Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Why do rich celebs use hookers when they can get it for free?  (Read 2591 times)

JIMI1234

why? muy guess is they like the thrill, and the control

Distraction

Probably laziness - no chat required, just get straight down to business, couple with probably having a lot more money than sense. Also presumably less risk the girl might want a relationship afterwards.

Hawkwind71

Cos if you pay for it you can tell them afterwards to politely go away.

Free ...not so easy. Sort of a variation on Ashley Madison.

I would also think they are paying for girls who don' just shag like an amateur but does all the stuff on an AW profile.

Sploshing anyone ?????   

Offline Hobbit

It's because they don't want......

a) To be tied down to a long-term contract i.e. marriage.
b) And with being rich also comes fame so they don't really want to get involved with someone who is going to possibly sue or blackmail them if the relationship breaks up.

JIMI1234

Offline Horizontal pleasures

always a risk but most ladies of the night do not kiss and tell, they want repeat business.

Offline shagbambi

For the same reason you do.

In the words of Martin Sheen, "You don't pay a woman for sex, you pay for her to leave afterwards".

Ben4454

I am sure it is along the same lines as to why we all punt.

1. Less bollocks involved. For us who can't be bothered with the lengthy courting process that our species is accustomed to. Working too much and unable to meet new people

2. Maybe their wives are not putting out

3. Thrill seekers

The list can be endless.

KingAlpha

It's because they don't want......

a) To be tied down to a long-term contract i.e. marriage.

Yup. Just like lots of us here prefer pay as you go!

Offline kong

personally i don't have a problem getting girls but find it much more enjoyable and convenient to pay

what can i say, i'm a selfish lover and i think it's worth paying to have a girl devoted to pleasing you

Offline nike

In the words of Martin Sheen, "You don't pay a woman for sex, you pay for her to leave afterwards".

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline nike

I've never had problems getting girls but it is just too much effort. If u pay for It u don't have to worry about her likes ,only yours and that is the reason, imo, why celebs will pay for it .

Offline MintRoyale

Working girls are probably discreet about it unless they blab to the papers. Civis would definitely go to the papers for a get rich quick idea. They also prob wanna marry them and live in their entourage, whereas a hooker is just a nsa fuck

Offline GoodIdea

Charlie Sheen wasn't it?

Offline shagbambi

Josh66

Working girls are probably discreet about it unless they blab to the papers. Civis would definitely go to the papers for a get rich quick idea. They also prob wanna marry them and live in their entourage, whereas a hooker is just a nsa fuck

You can get civilian girls to sign non disclosure agreements!

Offline Cuntminion

Hugh Grant would have a lot to contribute to a pumps thread

LL

Because they want someone good in the sack?

willbred

Agree

jimbobwood

Hassle free and they are fucking rich.

If I was rich and famous? I would hire all the best prossies when I feel like it and forget about a girlfriend/partner.

Aspen

Because they want someone good in the sack?

I think that's right. Most experienced prostitutes are way better at it than civvies, and of course there's the certainty.

The downside is that they have such a low regard for their customers.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 10:31:52 am by Aspen »

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

Why do rich celebs use hookers when they can get it for free?

Who gives a fuck.