Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Warning - marty_mcfly aka columbo aka asianbeast  (Read 74433 times)

Offline PLeisure

You are all quite nasty aren't you, sorry that I don't listen to gossip and want to make sure I don't stop seeing someone unless I know it's the truth for sure, that's not very fair otherwise, I wouldn't want the same to happen to me so why would I do that to someone else?
Jeezus, are you really that desperate to retain a "good" client ?? Seriously.....  :unknown:

OldAdmin

The funny thing asianbeast has history of attacking this site - calling us rapists, woman haters, woman abusers, etc.
He did it so much on another forum that they got fed up of him. I believe they put him in pre-mod, so he left that site, and can here, the place he hates so much.

Offline cueball

You are all quite nasty aren't you, sorry that I don't listen to gossip and want to make sure I don't stop seeing someone unless I know it's the truth for sure, that's not very fair otherwise, I wouldn't want the same to happen to me so why would I do that to someone else?

Well daisey, I believe vw's post confirming your validity.

At the end of the day, you make your own choice, I hope you make a few bob safely, ignoring what's being said in here and saafe is your choice. Let's hope we don't end up reading about you.

Daisy flowers

Wow! Nice guys, you all are! I just want evidence that he wrote this, that is all

Distraction

Well daisey, I believe vw's post confirming your validity.

At the end of the day, you make your own choice, I hope you make a few bob safely, ignoring what's being said in here and saafe is your choice. Let's hope we don't end up reading about you.

I note she put added the line I requested to her AW profile and now I feel like a colossal prat even though I did actually have her best interests at heart.

I can understand she'll feel shocked if she saw the guy any nothing seemed amiss, but hope she reads up on the details here and SAAFE as the body of evidence is pretty overwhelming.

d00fer

I know VW has confirmed that Daisy on here is the same as Daisy on AW, but this reads just like a mccfly post, same style and same type of pleas.

mastershifu

Daisy the timing of your messages couldn't have been worse. You are probably catching up which is why it was hard to believe anyone defending him. And he is already known for fake accounts

Just my thoughts. I'd say given the gravity of the situation it may be safe to keep some distance from him at least until you are convinced. But ofcourse you are free to make your own choices
« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 12:10:06 am by mastershifu »

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
I don't listen to hearsay, so how am I going to know the truth, I've been told admin can send me screenshots and now I am not getting them?

Daisy - I doubt (although its possible) Amy will have screenshots (although Admin on HERE (UKPunting) might), you need to ask the OP of that thread ON SAAFE and any of the other ladies who support her. I note curvygirl6768 now has zero posts on there, the mods are moderating.

PS: I have seen Marty's meltdown(s) on here.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 12:13:09 am by CatBBW »

Offline Clooney

Daisy, granted sometimes this place can be a bit like a schoolyard, but in this instance every punter and girl on here is united in their condemnation of this guy.

Please bear in mind that he has potentially ruined two lives in the last 24 hours - a punter and a girl and beyond that has posted pictures of the girl in question's young daughter, thus putting her at all sorts of risk.

This is not petty bullying, this guy has proven himself to be dangerous already and today has continued to threaten punters and girls with outing - even whilst PMing them to seek support through variously pleading or threatening.

I have personally seen his efforts and they are very real. If you come into contact with him you are putting yourself at direct risk of being the object of his next vendetta. I have no idea about your personal situation, but I'd not wish his antics on anyone. I'm lucky. I'm single, live next door to a rented property with little to do with my neighbours and have very little to lose. Others are different.

He has already taken this behaviour to a next level (which I'm not going to detail on here in case he's looking in, and unless you are an established punter, I'm not offering it on PM either)

I may be a little less abrasive in my manner, but I'd echo others' advice on here.

In the nicest possible way, please give yourself a shake and wise up.

And stay safe!

Offline Clooney

I know VW has confirmed that Daisy on here is the same as Daisy on AW, but this reads just like a mccfly post, same style and same type of pleas.

Agreed.

Daisy flowers

Daisy the timing of your messages couldn't have been worse. You are probably catching up which is why it was hard to believe anyone defending him. And he is already known for fake accounts

Just my thoughts. I'd say given the gravity of the situation it may be safe to keep some distance from him at least until you are convinced. But ofcourse you are free to make your own choices
I completely agree, I won't see him until I get proper proof from either parties x

Offline Clooney

Also this guys goes to extre lengths to stalk and get close to girls who have no interest in seeing him. He has four known names...

Asian Beast

MDCrowe (which he used to contact me and several other punters about KDD asking so really odd shit!)

Marty McFly

And finally, Colombo.

Who knows what his next incarnation is?

Offline cueball

Something is not right here,

Are being used as a mouthpiece daisey?

Daisy flowers

I note she put added the line I requested to her AW profile and now I feel like a colossal prat even though I did actually have her best interests at heart.

I can understand she'll feel shocked if she saw the guy any nothing seemed amiss, but hope she reads up on the details here and SAAFE as the body of evidence is pretty overwhelming.
Thankyou

vw

Also this guys goes to extre lengths to stalk and get close to girls who have no interest in seeing him. He has four known names...

Asian Beast

MDCrowe (which he used to contact me and several other punters about KDD asking so really odd shit!)

Marty McFly

And finally, Colombo.

Who knows what his next incarnation is?
DFK expert you missed

Daisy flowers

Think, I'm fake or not, I don't mind. I just want any solid proof

Lz-129

Something is not right here,

Are being used as a mouthpiece daisey?

Something very fishy! You got half the world saying to be wary of this looney and all you keep on about is proof, sorry but something stinks

Remember this is a forum for punters to help other punters, it's not in the business of dishing shit on punters for no good reason

Offline akauya

Am I the only one who read this on the SAAFE board?

Quote from: AngelHaynes @SAAFE
I have nearly 100 screenshots proving his abuse and 'outing' towards myself and others.

Why isn't Daisy asking on SAAFE for those screenshots?  :unknown:

Offline maxxblue

There's a post on SAAFE spouting similar comments as daisy.

curvygirl6768 = daisy flowers ??  [http://www.saafe.info/main/index.php?topic=29596.0]

Distraction

Thankyou

No problem, my bad, and hope there's no hard feelings.  :hi:

Some of us can be a little abrasive, but trust me the commotion on here today has not sprung up without foundation.

Offline Clooney

DFK expert you missed

Jesus Christ! This guy has more names than former president Mobutu of Zaire!!!

d00fer

Think, I'm fake or not, I don't mind. I just want any solid proof

Or are you fishing for information? As long as you aren't going to see this deranged psycho whilst you wait for the proof that's a good thing

Just don't be surprised if that proof is reading about him being carted off by the police

d00fer

There's a post on SAAFE spouting similar comments as daisy.

curvygirl6768 = daisy flowers ??  [http://www.saafe.info/main/index.php?topic=29596.0]

+1. All voicing mccfly imho

Offline MintRoyale

None of us should be trying to prove marty was a dickhead. Facts are there, she's just trolling. Repeating your statement despite being shown answers proves you're not listening to anyone and are winding people up. After 11 pages we shouldn't have to rehash this

Daisy flowers

Am I the only one who read this on the SAAFE board?

Why isn't Daisy asking on SAAFE for those screenshots?  :unknown:
Because I messaged admin!

Offline maxxblue

+1. All voicing mccfly imho

Agreed.

curvygirl6768 only registered on SAAFE earlier today (Tuesday).

I think curvygirl6768/daisy flowers/mart_mcfly/columbo has been rumbled.  :cool:
« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 12:29:50 am by maxxblue »

vw

Because I messaged admin!
did you message admin on safe site or here they are very separate !

Daisy flowers

Possibly because I got hugely bullied from high school because of untrue rumours which everybody followed suit with. So no, you can blame them for that, because I want proof rather then words. Call me whatever you think about that, I am now going to play the PlayStation with my friend Amy swallows, if you all want to message her to confirm this

Daisy flowers

did you message admin on safe site or here they are very separate !
On safe

vw

Possibly because I got hugely bullied from high school because of untrue rumours which everybody followed suit with. So no, you can blame them for that, because I want proof rather then words. Call me whatever you think about that, I am now going to play the PlayStation with my friend Amy swallows, if you all want to message her to confirm this
Can you delete my emails first, cheers !

Offline Clooney

Fucking hell!!!! This is straight from the mouth of McFly!!!!

vw

Can you delete my emails first, cheers !
Thank you Daisy, appreciate the discression of deleting them.  Stay safe don't let the Asian Beast bite !

d00fer

So true, birds of a feather

Offline Happyjose

Offline cueball

See last post on saafe  thread from englishrebecca, she calls curvy girl daisey, strange stuff indeed

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Hi all is rebecca here i didnt want to risk posting as im prev banned but i felt i had too add my part

I saw asainbeast in my london tour and had no issues but think i was lucky,
now im not the brightest spark but looking at saafe i would hazzard a guess daisy flowers and curvygirl6768 are the same people on saafe bith joined today and only posted on the mcfly post, add the coincidence that there is  A daisy may joining here now im very very suspicious to it all , prehaps all 3 are mcfly?? anyway ive added my 2ps worth .
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

lancspunter

Totally agree with you.

Offline PLeisure

This obsessive refusal to move beyond, "I just want to see the screenshots", ie. trying to confine this discussion against a huge body of information already existing on UKP is fascinating.
Why are we condemning this individual, Daisy. For fun. Sports? We're bored and have nothing better to do, perhaps.

No. It's because he's interfering with a past-time.. or hobby that we happen to enjoy indulging in. As do the better WGs we see. Call it out as selfish, if you like, but we take it very seriously.
You can't see it, but our voiced concerns that you prefer not to believe Marty is a 'bad' person is naïve, at best.

