Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Warning - marty_mcfly aka columbo aka asianbeast  (Read 74481 times)

greychap

Not a 100% great. For me it show the next area post code (on my own IP)

Yes I don't think there that accurate, the police would have better resources to trace an IP to be more exact.

PuntAMunter

Are you really saying he is less than 5 foot  :scare:

I thought, like many, when he was described as short that meant 5'4-5'9.
Likewise - wtf - so basically think a sawn-off ghandi (who was short himself at about 5'4"!!!)

Ladies, if mini-ghandi asks to fuck you check his toupe then send him on his way!

vw

I didn't. And I think you may be one of McFlybeastbo's many soubriquets...
I'm convinced from previous interactions on here.  Now injecting himself in, looking to comfortable. commenting on posts of his past conquests.  PM's when hes called out !

greychap

There are plenty of more credible girls who have seen him and can provide a detailed and trustworthy description.

Why rely on this flaky girl's description?  She's provided next to nothing else of value so far.

She did confirm him being Asianbeast don't forget that :D

Offline the lurker

I would like to add that blackmail is a serious offence and the police do take these cases very seriously. If convicted he will certainly face jail time.

I would say also, since we all think he is still reading this forum, why we are attacking him and possibly setting him off on another outing/rampage. We would be better urging him to stop and seek help.

Exactly, I was gunna post more or less exactly this. I had very very limited dealings with Marty but he was always OK with me. I am saying nothing about others being upset as it is not my business but Marty, have a think, what the fuck are you trying to do? Some girls will bang you and some won't, even if you're paying. Same for me or anyone, just accept it and move on.

greychap

Exactly, I was gunna post more or less exactly this. I had very very limited dealings with Marty but he was always OK with me. I am saying nothing about others being upset as it is not my business but Marty, have a think, what the fuck are you trying to do? Some girls will bang you and some won't, even if you're paying. Same for me or anyone, just accept it and move on.

No point giving him advice he aint interested. He is not right in the head and enjoys causing people misery if he cannot get his own way. :thumbsdown:

Also I suspect he has been doing bad things for a very long time and this aint the first time, it could go back many years with things he has done to people I already suspect he might have done something else a few years ago.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 11:19:19 pm by greychap »

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
From memory he was about 5ft 6 or 7 quite skinny definatly asian. no beard or glasses,
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline MintRoyale

Also I suspect he has been doing bad things for a very long time and this aint the first time, it could go back many years with things he has done to people I already suspect he might have done something else a few years ago.

Yeah, he just hasn't been caught yet until now possibly.

I'm another to think Daisy is a bit sus. If she's received communication from the wanker, shouldn't she tell the police instead of declare it on a public forum? I wonder how much the wanker trusts you now considering you were about to post a conversation with him on here

Atticus Finch

I didn't. And I think you may be one of McFlybeastbo's many soubriquets...

My comment wasn't particularly aimed at you - it was a general observation.

And I'm happy to disappoint you on your second point.

LL

From memory he was about 5ft 6 or 7 quite skinny definatly asian. no beard or glasses,
Thanks Rebecca. That goes to show that we can't trust what "Daisy" says then. She's just trying to throw us off the trail.

vw

Thanks englishrebecca121 seems more realistic than 4ft 8. 

OldAdmin

Oh dear. So why did Daisy give us such incorrect info  :rolleyes:

Offline smiths

Thanks Rebecca. That goes to show that we can't trust what "Daisy" says then. She's just trying to throw us off the trail.

You know this Boo Boo then LL? I certainly don't trust Daisy, seems to me its mis-information being posted by them on here.

• Banned
  • Service Provider
The only other thing i can remember was he brought me a thank you card not sure if this info would help other wgs ?

vw

The only other thing i can remember was he brought me a thank you card not sure if this info would help other wgs ?
when he got there ? Or did he pop back ?

Offline smiths

Oh dear. So why did Daisy give us such incorrect info  :rolleyes:

Assuming Boo Boos word can be trusted there is only one conclusion I can see, Daisy has been purposely posting mis-information.

• Banned
  • Service Provider

LL

You know this Boo Boo then LL? I certainly don't trust Daisy, seems to me its mis-information being posted by them on here.
Well not really. I fucked her once. It's English Rebecca (so she said a few pages ago). I've no reason to disbelieve that as she hasn't tried to defend Marty (unlike "Daisy" but as I say the person posting as Daisy is either Marty or someone posting on his behalf).

Offline stevedave

And he lives in a shitty part of London.  It would make me grumpy.

Not any of the other six dwarves?

vw

on arrival .
I won the bet with my self i thought that would be the case !

Offline smiths

Well not really. I fucked her once. It's English Rebecca (so she said a few pages ago). I've no reason to disbelieve that as she hasn't tried to defend Marty (unlike "Daisy" but as I say the person posting as Daisy is either Marty or someone posting on his behalf).

Thanks. :thumbsup:

Offline TheOracle

You're wrong mate. Sociopaths can feel empathy, they just choose not to. Look it up yourself.

I know what I'm talking about, I deal with them often.

Thanks for providing a glimpse of humanity in this story. Seen from here it looks like UKP is doing its best to turn a problematic guy into a suicide or a killer or both.

OldAdmin

If he committed suicide that would be ideal  :thumbsup:

Offline TheOracle

Daisy I think it is safe to assume that the 90% of the punters on this thread will steer clear off you after reading 10+ pages of you being stupid.

Of course, because brains (both for the girl and the punter himself) is a very important factor in the decision making of the average punter.

