Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sweet.carolina20 ~ Birmingham  (Read 2040 times)

3 review(s) for Christinaxoxo (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

getonit

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

One Hr / £100

Comms  done by phone /text all good.

Venue Private apartment cheapside, one thing to mention you have to be buzzed through a gate and then also buzz through to get inside the building.

the girl   As per her profile pics . When I first saw her I didn't think "ooh stunner" but during the meet she grew on me especially when she smiles at you . Her English is o.k. , Quite tall probably 5.6 with a nice figure .She has pierced nips , not rings but little bars , you can see that in one of her photo's, so gets in the way somewhat when you want a suck on her boobies.

The meet  She seemed quite shy at first so a little getonit banter bought her out of her shell and everything was fine , infact she seemed a little crazy at times  but in a really fun way , had a good laugh with her.  She smelt really clean so I couldn't wait to get down to RO and she tasted great , I was down there for sometime. Then my turn for  OW , she does this by lying on her side facing you which I really like, most seem to kneel between your legs facing you and if they have long hair it gets in the way. On with the jacket and she climbs on top , not the bounce up and down cowgirl , she leant forward and raised up a so I could be in control of the motions and to be honest I did a school boy error and lost it for a second and shot my load... O.K. for some but I'm a one pop guy (in an hour booking anyway) When I told her she said " aww I wanted you to do me in doggy " . There was still 20 minutes left so usually I would have a massage or something but I told her I would try again so she started more OW while she sat on my face , that did the trick , so new jacket on and I gave her a pounding in doggy , she does encourage you to slap her ass while in that position , then the dreaded knock on the door called a halt to proceedings.
Verdict    Good punt if you can click with her , she shares with petite Christina and they offer duo's but to be honest I might have a go with her aswell before I do that as she looks good too. She is returning home shortly but she said she will be back in October sometime.

Online Punterperson1971

Thinking of seeing here this after is she worth the £60 for half hour

Offline Excalibur

Getonit, Carolina and her buddy have quite an extensive enjoy list (extras for a price). Do you reckon they are genuine extras and not just lead generation bullshit to get punters through the door?  Been burnt before with, "sorry I don't do CIM/facial/A" blah blah. Cheers.

getonit

Hi Excalibur . Well I honestly could not say as I did not select any extra's for my meeting. Usually , and I take into account what you said about getting your fingers burnt before , Usually when these services are as paid extra's they are delivered, but she does have the usual size caveat on her profile . 

Offline Excalibur

Thanks Getonit, I know what you mean but the Sexy Switchers (Manchester and now Brum) offered services that look legit (eg paid) but on arrival don't materialise. I think they assume that most punters don't clarify services before handing over the readies or don't ask about services (as I have done). Me thinks the % of punters walking vs those staying when services are found to be exaggerated is a risk that potentially costs in for prossie. Small head = prossie best friend.

Offline Excalibur

Carolina charges £30 extra for Facials.