Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Birmingham - Big Booty 21  (Read 1861 times)

4 review(s) for Little Roxy (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline fitasfuck

External Link/Members Only

1 hr incall at a local hotel

I couldn't find any reviews about Roxy & decided to TOFTT. She is a Scouser who is currently touring Birmingham. She does £130/hr for bookings made through AW as she says she is keen to build her feedback.

There are a few negative points about the punt but I would still rate as positive.

She was not ready at the booking time that we had agreed upon the previous day. Wasn't because she was double booked but because she didn't turn up at the hotel until about 30min beyond the start time. I saw her entering the hotel from where I had parked. Her comms at best are average. As the result of the delay, she didn't get the time to be ready & dressed the way I had requested.

On entering the hotel room, her stuff (cosmetics & clothes from the suitcase) was strewn all around the place. She seems to be a disorganised girl! She is very pretty facially with a Scouse accent which actually sounds sexy on her.

Just as I handed over the cash, there was a knock on the door! She said not to worry as it would be her colleague Busty Nadeen, who indeed it was. She handed over a laptop to Nadeen who then left the room promptly. Roxy is a good kisser. We kissed passionately with tongues. She is not one who tries to tickle your tonsils with her tongue. I asked her to stick out her tongue so that I could suck on it!

Her boobs are natural & great to squeeze. I spent a good deal of time nibbling, biting & feasting on her pink & responsive nipples.

I then started eating her pussy. Pink & fairly nicely formed. I am not a big fan of beef curtains as inner lips & hers didn't disappoint. However she didn't allow any fingers inside!

I then asked her to give me owo. To my utter surprise, she said she doesn't do owo. I had confirmed the previous day all her listed services were included & there were no extras. I said politely but firmly I would not be able to continue the punt without owo & that it was agreed with her. She proceeded to give me some very good owo. I think she was trying to take the mick! No very deep throat but just the right technique for me. She said she didn't do cim & it wasn't on her list! I was fairly certain remembering it being there but wasn't very sure, didn't feel like contradicting her. I however did confirm anal was on the cards.

We had sex in different positions, used the room furniture & bed to good effect & this was one of my enjoyable punts. Reverse cowgirl with her then lying on top of me on her back, whilst I played with her whole body whist fucking her was very enjoyable. So was doggy & the speed bump variant with her on her belly as I fucked her hard. I then banged her back doors in. A prolonged anal session & she is very tight & it was extremely pleasurable. Fantastic & pleasurable shagging of a natural blonde beauty. I popped twice, both times on her beautiful face which was quite a sight with dripping cum.

Roxy is not a clock watcher but Nadeen knocked on the door at the end of the hour. I was deep inside her fucking her brains out when that happened! She shouted out to her friend that she was okay. She let me continue banging her which she was enjoying for a further ten minutes as I ravished her & climaxed on her beautiful face.

Overall a very positive punt despite some niggles/negative aspects. Would certainly recommend. Enjoy her.

Offline Brumbrum

+1 on this review she was great! She was hot as hell and enjoyed my hour with her, personally one of the best punts I've had plenty of dfk and great gfe!

Offline fitasfuck

Glad to see you enjoyed your time with her Brumbrum. She is a definitely a top girl.