Everyone is tired of you and noone wants to have a conversation with you. Please dont dig a deeper hole for yourself: you're not redeeming yourself but only irritating everyone.

It's great to see how you guys feel the need to unleash your frustrations on this girl: it makes me feel that as stressful and complex my life is at the moment it must still be a piece of cake if compared to your existence.

OldAdmin

I got sent this from credible source:

No more that 165cm (5ft 5inches)
Star sign: Possibly Libra (24 September-23 October)
Smooth skin
No facial hair
Not fat or thin - bit of a belly
Triangular face
Pointy nose
Brown eyes
Cheap 80's style clothes

OldAdmin

Apart from these phone numbers if anyone has more then please message me:

greychap

So his height is a guess roughly would you say, you saw him quite a while ago did you not, think you said that on SAAFE. But defo under average height for a man?

greychap

Apart from these phone numbers if anyone has more then please message me:

Aah good you posted the full numbers as SAAFE only posted part of them but I suppose there just being careful in case they get in trouble as your based in another country :thumbsup:

yorkshire123

Thanks for providing a glimpse of humanity in this story. Seen from here it looks like UKP is doing its best to turn a problematic guy into a suicide or a killer or both.

The cunt outed a fellow punter just because he couldn't join some imaginary gang or fuck a certain prossie.

What do you suggest? a whip-round to pay for some therapy for the poor guy  :unknown: 

greychap

If he committed suicide that would be ideal  :thumbsup:

For the victims it would certainly be a weight off there mind I suppose, don't usually like thinking like that but I do get your point he has done a lot of damage and I doubt he will ever stop!

vw

Of course, because brains (both for the girl and the punter himself) is a very important factor in the decision making of the average punter.

It's great to see how you guys feel the need to unleash your frustrations on this girl: it makes me feel that as stressful and complex my life is at the moment it must still be a piece of cake if compared to your existence.
Are you his deep cover account or white knighting daisy?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline charlie-mott

Smooth skin
No facial hair
Triangular face
Pointy nose
Brown eyes
Cheap 80's style clothes

Sounds like quite the catch... I can't understand why the girls aren't flocking to see him

Offline claretandblue

Smooth skin
No facial hair
Triangular face
Pointy nose
Brown eyes
Cheap 80's style clothes
Our mini ghandi sounds like quite the catch  :D

• Banned
  • Service Provider

So his height is a guess roughly would you say, you saw him quite a while ago did you not, think you said that on SAAFE. But defo under average height for a man?

yes was a november last year, not overley short no, well not something you would notice in the street

vw

yes was a november last year, not overley short no, well not something you would notice in the street
Maybe daisy had 12" platforms on, easy mistake to make then 4ft 8 ! :lol: :lol:

Lz-129

Just proves Daisy was bs all along if she can't remember how short this important regular is!

Offline TheOracle

The cunt outed a fellow punter just because he couldn't join some imaginary gang or fuck a certain prossie.

What do you suggest? a whip-round to pay for some therapy for the poor guy  :unknown:

I don't suggest you do anything at all, yorkshire123, but I'm sort of glad I'm not in your head. It's clear that the guy has issues, it's clear that he must also be prosecuted by the law. It's also clear that the level of stupidity of some of the posts in this thread is absolutely blinding.

squeezebox

Smooth skin
No facial hair
Triangular face
Pointy nose
Brown eyes
Cheap 80's style clothes

Googled;.... "bald indian man with triangular face"....best I could do...

greychap

Just proves Daisy was bs all along if she can't remember how short this important regular is!

Maybe she no good with height and don't even know her own height its all guesses :D

Offline TheOracle

Are you his deep cover account or white knighting daisy?

Both, of course: I've created the account 4/5 years ago in anxious expectation of this moment, where you could unmask me and I could revel in masochistic glee. And I white knight Daisy because of course my favourite women are blonde, English women and I've finally found my ideal.

OldAdmin

BTW the net result of these 26 pages for me is that now I have an insane desire to bang Daisy Flowers.

Your behavior is certainly odd.
Jumping in as soon as Daisy was exposed as posting false info.

vw

I don't suggest you do anything at all, yorkshire123, but I'm sort of glad I'm not in your head. It's clear that the guy has issues, it's clear that he must also be prosecuted by the law. It's also clear that the level of stupidity of some of the posts in this thread is absolutely blinding.
Report them to admin then !

greychap

Report them to admin then !

With this creep saying he has so many alias's on here there will be a lot of paranoia going around to do with new posters especially.

yorkshire123

On that we agree  :sarcastic:

Offline LoneWolf2020

so we are looking for an old, bald, ugly, pot bellied, friendless indian version of ronnie corbett.  Let the search commence...

vw

so we are looking for an old, bald, ugly, pot bellied, friendless indian version of ronnie corbett.  Let the search commence...
Narrow the search You missed in or near Uxbridge.

greychap

This is reminding me of an episode years ago on the X Files where there was this creepy midget indian old bloke going around on wheels cos he was so short killing people.

And all this to think of before going a bed to sleep :scare: :scare:

Badlaa was the episode in the eighth series...just googled it.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 12:30:41 am by greychap »

Daisy flowers

Yh a guess, definitely under average. I would say I last saw him around 6 months ago

Daisy flowers

Your behavior is certainly odd.
Jumping in as soon as Daisy was exposed as posting false info.
What do you mean exposed as posting false info?!

OldAdmin

What do you mean exposed as posting false info?!

You posted he was under 5foot.
But multiple girls who've seen him say he is not that short.