Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Warning - marty_mcfly aka columbo aka asianbeast  (Read 74506 times)

CR_Steeele

The most disappointing thing for me is the fact that Marty isn't a naïve young mid 20s guy wearing a confused look and a red puffa jacket. :(

Offline Dicky

i cannot see the police being interested in this at all, i think the idea of solicitors being involved is optimistic. This lunatic didnt even blackmail people for money, he blackmailed them to 'restore his reputation' on a forum. You wont find any of that crazy shit being covered in no law book i can tell you that.

Not sure which law books you have been reading but any form of blackmail is a prosecutable offense. Just as you might rob for fun and  not for money or valuables but will still be arrested, you WILL be arrested if you blackmail.  Also this guy has now threatened murder in not so many words with that Charlie Hebdo post: to me that is absolutely the most incriminating post possible.  If someone is pursuing this matter seriously, MMFLY can be behind bars within 7 days. 

« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 07:23:28 pm by Dicky »

Offline LoneWolf2020

i hope im wrong of course but id still be surprised if the old bill show any interest in this.

Offline jackthelad

Like I said earlier, blackmail is a serious offence and the police will take the matter seriously. If he's threatened physical violence and murder then it is even more likely the will do something and quicker rather than later.

Offline Freundlich

Photos of kids should NEVER be posted online as it gives predators all the details they need

Absolutely, I have put an absolute flat ban on my child's pics ever being posted online no matter how innocently. Had blazing arguments with cousins etc after they put them up on their facebook saying it was fine etc etc

THIS is why
External Link/Members Only

It bastard freaks me out that there are such weirdos.

Offline winkywanky

In today's PC world (not the computer retailer) when shit like this happens and gets reported - and a crime number is issued - then the police have to follow it through. So long as a crime has been committed and there's enough evidence to secure a conviction, the police will prosecute.

Offline PLeisure

The most disappointing thing for me is the fact that Marty isn't a naïve young mid 20s guy wearing a confused look and a red puffa jacket. :(
Really ? You're not concerned about the girls he's threatened or the punters he's outed?  :unknown:

Lz-129

Really ? You're not concerned about the girls he's threatened or the punters he's outed?  :unknown:

Obviously someone thinks it's a joking matter when in reality there's nothing fucking funny about the whole stinking business

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
In today's PC world (not the computer retailer) when shit like this happens and gets reported - and a crime number is issued - then the police have to follow it through. So long as a crime has been committed and there's enough evidence to secure a conviction, the police will prosecute.

Not the case, police gather the evidence and give it to the CPS (crown prosecution service) they decide whether to prosecute or not depending if they think it will succeed.   

Offline winkywanky

I'll resist the urge to say you're being pedantic but yes, the CPS actually decide  ;).

But the police will in the first instance decide whether to pursue the case, knowing by and large whether the CPS will take the bait.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I'll resist the urge to say you're being pedantic but yes, the CPS actually decide ;).

But the police will in the first instance decide whether to pursue the case, knowing by and large whether the CPS will take the bait.

Not my intention, what I meant is the decision to prosecute is taken by someone not as close to ins and outs of the case as the police are. When they're investigating they must get a better idea of what's gone on than someone behind a desk reading a report, then deciding not to continue.   :hi: 

Offline winkywanky

Indeed! And many's the time the police know they've got someone 'bang to rights', yet the CPS decide not to prosecute.

In reality though, hopefully the CPS will do their job right in having a good idea of whether a jury would convict.

It certainly doesn't always go smoothly though.

Offline ladiesman020

Ive not been on here in 5 days and not wanting to read through 995 comments, what have I missed
Banned reason: Undesirable, covertly filming bookings
Banned by: daviemac

OldAdmin

Ive not been on here in 5 days and not wanting to read through 995 comments, what have I missed

External Link/Members Only

Offline fitasfuck

The CPS will prosecute if they believe there is more chances of obtaining a conviction than not.

As opposed to civil cases that are decided on 'balance of probability', criminal cases have to use a much higher standard of 'beyond reasonable doubt'. I would imagine with online trails left in any web related crimes, it would be difficult to cover your tracks!

Indeed! And many's the time the police know they've got someone 'bang to rights', yet the CPS decide not to prosecute.

In reality though, hopefully the CPS will do their job right in having a good idea of whether a jury would convict.

It certainly doesn't always go smoothly though.

Offline winkywanky

Yes, the online trails and traceability of that stuff as well as mobile phone data should do for him. Lets hope so.

OldAdmin

It's not nice informing a WG that her real name and pic of her child was published by him. Especially when she didn't know until I told her today, she doesn't even know why he did it, there seems to be no problems between them.

Fuck you Asianbeast you scumbag :mad: :mad:

Distraction

It's not nice informing a WG that her real name and pic of her child was published by him. Especially when she didn't know until I told her today, she doesn't even know why he did it, there seems to be no problems between them.

Surely his number must be up.

