Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Georgina 36EE  (Read 1592 times)

2 review(s) for Georgina36EE (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline James59

External Link/Members Only   Georgina 36EE - Visited Georgina in Oxford after being encouraged by the AW details that have been posted. Firstly the comms were good. The venue is a small rather dingy bungalow in the village of Abingdon south of Oxford. Georgina opened the door dressed in stockings and a red basque, she has a pretty face, and I was looking forward to some good French kissing which is indicated as a like, and is comented on in the long description page, there was not much evidence of Georgina wanting to engage in this, and i had fresh breath... I agree with a previous report that she is not 35 years old, secondly I would not agree that her bust is 36EE it might well look like that in the pictures but bra's are wonderful things... There was not much in the way of facilities an small invalid shower, no decent towels. It gave the impression that blokes visiting didn't need to freshen up.. I think it fair to be clean, especially if you are given Oral without. The bedroom was small as was the bed so not very inviting. Georgina gives a nice massage, and her Oral is good, I came as a result, so did not get to see Georgina with her kit off, and there was no offer of letting me give her Oral . I was rather put off by the surroundings and having paid £80.00 was rather annoyed.. I didn't like the venue on bit.

vw

Venue sounds horrible, was it on an old peoples complex or just a regular bungalow.

Offline James59

Hi Mate.. it looked like an old persons bungalow.. A real turn off, as I was as horny as hell and just wanted to have a good time.. Wont go back :timeout: :drinks:

Offline theox123

External Link/Members Only   Georgina 36EE - Visited Georgina in Oxford after being encouraged by the AW details that have been posted. Firstly the comms were good. The venue is a small rather dingy bungalow in the village of Abingdon south of Oxford. Georgina opened the door dressed in stockings and a red basque, she has a pretty face, and I was looking forward to some good French kissing which is indicated as a like, and is comented on in the long description page, there was not much evidence of Georgina wanting to engage in this, and i had fresh breath... I agree with a previous report that she is not 35 years old, secondly I would not agree that her bust is 36EE it might well look like that in the pictures but bra's are wonderful things... There was not much in the way of facilities an small invalid shower, no decent towels. It gave the impression that blokes visiting didn't need to freshen up.. I think it fair to be clean, especially if you are given Oral without. The bedroom was small as was the bed so not very inviting. Georgina gives a nice massage, and her Oral is good, I came as a result, so did not get to see Georgina with her kit off, and there was no offer of letting me give her Oral . I was rather put off by the surroundings and having paid £80.00 was rather annoyed.. I didn't like the venue on bit.

Did she live near a Tesco Express when she was in Abingdon, as there is and another prossie with very simialr features but under the name of Liz?

External Link/Members Only

Banned reason: Rule 27 - Contributed FA in 5 years
Banned by: Ali Katt

Cliveboldham

Haha too funny. She says she is 39. She is 51 and her face certainly looks her real age and as for the house......how skanky!