about girls and their clients, perhaps for quite a long time. Scum like that are nearly enough to put a man off punting altogether.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 10:45:23 am by Distraction »

Offline winkywanky

When I was very new to the Internet in 2001 I put my photo online, in hindsight it was a stupid thing to do, once something is in the public domain it is there for life.

A quick Google of Jimmyredcab images has come up negative, you'll be pleased to know  ;).

vw

A quick Google of Jimmyredcab images has come up negative, you'll be pleased to know  ;).
:dash:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Yes, I will sleep better tonight.     :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

This is the 4th image that showed up, WTF      :unknown: :unknown:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline winkywanky

You are Nigel Farage, and I claim my £5!

:D  :lol:

OldAdmin

There is suspicion that one of the troll Twitter pages (with JRC pic) is not actually related Asianbeast / Marty, but another troll jumping on the bandwagon. No certainty yet either way.

There are a lot of anti-UKP trolls, both malicious prossies and malicious fluffies. It's part of life of running a big forum in the world of paid sex which is full of dodgy characters who think this is the wild west.

Offline Jimmyredcab

There is suspicion that one of the troll Twitter pages (with JRC pic) is not actually related Asianbeast / Marty, but another troll jumping on the bandwagon. No certainty yet either way.

There are a lot of anti-UKP trolls, both malicious prossies and malicious fluffies.

Over the last 14 years I have upset a lot of people, I am proud of that and if I could turn the clock back I would do exactly the same.      :hi: :hi:

yorkshire123

There are a lot of anti-UKP trolls, both malicious prossies and malicious fluffies. It's part of life of running a big forum in the world of paid sex which is full of dodgy characters who think this is the wild west.

I'm no expert but even I was starting to have a few doubts about that particular one, In my opinion if it was the beastly-fly I would have expected a lot more updates & much more topical goading?

Still a cunt thing to do irrespective of who is behind it.

OldAdmin

I'm sure you know though, if this is in any way seen as a competitive threat by AW, they will try every dirty trick in the book to bring you down.

Are you ready for that?

UKP experienced the same when it started in 2010. But they never succeeded to stop UKP, instead UKP has become the largest forum, largest review site and overall 2nd largest paid-sex site in UK (after AdultWork).

I run other websites that have way more malicious and experienced enemies than the trolls of the UK paid sex world. I run those websites for a living, running websites is not an evening hobby for me (UKP is though). I have experienced it all in the past 10+ years.

I don't think the new site has much to challenge AdultWork anyway, it's mainly so I can push those who come to announce / promote / tout on UKP onto the new site. Or punters who want to chit-chat, banter and flirt with WGs. Best they do it on this new site than UKP. It'll be a totally free site like UKP, no money taken whatsoever.

EDIT: I once added PuntingWiki link to Amour agency on the North East section (thought it would be useful), the next day I got message from rival agency asking me how they can get a link too for their agency, how much they needed to pay. That's prime example of eagerness by service providers to have links on UKP. Despite what the detractors claim that WGs want to avoid UKP. Well the bad ones will, the well reviewed girls embrace this site.

yumyum3

UKP experienced the same when it started in 2010. But they never succeeded to stop UKP, instead UKP has became the largest forum, largest review site and overall 2nd largest paid-sex site in UK (after AdultWork).

I run other websites that have way more malicious and experienced enemies than the trolls of the UK paid sex world. I run those websites for a living, running websites is not an evening hobby for me (UKP is though). I have experienced it all in the past 10+ years.

I don't think the new site has much to challenge AdultWork anyway, it's mainly so I can push those who come to announce / promote / tout on UKP onto the new site. Or punters who want to chit-chat, banter and flirt with WGs. Best they do it on this new site than UKP. It'll be a totally free site like UKP, no money taken whatsoever.
Top work, Adam.  :drinks:

Offline Jimmyredcab

UKP experienced the same when it started in 2010. But they never succeeded to stop UKP, instead UKP has became the largest forum, largest review site and overall 2nd largest paid-sex site in UK (after AdultWork).

Someone even went to the trouble of making an animated cartoon of myself and NIK basically mocking us, we managed to have the last laugh.     :hi:

yorkshire123

Someone even went to the trouble of making an animated cartoon of myself and NIK basically mocking us, we managed to have the last laugh.     :hi:

No disrespect intended Jimmy but it was quite funny though  :D

Diehard

Given the PMs I've received in past hour, this guy is an unhinged psycho.
He's outed both girls and punters since his banning, including targeting well known member and his family.
Posted pics of this punter and WG and her child as well.
This is all confirmed.

The reason for this is he was refused booking by WGs for his dodgy behavior. He targeted punters because they were able to get bookings and he wasn't.

Do we know where this cunt lives? What city?

OldAdmin

Do we know where this cunt lives? What city?

West London.
Possibly Hounslow area.

Diehard

West London.
Possibly Hounslow area.

Is he just targeting people in the london area or nationwide? Is he messaging punters on aw? If so, what kind of things is he saying?

He should be easily caught. Aw will surely have his IP address, and the police can quite easily locate his address by triangulating the GPS position of all the mobiles he has used.

He is but the tip of the iceberg, more and more of this sort of crap goes on, he is so far the most extreme but I note on SAAFE one girl States she got found out on facebook despite her privacy settings being on.

For those of us not technically savvy perhaps a new thread could be started by someone to put an idiots guide of how to ensure you do not get found on Facebook or what's app or the numerous other social media stuff.

Offline socks

For those of us not technically savvy perhaps a new thread could be started by someone to put an idiots guide of how to ensure you do not get found on Facebook or what's app or the numerous other social media stuff.
Easy, if you want total security choose punting OR social media. Not both. Neither works too but is a tad over-cautious. Choosing both will leave you vulnerable to some extent, no matter what precautions you put in place.

Offline cueball

Easy, if you want total security choose punting OR social media. Not both.

I think that your right, I've never been a face book or twitter user or member, no interest (I'm a tech dinosaur) in either.

Offline finn5555

I recall seeing that was comical  :sarcastic: amazing what washed up pro$$ies will do when they have so much spare time as no sane punter is going to fuck them  :hi:

Offline NIK

No disrespect intended Jimmy but it was quite funny though  :D

Yes, I quite enjoyed it. It's nice to be a 'star' for five minutes!  The twat didn't get it quite accurate however as Jimmy was the one wearing the flat cap!   :lol:

Regarding this current business, I feel quite neglected in that as far as I'm aware I appear to have been ignored. The bastard can always buy my book though if he wants the lowdown on  me!  :D

Offline peter_bungee

Has anyone tried calling him one of those numbers works

It sounds like he is a very active punter who speaks to and befriends a lot of members

In this case you would be surprised how much info you can gather eg peoples names, personal info via there twitter, home town, jobs etc and id guess this is how he has found personal details to out members, as opposed to being a hacker or IT geek

Best way to avoid this shit is not to get too personal online and avoid these forums for personal chit chat

Offline Big Bad R

I think that your right, I've never been a face book or twitter user or member, no interest (I'm a tech dinosaur) in either.

+1 and the more you hear about the shit and problems it causes ( not just for punters ) the happier I am not to be involved !   :)

Offline Jimmyredcab

Easy, if you want total security choose punting OR social media.

Disagree.

As long as you use a totally different name and totally different E-Mail address there is no way your facebook account can be linked to any of your punting accounts ------------ of course I am happy to be corrected.   :hi:

Offline claretandblue

I am hardly going to give you a link am I.      :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

A vindictive prostitute once put the photo on her website claiming that I was a dangerous paedophile ------- she is no longer active.
I hope your dress since has improved over the years jimbo :hi:

Offline Bigus Dickus

The future for anyone who acts in such a disgraceful way!  :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline AnthG

Disagree.

As long as you use a totally different name and totally different E-Mail address there is no way your facebook account can be linked to any of your punting accounts ------------ of course I am happy to be corrected.   :hi:

From what I have read its the facebook app for mobile phones or tablets like the Ipad, that causes most of the security problems.

So things to add is, as long as you do not have your punting phone number (ever) on your facebook account. And do not have the facebook app installed on your punting phone or have previously had it on there and accessed it from your punting phone.

So my advice is, avoid the facebook app like the plague until they fix the security.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 03:29:06 pm by AnthG »
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline charlie-mott

New smart phones seem to pull contacts from thin air. I have got loads of contacts in my main mobile from people I haven't spoken to in years to randoms I may have met once somewhere, but can't quite remember. My advice is to get the cheapest most basic phone you can find for punting and keep it strictly for punting only. I currently use a 10 quid Nokia and usually swap out the sim card every few months

Offline smiths

New smart phones seem to pull contacts from thin air. I have got loads of contacts in my main mobile from people I haven't spoken to in years to randoms I may have met once somewhere, but can't quite remember. My advice is to get the cheapest most basic phone you can find for punting and keep it strictly for punting only. I currently use a 10 quid Nokia and usually swap out the sim card every few months

Yep that's the advice I always give on here and follow myself.

Offline Jimmyredcab

New smart phones seem to pull contacts from thin air.

I don't own one and never will, my 15 year old Nokia makes calls just the same as a £600 Apple i-phone.  :thumbsup:

Offline tazz

What did you do that upset her to such an extent?

Offline Jimmyredcab

What did you do that upset her to such an extent?

She was a crazy fat black whore, that's all I can say really.

She threatened to burn down the house of another pro$$ie.    :scare:

Clearly insane.    :wackogirl:

OldAdmin

2001 - That's 14 years ago.
And there will be different trolls behaving the same today in 2015.
And in 14 years from today. There will be new ones trolls doing the same.

Sad fucks.

Offline Cuntminion

She was a crazy fat black whore, that's all I can say really.

She threatened to burn down the house of another pro$$ie.    :scare:

Clearly insane.    :wackogirl:

Your were pretty early to the internet then I didn't start using till 07/08

Offline Bigus Dickus

I hope your dress since has improved over the years jimbo :hi:

There was a suggestion that the picture was of Jasper Carot before JRC fessed up to it being him!

:D

Offline NIK

Your were pretty early to the internet then I didn't start using till 07/08

I was using the internet in the 90's. Can't remember the exact year but it would have been around '97. I was certainly online by '99 by which time a certain punting site began.

Offline Dicky

That is correct. How it works is that if you have your facebook account open in your punting phone then your phone number be automatically linked to that facebook account. Also facebook will run all phone numbers you have in your contact book or whatsapp through their database and their facebook accounts will show up in the 'people ypu may know' section. The jist is to NEVER use your personal facebook or any other social media account on your punting phone. As folks here have said, if your punting phone is a cheap nokia, thats the best. 

lancspunter

So, to sum up the 1000+ posts -

- the "unstable" Marty McFly has gone on a crazed rampage once again
- he has outed at least one punter and been in contact with his wife; he has posted pictures of a WG and her daughter; he has threatened other WGs and punters, both with blackmail and with direct threats to their physical safety
- he is also known as Asianbeast, Columbo, DFK Champion and no doubt other names
- he has inhabited the body of other real or imaginary WGs to try and garner further information
- he continues to view and "contribute" to this thread using various other guises
- the matter IS in the hands of the police, lawyers are involved and there is a crime reference number
- some punters and WGs have submitted evidence
- he is Indian, 5'5" or thereabouts, likes DFK and bodily fluid exchange
- the other 900+ posts are irrelevant bollocks

Offline jackthelad

- he has outed at least one punter and been in contact with his wife; he has posted pictures of a WG and her son; he has threatened other WGs and punters, both with blackmail and with direct threats to their physical safety
- he is also known as Asianbeast and Columbo, and no doubt other names
- he has inhabited the body of other real or imaginary WGs to try and garner further information
- he continues to view and "contribute" to this thread using various other guises
- the matter IS in the hands of the police, lawyers are involved and there is a crime reference number

Thank you. That was most helpful. Perhaps admin would put this in a sticky at the first post or something?

vw

Also DFK Champion on AW which is the most recent one he used !

Offline LoneWolf2020

and remember the outing part includes very possibly the splitting up of families so just words on a screen to most of us but to those affected life-changing consequences

lancspunter

Also DFK Champion on AW which is the most recent one he used !

Agreed. I should have added that.

And Lonewolf ... of course.

Offline charlie-mott

That is correct. How it works is that if you have your facebook account open in your punting phone then your phone number be automatically linked to that facebook account. Also facebook will run all phone numbers you have in your contact book or whatsapp through their database and their facebook accounts will show up in the 'people ypu may know' section. The jist is to NEVER use your personal facebook or any other social media account on your punting phone. As folks here have said, if your punting phone is a cheap nokia, thats the best.

It's not just Facebook. Twitter, LinkedIn and even email contacts can be linked to your phone. These can then be picked up by facebook and shown to other people as someone they may know.

yorkshire123

- he has outed at least one punter and been in contact with his wife; he has posted pictures of a WG and her son; he has threatened other WGs and punters, both with blackmail and with direct threats to their physical safety

I was going to thank you until I read your last point.

Within those 900 posts are comments from members showing their disgust & written support for our outed comrade, to me that can never be seen as irrelevant bollocks.

SirFrank

I don't own one and never will, my 15 year old Nokia makes calls just the same as a £600 Apple i-phone.  :thumbsup:

I bet that fucker holds it charge for days

SirFrank

and remember the outing part includes very possibly the splitting up of families so just words on a screen to most of us but to those affected life-changing consequences

And lets also not forget the outing of the girl involved a photo of her child. That is truly vile behaviour. I do hope she's reported the incident to the police

vw

Agreed. I should have added that.

And Lonewolf ... of course.
I don't think lonewolf2020 is one of his names, Marty wouldn't have numbers in his profile, that would ruin his achievable reputation amongst the community.

Lz-129

Not being picky but it was a wg and her daughter!

lancspunter

I was going to thank you until I read your last point.

Within those 900 posts are comments from members showing their disgust & written support for our outed comrade, to me that can never be seen as irrelevant bollocks.

I know there are plenty of messages of disgust and support in this thread. It still leaves 900+ of distracting and irrelevant stuff.

lancspunter

Not being picky but it was a wg and her daughter!

I read "son" on here. Thank you for the clarification.

Offline PLeisure

I know there are plenty of messages of disgust and support in this thread. It still leaves 900+ of distracting and irrelevant stuff.
That imbecile, Daisy sidetracked the thread for some 8-10pgs.......  :diablo: