Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lizzy's Parlour Closed in Sheffield  (Read 3286 times)

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Lizzy's has been taken over by City Sauna, no idea why someone would buy the venue, especially as it's a terrace house next to Tesco and Pakistani council estate Upperthorpe. It's now called Dolly's. Lizzy's had some rough old birds, so no change there then.

Mark76

Never considered going there tbh. If it's now ran by City, then I deffo won't! It's bound to be another shit hole!

Offline mia121

• Service Provider
Hi everyone ..

I am pleased to be able to confirm that city have now took over the old lizzies and turned it into dollys!
Dollys is a home from home I have personally been and viewed it, Kath has done really well with the place in the short time she has had it.
Dollys is now attracting girls from as far as London and I believe it will be a great discreet escape for the lucky gentleman.
We have been amazed by the popularity of dollys already we have a lot of very satisfied clients leaving the premises .. We are excited about dollys and hope to be welcoming you to the new and improved dollys very soon!

yorkshire123

Hi everyone ..

I am pleased to be able to confirm that city have now took over the old lizzies and turned it into dollys!
Dollys is a home from home I have personally been and viewed it, Kath has done really well with the place in the short time she has had it.
Dollys is now attracting girls from as far as London and I believe it will be a great discreet escape for the lucky gentleman.
We have been amazed by the popularity of dollys already we have a lot of very satisfied clients leaving the premises .. We are excited about dollys and hope to be welcoming you to the new and improved dollys very soon!

2 posts, 2 touts.
What is it with prossie's inability to read the rules  :dash:

vw

2 posts, 2 touts.
What is it with prossie's inability to read the rules  :dash:
Why Yorkies can tell the difference between a pimp and a prossie is beyond me !

yorkshire123

Why Yorkies can tell the difference between a pimp and a prossie is beyond me !

Having recently turned over a new leaf I decided that prossie was more polite than pimp for the first rib  ;)

vw

Having recently turned over a new leaf I decided that prossie was more polite than pimp for the first rib  ;)
Shit I'm in trouble with the Noun police !  Are they more scary than the grammar police !

vw

Shit I'm in trouble with the Noun police !  Are they more scary than the grammar police ?

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
The thing is even if City owned 20 parlours in Yorkshire, they are never going to be a rival to GFE or even the Yorkshire equivalent of Sandy's or Hod. No disrespect intended, but I think the documentary did a hatchet job on their reputation, not through any fault of their own. What brings the punters in are the girls, plain and simple, Lizzy's was never a rival to anyone, but by christ were they cheap, £20 for a 30 minute uncovered BJ from Lizzy. Amazing. If the birds at City Sauna were all GFE type girls we would all be there. I respect Lizzy's was desperately in need of a refurbishment, but if the prices are the same as at City and they are sharing girls, I can't imagine it's going to pull in the punters apart from the pakis in Upperthorpe; they're not getting much now the kids are back at school.

I hope Lizzy is OK though and still alive.

yorkshire123

Shit I'm in trouble with the Noun police !  Are they more scary than the grammar police !

No they are both cunts  :(

Offline arthurdaley

Anyone been in yet? May give it a go later on today.

Offline kingkong69

Does Dolly's used Lizzy old phone number?

Offline kingkong69

I rung the old Lizzy's  number but doesn't  work how much forservices and which  lady works there?

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
I rung the old Lizzy's  number but doesn't  work how much forservices and which  lady works there?
Phone number is on City's website, guessing prices are the same.

Offline wristjob

I have never even heard of Lizzy's but yes I don't doubt the appeal of working in a terraced house on an estate would make a girl want to travel up from London.

I only ever went to city once and never again. I asked the price of extras on the phone and was told to ask the girl. Went there asked the girl and it was astronomical addons - and she bitched reception didn't tell clients so it make it a bit awkward for the girl. I then got the sob story of how the girls absorbed the cost of happy hour and the like so half the time they were up there shagging these clients for £15 or so, and the extras were important. Proper wife experience that , and one I won't be repeating.

Out of interest does anyone have a link to the documentary, I never did catch it.