Multiple counts of threats/blackmail.
Evidence of acting on such threats.
Girls can give a detailed and distinctive description.
You have his IP address - enough that members here could work out his provider, whom the authorities could demand they provide his identity.

Provided at least some of the girls are willing to go to the police, it should be open and shut, surely?

Offline stevedave

Sorry you had to do that - can't have been pleasant, not fair on you at all.

Offline Freundlich

some men just want to watch the world burn.

Sadly, I too recall that very scene only too often these days. At the moment the worst exponent of which is Putin

Was on a punt yesterday and was told by the lady in question of all of this going on and was seriously shocked. She then showed me all the screen shots etc and also whatsapp messages that various involved parties had shared with her.

She taught me how to turn off my feedbacks on AW for my fear of being linked back through who all I have seen over time.

Am totally weirded out by it all. Especially how info has been gathered

I do hope however those who have reported to Admin that they've been plagued by him and his knowledge of their identity realise that if he is put away he will likely exact revenge by outing them etc.

If they go to the authorities to bolster the case against him he is likely to, as a result of the sheer number of his crimes, receive a longer custodial sentence.

Then all we need to find out is where and then let others in there know what his various deviancies are  :diablo: :lol: :diablo:

OldAdmin

Surely his number must be up.

Multiple counts of threats/blackmail.
Evidence of acting on such threats.
Girls can give a detailed and distinctive description.
You have his IP address - enough that members here could work out his provider, whom the authorities could demand they provide his identity.

Provided at least some of the girls are willing to go to the police, it should be open and shut, surely?

Law enforcement tends to work slow.

Some agency owner I helped provide info to police in mid-2013 has only just been found guilty (last month) and will be sentenced on Monday.
I will post a thread about it when that happens. It took over 2 years after arrest for prosecution, granted it would have been more complex than this scumbag.

Back to this cretin, his actions so far today is making it worse for him, he is demanding the WGs submit to him and say sorry otherwise he won't stop his "war" against them.

He actually thinks his reputation can be salvaged. If he had any brains he would have realized what he has done is beyond repair and fucked off.

Offline Freundlich

Law enforcement tends to work slow.

Some agency owner I helped provide info to police in mid-2013 has only just been found guilty (last month) and will be sentenced on Monday.
I will post a thread about it when that happens. It took over 2 years after arrest for prosecution, granted it would have been more complex than this scumbag.

Back to this cretin, his actions so far today is making it worse for him, he is demanding the WGs submit to him and say sorry otherwise he won't stop his "war" against them.

He actually thinks his reputation can be salvaged.

Hopefully though as he poses a clear and present danger to individuals by having access to the Internet and phones etc  they might grab him in and deny bail for safety reasons

Hopefully

OldAdmin

If he doesn't leave the WGs and punters alone I might just start messaging each AdultWork profile that gets a review on UKP with his details, so they are aware of him, and could inform me if they ever get a booking from him and have his new phone / AdultWork details, which I will post here.

Everyday 30+ new reviews are posted on UKP. That will be thousands of girls all over UK made aware of him after a few months.

I am launching a new site for WGs to freely advertise, I could also automatically alert all girls and agencies who signup about him if he doesn't fuck off.

Offline Jeff_withpetersen

As I said before, is it not worth informing punters of which WGs defend him/continue to support him even now so that punters can be aware not to book with them? Unless I've got wrong end of stick, I don't want to visit a WG where a genuine psycho could be lying in wait to take a picture of  me and 'out' me just for their own ridiculous giggles?

OldAdmin

As I said before, is it not worth informing punters of which WGs defend him/continue to support him even now so that punters can be aware not to book with them? Unless I've got wrong end of stick, I don't want to visit a WG where a genuine psycho could be lying in wait to take a picture of  me and 'out' me just for their own ridiculous giggles?

When I know 100% what their new stance on what he's recently done. If his prossie mates don't make it clear they do not support his recent actions and continuing harassment and keep their distance from him, I will regard it as support for him.
Any forum that does not ban him will equally be seen as supporting him, putting their WG and punter members in danger.

This is not a case of some allegations that 3rd parties can't confirm (e.g. someone was drunk or abusive during a punt), it's all happened online and has been saved and recorded. He doesn't even deny what he's done. There are plenty of victims here, some totally innocent and he has zero justification to out them.

unclesweetheart

If he doesn't leave the WGs and punters alone I might just start messaging each AdultWork profile that gets a review on UKP with his details, so they are aware of him, and could inform me if they ever get a booking from him and have his new phone / AdultWork details, which I will post here.

Everyday 30+ new reviews are posted on UKP. That will be thousands of girls all over UK made aware of him after a few months.

Seems like an excellent idea to me.Though laboursome for you, it would be entirely appropriate and very useful.

vw

I am launching a new site for WGs to freely advertise, I could also automatically alert all girls and agencies who signup about him if he doesn't fuck off.

Are all of these aware Admin ?

The word lump scares the hell out of me. I really hope she is OK and recovers fully.

I am due to visit Bristol in a couple of weeks and she would have been my first choice but I will see Angelina instead. I was going to see her anyway but after Soph.

Just let me know whether I should post helpful reviews from my upcoming punts with Adele4u, Dee, Platinum Cindy, Madlin Moon, Elle, Miss KDD and some untried girls or whether I am wasting my time and yours.

Please learn to read. What is your problem?

OldAdmin

Are all of these aware Admin ?

I suspect those WGs on that list already know as they could read UKP regularly.
Or their regulars would have told them about this thread.
But certainly can be informed by me or anyone else.

PuntAMunter

It was actually one of my regs who told me this was all going on as I hadn't logged in for a few days, and I've since raised this topic with a few of my other regs to make sure they are aware.

It might be useful to compile a stock message that we can send to regulars with his description, known aliases, and a link to this thread and the Saafe thread.  As Admin has said, he could msg any girl that's reviewed - but the reach of punters here to msg regs and even girls they are considering seeing would be greater.

We should send a clear message to all wg's out there - anyone who sees this scumbag is taking a huge risk.

vw

Not sure on Sexy Angelina, as she is out of his normal zone but he states intentions there, I don't know her but maybe someone who has met her should.

Lz-129

Not sure on Sexy Angelina, as she is out of his normal zone but he states intentions there, I don't know her but maybe someone who has met her should.

I can drop her a message if no one has already!

vw

I can drop her a message if no one has already!
Wouldn't have thought they would have on her, so probably best to.

Lz-129

Have sent her a message with the link to this page of the thread, hopefully she can read it and grasp the seriousness of the situation

Lz-129

Angelina's profile does say last few days, I've no idea what that really means though! Holiday or retirement?

PuntAMunter

Angelina's profile does say last few days, I've no idea what that really means though! Holiday or retirement?

Translation: Going on holiday soon, need to drum up more business to pay for it, better announce retirement!  :D

vw

Translation: Going on holiday soon, need to drum up more business to pay for it, better announce retirement!  :D
She often says that before tuning in to Angelina Exeter, or Angelina Holiday !

Lz-129

She often says that before tuning in to Angelina Exeter, or Angelina Holiday !
thanks guys!

Offline Jimmyredcab

I had never had any dealings with this this Indian piece of dogs shit but he still thought it was appropriate to put my photo on Twitter ------ that is why I would like to see him come face to face with an angry pimp.    :bomb:

Offline JimArtois

I'll gladly take that as personally directed at me, but as someone who joined UKP very recently, perhaps you'd like to actually read the whole thread yourself, then you can form an opinion of your own? Think of it as a rite of passage :hi:  ;).

By the way, I see your nickname is Stouty...you're not around 5'5" with a persecution complex, favourite film Back to the Future, are you?  :D

Oh the irony

Offline Dicky

I had never had any dealings with this this Indian piece of dogs shit but he still thought it was appropriate to put my photo on Twitter ------ that is why I would like to see him come face to face with an angry pimp.    :bomb:

He put your photo on twitter? Where did he get it from? What account is he using now? I thought he made it all private. 

Offline jackthelad

You can ask Twitter to take the photo down I think.

Distraction

Shit, sorry to hear that JRC. This guy is a complete and utter cunt. I'm not normally an advocate of someone taking the law into their own hands, but if he did fall into the hands of an angry pimp, he would only have himself to blame.

Hate to ask, but roughly how do you think he manged to get a photo of you? Was it through social media or taken outside a premises?  I'd understand if you didn't want to share that, but I think it would be helpful to understand this nutter's MO as much as possible.

You can ask Twitter to take the photo down I think.

I understand Admin has removed the link to twitter feed he's using, which I can understand as no one would want to draw more attention to it. I'm fairly certain I'd be safe and as a new member unlikely to be a specific target, however, on the flip side, isn't there a danger he's outed some people who don't even know yet because they haven't seen where he's publishing the details?

Offline winkywanky

Oh the irony

Don't forget to put a nice crease in your shirts now  :rolleyes:.

Offline charlie-mott

I think this is a fantastic idea. A lot of people on here seem to be disillusioned with adultwork, but there are no real alternatives. I look forward to seeing the new site.

Offline Cuntminion

This, all of this

Sounds good

Offline winkywanky

A site for escorts to advertise, 'run by punters' (ie your good self)? That's a brilliant idea!

I'm sure you know though, if this is in any way seen as a competitive threat by AW, they will try every dirty trick in the book to bring you down.

Are you ready for that?

Offline cueball

That could work really well, it could link to ukp reviews.

Lz-129

Have heard from Angelina, she was quite concerned and shocked! Hopefully she will be able to fuck him off before he gets the chance to see her

vw

Have heard from Angelina, she was quite concerned and shocked! Hopefully she will be able to fuck him off before he gets the chance to see her
Well glad I brought that up now !  Thanks

Lz-129

Well glad I brought that up now !  Thanks

Thanks for highlighting it, i missed it.