Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Edinburgh chacha - thai superstar  (Read 1601 times)

1 review(s) for thai superstar (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

will999

the link below looks unwieldy oh well plough on. Bit of a belly, overall average looking. no french kissing so a non-starter for me - the lies of the Thais. Likes her sex but you will have to ensure she is willing to do the kissing thing b4 handing over the money  it took me 20 minutes to get her kiss to properly. seems to not b averse 2 a-levels - i don't go there myself.

External Link/Members Only

Offline auldie63

She doesn't specify DFK anywhere on her profile so you should have known that before you saw her.
So if the only thing that makes her a NEGATIVE is the fact that she is average looking God help most of the little darlins.

Offline Marmalade

Wili – just a hint mate – to post a link just use the one at the bottom of the profile like this:

same bit you use to search for reviews on UKP (e.g.: 3015655)

btw you get a face picture (?) here:

will999

thanks marmalade. in reply to auldie - profile lists french kissing among her 'likes' - it seems pretty clear

Offline chinafan

Wili – just a hint mate – to post a link just use the one at the bottom of the profile like this:

same bit you use to search for reviews on UKP (e.g.: 3015655)

btw you get a face picture (?) here:

She used to work out of a flat in Glasgow (which was raided back in July so I've heard through the grapevine). I pumped her twice, it was ok. Memorable moment was when we were both fingering her pussy while I whacked myself off onto her breasts.

William1234

Is this girl still working?  Do you have a contact for her?