Lost patience with your silliness now. Either you are Marty, or his puppet.
Super yawn...  :timeout:

Distraction

EDIT ^ at the above, I completely buy that it is Daisy. She messaged VW and added a line to her AW profile at my request. Unless her AW account was hacked (implausibly unlikely) then it's her. Admin has already manged to IP trace the culprit several times, so I can't imagine he's that hot at IT.

I read her reaction as believing what she's seen and heard herself rather than what other people are saying. On SAAFE the other girls are saying the guy appears normal at first, but has only recently gone off the rails. At worst, there is a bit of denial going on (not wanting to admit she didn't spot he was going to turn into a fruitloop, but sometimes you just don't see it coming). Although Daisy's initial reaction hasn't been terribly rational, having a pop at her won't help. She's more likely to listen and read up on the evidence with some more calm encouragement. I understand her posts look out of place, and I was suspicious myself at first. However I think it can be put in context of the fact she hasn't witnessed the meltdown(s) which some people have seen her in advance.

Well, what a mess this is.

Just goes to show that anyone can appear normal to begin with and flip - punter or wg. If there's a lesson or two here it's that discretion is priority one and you can never be too careful.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 12:57:00 am by Distraction »

Offline Clooney

Just goes to show that anyone can appear normal to begin with and flip - punter or wg. If there's a lesson or two here it's that discretion is priority one and you can never be too careful.

To be fair there was always something a bit off about Marty. Even more with Asian Beast and MDCrowe, two of his past soubriquets.

Daisy flowers

Thank you Daisy, appreciate the discression of deleting them.  Stay safe don't let the Asian Beast bite !
Yh, just deleted them, will also delete the sentence in my aw name now as it looks weird x

vw

Yh, just deleted them, will also delete the sentence in my aw name now as it looks weird x
I saw the dashed lines appeared !

Lz-129

Totally agree with you.

Agreed, quite an apt name don't you think "Bellis perennis"

Offline TheOracle

I don't listen to hearsay, so how am I going to know the truth, I've been told admin can send me screenshots and now I am not getting them?

Maybe I'm the usual fluffy, but I actually appreciate the length Daisy is going to verify that the rumours about someone she has met many times are (sadly) true. It shows care and respect for her clients, is this not what we all would like? Of course it is, so "treat her well, guys".

Distraction

To be fair there was always something a bit off about Marty. Even more with Asian Beast and MDCrowe, two of his past soubriquets.

Agreed - although there is a fair gulf between being "a bit off" and the frankly psychotic behaviour witnessed here.

Daisy flowers

EDIT ^ at the above, I completely buy that it is Daisy. She messaged VW and added a line to her AW profile at my request. Unless her AW account was hacked (implausibly unlikely) then it's her. Admin has already manged to IP trace the culprit several times, so I can't imagine he's that hot at IT.

I read her reaction as believing what she's seen and heard herself rather than what other people are saying. On SAAFE the other girls are saying the guy appears normal at first, but has only recently gone off the rails. At worst, there is a bit of denial going on (not wanting to admit she didn't spot he was going to turn into a fruitloop, but sometimes you just don't see it coming). Although Daisy's initial reaction hasn't been terribly rational, having a pop at her won't help. She's more likely to listen and read up on the evidence with some more calm encouragement. I understand her posts look out of place, and I was suspicious myself at first. However I think it can be put in context of the fact she hasn't witnessed the meltdown(s) which some people have seen her in advance.

Thank you and I completely agree, could be that I am hoping that I am not wrong x

Daisy flowers

Maybe I'm the usual fluffy, but I actually appreciate the length Daisy is going to verify that the rumours about someone she has met many times are (sadly) true. It shows care and respect for her clients, is this not what we all would like? Of course it is, so "treat her well, guys".
Thank you, I appreciate that and yes I do appreciate my clients a lot, after all I wouldn't have this business without them. Asian beast is someone I have found to be really nice so I am really hoping, I haven't got him all wrong x

Little Katie

Daisy is more than likely a puppet.
The following are quotes from screenshots I have supporting similar attempted blackmail from Mcfly..
"If you want to be a nice girl, which you are, then please mention it on Twitter or UKP that you will see me. At least it will salvage my destroyed reputation"
"Make up for my lost UKP reputation or I will teach you a lesson you will never forget. It's time to join (Name of outed punter) now. Unless of course you salvage my reputation on UKP"
  :wackogirl:

brolin_76

Thank you, I appreciate that and yes I do appreciate my clients a lot, after all I wouldn't have this business without them. Asian beast is someone I have found to be really nice so I am really hoping, I haven't got him all wrong x

DO you know about R S Singh a punter known for bareback I suspect he is a brother of asian beast, Marty. :cool:

Offline Cuntminion

Treat her well ?

I don't appreciate the length daisy is going over and over

"Oh ma gawd" at the same thing

Personally I go on probability and in this case it's highly probable

She has sent saafe a pm for concrete proof

There's nothing more for her to add, every post seems to only try and subtly try and say Marty is okay