Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lory@sweet@kiss  (Read 1233 times)

2 review(s) for lory@sweet@kiss (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ledley

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This was the most disgraceful punts of my life. I had a few early signs which i should have listened to but went ahead and got burned. This is one you must avoid!

In the Park Inn (opposite motorpoint arena). Before punt on the phone agreed all services (dfk, owo, protected sex) got to room and wg is good looking but 'dead eyes'. She took money and told me to get undressed. She would not kiss, would not do owo, would not have sex. All she would do was hand relief topless. I demanded my money back, she said no so i insisted if she wont do what was promised i want money back. She then said the phone is agency and if i dont leave she will scream or call the police. I was so angry as i could not really fo anything and there were cleaners in room next door. She saw how angry i was so she said have a hand job and go.

I text the agency saying she was a disgrace! Don't go see this wg!
« Last Edit: September 28, 2015, 09:38:57 am by ledley »

Offline ledley

Most negative punt i've ever had!

Offline ledley

Forgot to add detail around main point. She said no sex included for £60 so i asked how much is sex and she said another £60

vw

Forgot to add detail around main point. She said no sex included for £60 so i asked how much is sex and she said another £60
Sorry to hear about that sounds awful.

Offline pork sword

Romanians stooping to a new low 'Bait & Hike'   :dash:

yorkshire123

Sorry you got burned buddy & as they say hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Linked by phone number to this girl with the similar MO, Same girl or same stable?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=55899.0
Also interesting that the phone # has a link to the suspected scam thread for using borrowed pictures.

Offline foreverhung

Love the way the profile says 'No disappointments and unpleasant surprises.  Passionate sex and nice company meets your needs  :P'

Typo there, they accidentally included the word No at the start

I've had a few punts like this Led - fucking gutting I know, funny enough, the Park Inn is where my Worst of the Worst have been, nice bar at the front though so you can drown your sorrows, one time the girl after the disaster came down to the bar knocking a few back with my fucking money when I was sitting there!!!!! I felt like screaming  :dash:
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

np500

That's horrendous and she just happens to be Romanian ! Ideally I'd ring the hotel and inform them there is a slack fuck wit working out of room ??? But that would fuck it up for the other w g's who work out of hotels, should there be a clamp down . ( I'm visiting one in Cardiff next week ) so we would miss out on the quality touring girls , there ain't that many come our way  but sometimes the odd one pops up worth seeing , so girls like this are untouchable, ahhhhh.

Offline foreverhung

I would call the hotel and give the room number and say to them there could be trouble with one or two punters and violence could occur, she's lucky, she could come in contact with a right fucking psycho who will beat her the fuck up before she can make a phone call.  Call the hotel and say the room number and warn them trouble could break out at any time
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline ledley

I was very close to calling the hotel to tip them off but i thought there was the risk of a fellow punter getting caught out somehow if they call the police. I calmed down and decided to do the damage on here.

I rarely see romanians but this wg is new and her ph photos make it even more tempting. She ruined such a great weekend for me (with the Wales win and a cracking night out).

Offline ledley

Sorry you got burned buddy & as they say hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Linked by phone number to this girl with the similar MO, Same girl or same stable?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=55899.0
Also interesting that the phone # has a link to the suspected scam thread for using borrowed pictures.

Sounds exactly the same as my experience. Ive saved her phone number and will add to my blacklist.

np500

I have a massive downer on Romanians ( don't know if you've noticed ) w g s ! But there are some good ones out there I've heard ? So if no one toftt we'd never know, so credit for that. But best avoid as more often than not it all goes south at some point, sadly.

Offline HughJardon

Sorry about the bad experience Ledley, based on the verification pic I would have Tofft.
Its little consolation but at least others wont get burned..what a Biatch !

Offline mikeyboy1984

Love the way the profile says 'No disappointments and unpleasant surprises.  Passionate sex and nice company meets your needs  :P'

Typo there, they accidentally included the word No at the start

I've had a few punts like this Led - fucking gutting I know, funny enough, the Park Inn is where my Worst of the Worst have been, nice bar at the front though so you can drown your sorrows, one time the girl after the disaster came down to the bar knocking a few back with my fucking money when I was sitting there!!!!! I felt like screaming  :dash:

You should have got the devious little fucker to get you a drink while there. Talk about piss take...

Offline iverthickone

Had a similar sort of thing a year ago at the IBIS poxy cheap hotel at J26 (not the same girl, I don't think).

Wanted to use 2 condoms (?) and was doped out. 

Won't see another girl there, when one said that's where she worked from, I didn't bother.

Thanks for the warning though!

Are you going to give her nagative feedback on AW?