Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Warning - marty_mcfly aka columbo aka asianbeast  (Read 74484 times)

Offline Cuntminion

Understandable but are you able to let us know if the police are actually doing anything about this person?

Probably not once police are involved it's usually the alleged victims that only know how it's proceeding and that's out of due course

I would say don't ask as any confidential or evidence shouldn't really be discussed by the people involved once things are in motion once it's dealt with you will probably find out then

From everything I've read Marty is fucked, the days of unrecognized internet attacks are long gone and there seems to be a boom of bringing these people who think they can hide behind a monitor to justice

At the very least he has been blackmailing people and people always thing blackmail is for monetary purposes but it's not

What he has potentially done is wrecked a home not just an individual

Some of these things he has done could definitely lead to a custodial sentence

Offline jackthelad

I would like to add that blackmail is a serious offence and the police do take these cases very seriously. If convicted he will certainly face jail time.

I would say also, since we all think he is still reading this forum, why we are attacking him and possibly setting him off on another outing/rampage. We would be better urging him to stop and seek help.

squeezebox

Understandable but are you able to let us know if the police are actually doing anything about this person?

Reading admin's response, I would surmise, things are in hand.

...and remember...

Hidden Image/Members Only

john_n

What an absolute lunatic Marty turned out to be  :dash:

I've done reviews of a few of his favourite girls, but thank God he has never been trying to PM me. I first thougt he was just a lonely and highly sensitive guy behaving like a 12-year old boy. So wrong can you be..... Shocked the first time I heard that he was a man in his 50's

Let's hope he is the last lunatic for a while, but sadly there seems to be a new one waiting around the corner. In my short time here West8, Marty, Pdbuz, so wonder who the next one will be......

My support goes to all of you who have been affected by his crazy actions.

unclesweetheart

The fact that there is a punting community and that UKP is its forum means that information regarding MMF can be shared quickly, girls can contact guys, either here or on twitter and so on. If the Nordic model was followed, this site would have to be closed down and MMF's behaviour would have not been called out and dealt with as quickly as I hope it is being. The chances of his getting away with it would be vastly increased.

As it is his appalling behaviour has been called out and acted upon very quickly, and everyone's doing their bit via email, on here and on twitter.

Big Cat

Just caught up on all this (had to skip a bunch of the messages though - headache central) and though it's easy for me to say as I am not one of Marty's victims, I do feel sorry for him and hope he gets the help he needs. Who knows what he's been through in his life to resort to this type of behaviour; threats, lies, outing punters and WGs, seeking validation from strangers on the internet

Can't help but think that if you or I were born Mr Marty Mcfly/Colombo/whatever, with the same brain, and had been through the same things, we'd be prone to the same mistakes. Should he be held accountable and punished for what he's done? I think he definitely should be made to see the error of his ways, but after that there IS hope for him to lead a more positive, productive life where he realises that self-worth comes from within.

I don't wish to offend those who have been affected by Marty or excuse his behaviour, I know there's no way I'd be writing this if he'd fucked with my life. But as an outsider I'd like him to get some help. There are murderers, rapists, woman beaters out there who have turned their lives completely around. So Marty, if you're reading - it's not over. Face the consequences of your actions, then start fresh.

Online Kev40ish

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
It's good to see that SAAFE are finally taking it seriously and offering support...

"After this morning receiving information from another member who has been affected by this punter, I now have details of a supportive solicitor who is assisting those involved with the legal action."

PuntAMunter

Just caught up on all this (had to skip a bunch of the messages though - headache central) and though it's easy for me to say as I am not one of Marty's victims, I do feel sorry for him and hope he gets the help he needs. Who knows what he's been through in his life to resort to this type of behaviour; threats, lies, outing punters and WGs, seeking validation from strangers on the internet

Can't help but think that if you or I were born Mr Marty Mcfly/Colombo/whatever, with the same brain, and had been through the same things, we'd be prone to the same mistakes. Should he be held accountable and punished for what he's done? I think he definitely should be made to see the error of his ways, but after that there IS hope for him to lead a more positive, productive life where he realises that self-worth comes from within.

I don't wish to offend those who have been affected by Marty or excuse his behaviour, I know there's no way I'd be writing this if he'd fucked with my life. But as an outsider I'd like him to get some help. There are murderers, rapists, woman beaters out there who have turned their lives completely around. So Marty, if you're reading - it's not over. Face the consequences of your actions, then start fresh.

WTF? The guy is an ugly little troll that has no life, can't get a girl without paying her, his own wife can't stand him, and even prossies who take cash to fuck anyone turn him down because he's a repulsive psycho! 

AsianMcFlyBeast if you're reading take a long look in the mirror - you have taken one aspect of your pathetic life, the ugliness which is on the outside, and you have mirrored it throughout making yourself completely ugly and repulsive on the inside too - you've turned into a vindictive, blackmailing, outing little shit.

The cops will be feeling your collar, your missus / family will find out what you've been up to, there is no fresh start mate, this is the end of line for you mate, you are completely....

Big Cat

WTF? The guy is an ugly little troll that has no life, can't get a girl without paying her, his own wife can't stand him, and even prossies who take cash to fuck anyone turn him down because he's a repulsive psycho! 

AsianMcFlyBeast if you're reading take a long look in the mirror - you have taken one aspect of your pathetic life, the ugliness which is on the outside, and you have mirrored it throughout making yourself completely ugly and repulsive on the inside too - you've turned into a vindictive, blackmailing, outing little shit.

The cops will be feeling your collar, your missus / family will find out what you've been up to, there is no fresh start mate, this is the end of line for you mate, you are completely....

Wouldn't you rather have him rehabilitated, than to remain these things for the rest of his life?

vw

Wouldn't you rather have him rehabilitated, than to remain these things for the rest of his life?
There is no "cure" for sociopathy. 

Don't forget his last tweet on Scarlets account "There is more"  what does this mean, more Twitter and AW linking or more personal stuff?

Daisy flowers

Don't forget his last tweet on Scarlets account "There is more"  what does this mean, more Twitter and AW linking or more personal stuff?
Have we established this scarlette is him?

Daisy flowers

I kind of agree but I definitely think he should be punished, how else is he going to learn that he can't do these things?

yorkshire123

I thought you were fucking off 10 pages ago?

Offline Clooney

Completely correct on both points.

You can't cure a personality disorder and he has shown absolutely no contrition or remorse for his actions. In fact, ploughing on ahead as normal, regardless.

The sooner the cops or Sergei feel his grubby little collar, the better.

Daisy flowers

Omg just seen it, he needs to be stopped!! This is disgusting, wtf!!

Daisy flowers

I thought you were fucking off 10 pages ago?
No need to be rude to me!

vw

Admin posted on the Scarlet thread.  No screen shots or videos of him typing though.

It's an imposter account and not her.

PuntAMunter

I'd rather have him locked up in jail.  Apparently he's too repulsive to be raped inside which is about what he deserves, but his fucked up attitude will at least get him regularly beaten to a pulp. That sure might rehabilitate him. 

Big Cat

There's no immediate cure, but sociopaths can learn to feel and better practice empathy and consideration for others. Marty seems a sensitive soul so it should be relatively easy for him. He just needs to man up and make the decision ASAP.

I didn't catch that "there is more" bit, hopefully he realises that is the worst thing he could do at this point

vw

There's no immediate cure, but sociopaths can learn to feel and better practice empathy and consideration for others. Marty seems a sensitive soul so it should be relatively easy for him. He just needs to man up and make the decision ASAP.

I didn't catch that "there is more" bit, hopefully he realises that is the worst thing he could do at this point
Bull shit ! Sociapath's can pretend to have empathy like snakes pretend to be twigs. So teaching him to feel and practice empathy is the same as giving him a better mask.  More fool you.

Only a sensitive soul when it affects his wants and demands.

Daisy flowers

Admin posted on the Scarlet thread.  No screen shots or videos of him typing though.
I've just seen it, definitely him, maybe I'm being naive but why oh why, would someone carry this on so much! He needs to apologise and make amends! Now some of you have been right idiots to me to put it lightly but would i expose people or even say nasty things back, never! What's the point! Where is it going to get him, nowhere! I don't need the screenshots as I have seen it for myself lol! Furious that I saw him as a nice guy!

yorkshire123

No need to be rude to me!

Rude? How can pointing out a fact be rude?

Unless this wasn't you who wrote this
Right guys, you have not seen what I am doing in the background! I have straight A's thank you and my mental health is intact, he was not with me and nor did I take this lightly although you are all thinking I have for you to state I am lying about childhood bullying is disgusting, u went through hell! Think what you like but all I am trying to do is get the full facts and most of you are just throwing insults at me when I have done nothing wrong. I am not desperate for cash, my regulars just mean a lot to me and I would never just discard them if I haven't got solid evidence. Anyway that is me out

Big Cat

Bull shit ! Sociapath's can pretend to have empathy like snakes pretend to be twigs. So teaching him to feel and practice empathy is the same as giving him a better mask.  More fool you.

Only a sensitive soul when it affects his wants and demands.

You're wrong mate. Sociopaths can feel empathy, they just choose not to. Look it up yourself.

I know what I'm talking about, I deal with them often.

yorkshire123

I've just seen it, definitely him, maybe I'm being naive but why oh why, would someone carry this on so much! He needs to apologise and make amends! Now some of you have been right idiots to me to put it lightly but would i expose people or even say nasty things back, never! What's the point! Where is it going to get him, nowhere! I don't need the screenshots as I have seen it for myself lol! Furious that I saw him as a nice guy!

It looks like some of this cunt's personality has rubbed off on you, the guff above is so Mcfly like its untrue.

Offline Mansell

It looks like some of this cunt's personality has rubbed off on you, the guff above is so Mcfly like its untrue.

Been wondering if DF is Mcfly in disguise ??? who knows with the internet as it is.

Offline PLeisure

maybe I'm being naive
   :unknown:

Quote from: Daisy flowers
I don't need the screenshots as I have seen it for myself lol!
  :rolleyes: Well, hall-fuckin-lujah !

Quote from: Daisy flowers
Furious that I saw him as a nice guy!
- yeah, and we were all so nasty to you  :cry:

Daisy flowers

Been wondering if DF is Mcfly in disguise ??? who knows with the internet as it is.
Omg lol, I have a legit Twitter, and adult work that I have responded from, look at my history from it, you can clearly see it's been set up for a year. I guess you'll all think what you want but if you want any help, I suggest sticking with someone that can get you the info you need, up to you but I want to help the girls and guys life's he has wrecked. I am lucky that I have no children yet and the family and friends that I speak to know what I do but I would hate to think what would happen if I they didn't know and how life could be destroyed, it's disgusting that someone would want to do that to someone else

vw

You're wrong mate. Sociopaths can feel empathy, they just choose not to. Look it up yourself.

I know what I'm talking about, I deal with them often.
Your right they do not lack empathy, rather they can switch it on at will.  Someone without automatic empathy will not ever be right !

Daisy flowers

Rude? How can pointing out a fact be rude?

Unless this wasn't you who wrote this
No need to swear though, yes to be fair I did say I was out but for some reason, I want to clear my name so people do realise I am legit as I don't want my name tarred by his actions. I also want to help anyone out. I have been asked not to share his info publicly so that he does not know what info we hold on him but I have a few which I have passed on through pm. The whole reason my name has been muddied is because I couldn't believe that a "nice" punter could be so messed up and therefore wanted to see solid proof. Sadly I was very wrong, I hold my hands up, that I always try to see the good in people and sadly some people aren't worth that

Offline Jimmyredcab

Want my truthful opinion, I would rather he got attacked by an angry pimp with a baseball bat, I am a believer in instant justice.    :bomb:

Offline Dicky

No need to swear though, yes to be fair I did say I was out but for some reason, I want to clear my name so people do realise I am legit as I don't want my name tarred by his actions. I also want to help anyone out. I have been asked not to share his info publicly so that he does not know what info we hold on him but I have a few which I have passed on through pm. The whole reason my name has been muddied is because I couldn't believe that a "nice" punter could be so messed up and therefore wanted to see solid proof. Sadly I was very wrong, I hold my hands up, that I always try to see the good in people and sadly some people aren't worth that

Daisy I think it is safe to assume that the 90% of the punters on this thread will steer clear off you after reading 10+ pages of you being stupid.  Everyone is tired of you and noone wants to have a conversation with you. Please dont dig a deeper hole for yourself: you're not redeeming yourself but only irritating everyone. 

Offline PLeisure

And definitely don't offer to help  :scare:

Your brain power, at least as evidenced here, is on low reserve and operates far too slowly to be of benefit

Daisy flowers

Daisy I think it is safe to assume that the 90% of the punters on this thread will steer clear off you after reading 10+ pages of you being stupid.  Everyone is tired of you and noone wants to have a conversation with you. Please dont dig a deeper hole for yourself: you're not redeeming yourself but only irritating everyone.
Then you won't want to know what he has just sent me in a message, your loss and no, I am not still walking to him, he sent me a random message

LL

Then you won't want to know what he has just sent me in a message, your loss and no, I am not still walking to him, he sent me a random message
No, we don't give a shit. Fuck, is this daft bint really still here?! :D

Daisy flowers

And I am quite happy not to see the 90% that don't understand what I am saying. I would much rather see the 10% that do see where I am coming from

Distraction

Daisy, you're acting somewhat needy here, which is why you've seen some remarks likening your behaviour to McFly/Columbo/Asian Beast. See for example one of his final posts before being banned here:

Just let me know whether I should post helpful reviews from my upcoming punts with Adele4u, Dee, Platinum Cindy, Madlin Moon, Elle, Miss KDD and some untried girls or whether I am wasting my time and yours.

Please learn to read. What is your problem?

See the resemblance?

I'm not saying your are like him, this is intended to shock some sense into you. If you have something useful to add then fine. Otherwise you are damaging your reputation on here.

OldAdmin

d00fer

Exactly the type of crap mcfly would say, as are the majority of your posts. "Daisy", unless you have something genuinely useful to add it'd be in your best interests to do one as many have already suggested

Offline The_Don

And I am quite happy not to see the 90% that don't understand what I am saying. I would much rather see the 10% that do see where I am coming from

Its your choice, who wish you will see. Just like punters can chose to punt else where (with W/G) and I would guess that's, a lot of punters. 

In just under 24 hours (currently) you have posted 81 times in this thread. That has be viewed, over 14000+ times and some are nun the wiser, as to why  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 09:42:05 pm by The_Don »

Stanley Ipkiss

For the avoidance of any doubt, i am not condoning what Mcfly has done.

Don't forget that mental illness is complicated and a person can have symptoms from both sociopath and psycopath so it is not really helpful to label him as one or the other. He certainly needs medical help, Marty if you read this just go and see your doctor to get some help.

Also illnesses may develop/mutate especially depending whether the person is on medicines such as pain-killers or anti-depressants (SSRs).

In the US we frequently see reports where someone has flipped and gone and shot people at their school or work.
Last week there was a report of a 16 year old kid who turned up at school with a gun and threatened to kill himself despite no previous history of misbehaviour.
He had recently been put on the anti-depressant drug Celexa which has a known risk of causing suicidal and homicidal thoughts in young people.

30 pages already. I've just come on. someone posted that he has several Id's here and is probably reading more posts of a piss taking and anger provoking nature. Is it wise to continue attacking him? People flip and do nasty things even peaceful ones. What if he reads all this against him and loses his cool and outs other punters and girls or even kills them. is it worth further insulting him when the cops are dealing with him? i suggest dont provoke him more as he could be very smart and he knows punters and girls IDs enough to out them as we already know. We don't want to regret provoking him. Remember Charlie Hebdo? I don't think he can do that but is it worth taking any chances when he knows so much about so many punters?  Just cut this out, my two cents. Not worth all this speculation when the cops are dealing with him.

d00fer

30 pages already. I've just come on. someone posted that he has several Id's here and is probably reading more posts of a piss taking and anger provoking nature. Is it wise to continue attacking him? People flip and do nasty things even peaceful ones. What if he reads all this against him and loses his cool and outs other punters and girls or even kills them. is it worth further insulting him when the cops are dealing with him? i suggest dont provoke him more as he could be very smart and he knows punters and girls IDs enough to out them as we already know. We don't want to regret provoking him. Remember Charlie Hebdo? I don't think he can do that but is it worth taking any chances when he knows so much about so many punters?  Just cut this out, my two cents. Not worth all this speculation when the cops are dealing with him.

McFly?

OldAdmin

Remember Charlie Hebdo?

UKP does not give into scum.
Maybe he thinks he can "scare" us into deleting this thread or stop talking about what he's done, but that would be wishful thinking on his part.

vw

Well ask admin to close the forum, other people fucking girls he fancies will have the same effect.

OldAdmin

McFly?

He's using anonymous proxy and his account is already tagged as "Likely previously banned".

vw

He's using anonymous proxy and his account is already tagged as "Likely previously banned".
Does it say that on his posts or just your end !  I suspect he has posted once on here once so he can check recent updates effectively.

Stanley Ipkiss

[Removed by admin]

How many McFly IDs will you ban? There are hundreds. You think your membership has gone up? How deluded you are?

You stupid people, having a go at Daisy when she was trying to be fair. Accusing her of being controlled by McFly. The end for UKP and its bullies is close. Adam, your days are over!

Stanley Ipkiss

Adam, you ban me, I already have hundreds of UKP IDs. I am all over this forum. Cops and private investigators too.