Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Donata Kent  (Read 813 times)

2 review(s) for Evelyn desires  (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

kentpunterryan

External Link/Members Only    Just about a positive

Went to see this girl about a month ago, her place is above a parade of shops, parking was ok but you get the usual knuckle draggers hanging around the area loading up on kebabs and red bull, bless, anyway the comms were good called her an hour before and got the postcode sent back within a few minutes, phoned when I was at the postcode and she gave me the door number, no waiting outside as she was at the door to let me in, nice touch, nothing worse than being made to wait outside with the local tribesmen, the place itself wasn't much but it was fairly clean her bedroom looked like it was straight out of a charity shop but I wasn't there to look at her décor, Donata herself is a sweet girl, the profile pictures are rubbish though, she is quite pretty and with a rocking body, she looks younger than 25 and has a lovely small pair of tits, b cup I think, paperwork out the way, £60 for half an hour and off we went, I didn't want a massage that she offered so we just went at it, she is responsive and does what you want her to do but she just seemed either shy or a bit bored, we started with RO uncovered and it was nice and to be fair I could have stayed there and been happy but after about ten minutes I asked her to lay down for some mish and then into doggy and back to mish to finish, her pussy is tight and the were a few looks of slight discomfort as I went into her but it was fine after that, I finished inside her covered of course, cleaned up and went, there was nothing wrong with her service and she was polite and sweet, she just seemed to go through the half an hour with little input herself, I know it might sound a bit picky but sometimes you need a bit of interaction from the girl to make it a good punt, maybe we didn't click, with the choices that are out there in the Kent section of AW she is one of the better ones but just lacked a bit of character, she would be a good plan B if your favourite is busy