Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kelly (Admiral) / Gia (Diva) etc  (Read 2275 times)

Offline Dreyfus

External Link/Members Only

surreal experience.  She is beautiful:young, fit, wonderful body.  Thin waist, long legs, toned ass, plentiful natural breasts, cute face.  Much better than the pics. 

FK was ok and pleasant enough, but once she pulled me out, she announced she could not do penetration due to size !  Now  I know I am a bit above average, but I am not THAT big. In fairness, she did offer to give me my $ back.   Decent OWO and took a good facial.

But everything is extra (CIM, CIF etc) and of course I did not even dare suggesting Anal.

Judging from the reviews on the agencies' sites, she does refuse penetration on the grounds of excessive size routinely.  So I guess she's a blessing for the less endowed !

If you see her, please report.  I'd be very curious to hear how she performs with others...

Offline tazz

What you blow £150 and dont get a fuck but post a positive review, are you ok?

Offline Dreyfus

good point....  It should have been negative.  To be honest, I am puzzled more than anything else.  Something like that never happened to me before (I mean: no penetration at all due to size !)

Offline Dreyfus

and, let me stress this, she IS beautiful.  Giving her a nice facial was still a memorable experience.  But I won't repeat as it is just painful to be next to her naked and not be able to fuck her...

Sunil_N

Once she took mine in she said 'its too big for me' , she didn't complain at the sight of it , but only once it went in , but I did finish inside her . I asked for anal and she was hesitant , i had only 20 extra and I offered it but she didn't agree :) , just tried my luck that's it.

Offline tigerfeet

I had to go quite slow if I remember - definitely not a girl whos up for a pounding. You got FK out of her - she turned away when I tried.  :(
Beautiful girl though

Offline Dreyfus

Offline tigerfeet

Everything with condom - but that's my choice anyway

Offline ArtVandalay

If you see her, please report.  I'd be very curious to hear how she performs with others...

Here's my review from a few months ago
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=53502.0

It was only due to her stunning looks and the fact I was a sweaty mess that night that she earned a neutral

Offline tigerfeet

There are a suspicious number of ultra positive reviews popping up on for this girl on diva and admiral suddenly - these flat out lies actually make me less inclined to see her again

Offline Dreyfus

yes, I am genuinely surprised as well.  She was not unpleasant to me at all, but I am surprised that she could be that firm about the no penetration rule with me alone (actually, with a couple of other guys too, based on reviews) especially given that I am always very nice and gentleman like with the ladies

Offline ArtVandalay

Shes probably figured out that she can get away with charging £150 per hour and not actually have to shag the punter.
Still can't figure out how you gave her a positive, I thought I was generous with the neutral rating

Offline Dreyfus

you're right, it should have been a negative.  But I just wanted to post the review and, most of all, share the experience - which had been close to surreal.  The actual rating was an afterthought and I did not even focus on that.

Offline PLeisure

you're right, it should have been a negative.  But I just wanted to post the review and, most of all, share the experience - which had been close to surreal.  The actual rating was an afterthought and I did not even focus on that.
In the forum's quest for genuine reviews, perhaps you'd like to 'report' the OP stating to Admin that you feel this one should be adjusted to a Neutral    :hi:

Offline akauya

In the forum's quest for genuine reviews, perhaps you'd like to 'report' the OP stating to Admin that you feel this one should be adjusted to a Neutral    :hi:

I think you guys are being too generous with a Neutral suggestion. I'm not into rubbishing people's reviews but this prossie is bang out of order. Also has anyone seen the fake reviews on the Admiral's website? Plenty of wows and amazings and shit like that for a photoshopped prossie who won't even fuck you.

Just this one had me in stitches... "Amazingly hot girl. Lovely personality. Great hugs" £150 for great hugs FFS!  :rolleyes: