Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Peachy Farrah Leeds Tour  (Read 2405 times)

18 review(s) for ENGLISHEXOTIC Farrah (9 positive, 1 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline anonyorks

External Link/Members Only

I had a fun time but feel overall it's a neutral.

Short notice meeting so I didnt confirm what she does/doesnt do her likes list said OWO as well as OWO (discretion) (you can see where this is going)

Pros:

Great communication
Great looking girl
Great lips
Great body/backside
Nice massage

Cons

Oral was with and wasn't discussed (I've never not been refused owo before)
Didn't stop when I asked meaning I came after 15 minutes then it was pretty clear fun was over.

First neutral I've given but I'm taking some of the blame as I didn't push it when she popped the condom on me. Other people will no doubt have a great time as she is a nice girl.

Offline anonyorks

Sorry, didn't add that it was a 30 minute booking

Offline stevedave

Thanks for the review! I've had my eye on her for a week or two as she seems to be in Leeds quite a bit at the moment...have steered clear of booking though as I had a niggling doubt about her.

I'd say that a neutral was right in this instance - not bad, but nothing to make you want to rush back. Very bloody cheeky of her to not slow down either, when there was no round 2 on offer, I'd have been pissed off with that.

Was it £80 for 30 minutes? For that I would expect OWO and to cum twice if I wanted. OWO is her speciality according to her profile!
« Last Edit: September 29, 2015, 03:24:14 pm by stevedave »

Offline anonyorks

£60, maybe that's why it was OW?, it has not happened to me before so I was surprised to be honest.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Q. Do you offer owo?    A. This is my speciality! I have been told on numerous occasions I lick and suck like no other has ever before... if you come to see me with the expectation of receiving this naughty delight I will expect you to have very good hygiene and be clean x
Take a look my feedback

Load of bollocks isn't it.