Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Before you punt, check the Google Street View car isn't going past first....  (Read 1444 times)

Offline glossyboy

I keep meaning to register on here but this has spurred me on because I fund it so funny.

Been considering paying La Maison in Bury a visit so decided to look it up on Street View.

Poor fella. Caught right in the act! I just hope his missus isn't looking for the local shops and stumbles across this. Even with a blurred face, you'd still know if this was your fella.

:D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

External Link/Members Only

vw

Offline glossyboy

:D :D :D

Hahaha! I'm just upping the danger levels. She hasn't seen it yet so thought I'd get it out there. I thrive on adrenaline :wacko: :wacko:

Offline threechilliman

It's the shopkeeper out of mr benn. He appears by magic if you follow the sequence of shots....

tcm

Offline Cuntminion

I loooovee Google street view

I can't afford to go America so I just walk streets on there whilst drinking pabst blue ribbon and eating waffles

Offline RedKettle

Is it just me that every time I click on one of those links I get the picture but then there is a pop up at the bottom advertising a horny girl near me???

vw

Is it just me that every time I click on one of those links I get the picture but then there is a pop up at the bottom advertising a horny girl near me???
My ad blocker blocks something, probably the thing you are seeing !

Offline Blackpool Rock

Classic, I remember seeing this a few months ago and wetting myself laughing, poor fucker

Distraction

I wonder how many laps of the block the fucker of a driver did waiting for someone to walk in that they could capture.

Offline mexicola

There is another great google car one from manchester, somewhere near Picadilly in the RLD is a guy with his jeans round his ankles getting a handjob from a street girl.

Offline licky

There is another great google car one from manchester, somewhere near Picadilly in the RLD is a guy with his jeans round his ankles getting a handjob from a street girl.

Its been removed now by Google, but its captured forever at the bottom of the first page of this "girls" blog.
Sorry cant do a more accurate link

Oberyn1

Its been removed now by Google, but its captured forever at the bottom of the first page of this "girls" blog.

Does it actually come up as "Hand job alley" on google maps?! that can't be the real name  :lol:

Offline Johny Stone

It`s on her blogs  :D
Brilliant  :lol: