Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maxes Angels  (Read 5437 times)

zack9312

Who has seen a girl from Maxes Angels and any good recommendations?

Offline iPad3

Who has seen a girl from Maxes Angels and any good recommendations?

Yes

zack9312

zack9312

Has anyone seen Maxes Angel Marcela? Her pics on their website looks amazing.
Here's the link
External Link/Members Only

Offline OakTree

I've seen a couple who are now at Maxes. They were both at different agencies when I saw them.

Review Here

James999

Business must be slow for maxes angels  :thumbsdown:

zack9312

Jessica has been on my radar for ages, guess i gotta go for her if its recommended lol. Tamara seems good i might add her to my list of girls to see.

vw

Highly likely some Indian SEO company trying to get some free branded nofollow links to justify their existence in their monthly reports.

zack9312

vw

Jessica has been on my radar for ages, guess i gotta go for her if its recommended lol. Tamara seems good i might add her to my list of girls to see.
Like a photoshopped Julia Bradbury

Offline OakTree

For what it's worth and it's only my opinion, Tamara was the better of the two when it came to skills and believability.

James999

Best to avoid "agencies" / Pimps

Far better to book the girls direct, there are plenty @ External Link/Members Only

It avoids the illegality surrounding borthels / Pimps etc, usually leads to a better service and of course better value as a chunk of cash is not having to be paid away to the pimp.

James999

Best to avoid "agencies" / Pimps

Far better to book the girls direct, there are plenty @ External Link/Members Only

It avoids the illegality surrounding borthels / Pimps etc, usually leads to a better service and of course better value as a chunk of cash is not having to be paid away to the pimp.

zack9312

James do you have any recommendations from AW?

vw

this site has loads in the London reviews section !  The ones in green are best !

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?board=18.0

James999

There's plenty to pick from, you can search you area and criteria (height, age stats, location etc)

Offline superchamp

Best of luck with that question.

Offline OakTree

I think she looks amazing

Really?.....

Slightly attractive maybe, certainly not amazing and at those same prices, no way.

zack9312

Really? I think she looks really good lol. Might be my preference lol. She's cheaper than most of really good ones i've seen on AW lol

zack9312

My price range for an hr is 100-300 any lower means they might be shit and any higher is just a rip off.

Offline OakTree

Just looking through their galleries and not impressed.

This has to be one of the most obvious photoshopped pic I've ever seen.

Hidden Image/Members Only

The happy one

looking as rough as that never at that price.

you need to bring back your cheaper gallery and put her in that

Offline cueball

Really? I think she looks really good lol. Might be my preference lol. She's cheaper than most of really good ones i've seen on AW lol

That's a lot of laughs zack/max/marcela

Am I the only one who thinks zack writes like a lass?

Nice bangers marcela but you're too bloody dear for my deep pockets and short hands

ClarkeOfTheCourse

She looks overly photoshopped, and is probably pushing 40

James999

vw

They always fuck up on the hands, her right hand looks like a bunch of bananas  :sarcastic:
~The forearm is massive to, maybe she gives to many hand jobs or photoshop

zack9312

I dunno why you are calling me max. The agency name is called Maxes angels.

vw

I dunno why you are calling me max. The agency name is called Maxes angels.
2+2=4

Touting posts for Maxes angels = Max is poster

Excuse the mathematics.

James999

~The forearm is massive to, maybe she gives to many hand jobs or photoshop

What would worry me is if that's what she's like AFTER the photoshop how bad must she be in real life  :scare:

yorkshire123

Has anyone seen Maxes Angel Marcela? Her pics on their website looks amazing.
Here's the link

Even with the photo-shop she looks like a fat bird

ClarkeOfTheCourse

That Lauren looks hideous as fuck even with photoshop. Imagine what that looks like when it opens the door

B52

The really fit ones are in the 250+ gallery (Jessica, Amber, Ashley).
Pricey compared to AW though.

vw

Offline dav1d66

Saw Peaches a little while back, wasn't very impressed.  Looked nothing like the photos and was a very rushed service - see was running late following her last client and tried to get me out the door quick so as not to impact on the rest of her day! Wouldn't go back now based on that... Shame as the 'old'  Maxes girls -  Gabriella,  Alex etc kept me going back...

Red_baron

Maxes had some great girls in the past like Nicki, layla but the newer ones don't really have the same x factor for me.   Things may have changed recently but its definitely lost something for me.

Offline Tony_Red

One of my best punts ever was with an italian milf from maxes I believe . Talking about ~ 9 years ago. Short haired brunette who was sheer perfection. Paid £150 for the hour. Fancy apartment near South Ken/Earls court. They don't make them like that anymore. Getting a stiffy just thinking about her bottom. She had a short name...can't remember. This thread just reminded me of a great punt...
« Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 11:30:28 pm by Tony_Red »

boywonder

Saw Peaches a little while back, wasn't very impressed.  Looked nothing like the photos and was a very rushed service - see was running late following her last client and tried to get me out the door quick so as not to impact on the rest of her day! Wouldn't go back now based on that... Shame as the 'old'  Maxes girls -  Gabriella,  Alex etc kept me going back...

hmmmm, i thought she resembled her photos closely enough.   sorry to hear that your experienced was rushed as the agency is known to pack up the schedule for the ladies.  i had quite the opposite booking....rimmming, slapping, intense fucking, at the end...after she was sucking my cock on her knees, i started choking her and slapping her face like a bitch and told her to say that she is dirty whore, to which she obliged...then i spit on her face.  made her gag on my cock some more and came all over her face and mouth.  i rubbed the residue cum with the spit all over her face and she licked it off my fingers..

sometimes these things are hit and miss, nature of the game
« Last Edit: September 29, 2015, 01:26:32 pm by boywonder »

boywonder

maxes was my go to agency for years...had some of my dirtiest punts ever...but it seems in the last  year the quality of the girls went down and the average price went up, consistent with all the other agencies across london which is why I prefer to go indie now

i dont use them that much anymore bc i have seen most of the girls at the agency and they have not brought in new talent lately.  plus i dont think it is worth paying top end anymore...plenty of vfm indies on AW

Arcanis

I tried Jessica last week and it was pretty good. She did everything advertised with enthusiasm.will probably repeat although I found it a bit expensive.

tommy1970

Saw Samantha a while back. Nice girl but not that dirty compared to gabi, alex or Rio. Actually a bit of a munter too.

SuitedandBooted

Aside from Amelia (who I have reviewed), finding it hard to get excited about anyone else. Peaches looks nice, and someone here suggested that Amber was filthy. Not into huge boobs so leaves little else to choose from. Anyone know anything about Tess? I know she's been around a while.

Everyone else has moved on and can be found on AW now. Never get round to seeing Gabi, but she frightens the hell out of me.

ClarkeOfTheCourse

SuitedandBooted

Yes in a good way! Would need a few drinks just to get through that encounter.

Offline hendrix

Frightens you in a good way?

Have you met Alex? :D that's a proper 100mph scary PSE! My all time favourite I think..

Gabbi is really sweet, much more flexible despite her general rep. Can do serious filth but very light hearted about it if that makes sense.

SuitedandBooted

Nope not met Alex. Did meet Megan who was really good fun once I got over her reputation. I think Gabi will be the same, and one day soon I will have to go and find out. But think MissKDD is higher up the list.

Too many ladies and not enough time (or money).

Offline Jerboa

I tried Jessica last week and it was pretty good. She did everything advertised with enthusiasm.will probably repeat although I found it a bit expensive.

Guess she's very popular now, as her rates gone up to £300, she was only £160 in Manchester not long ago, so for hookers the streets of London are still paved with gold.  :D

SuitedandBooted

It's well known that Max takes care of his favouring angels. Wonder what she had to do to get that special treatment??

Online Anadin

Guess she's very popular now, as her rates gone up to £300, she was only £160 in Manchester not long ago, so for hookers the streets of London are still paved with gold.  :D

Yeah I watched her prices rise as she toured London and went back to Manchester then when she moved down here permanently (I assume) and worked for Maxes then she hit £300 an hour.
I have no idea what's going on with that agency now but she's pretty much the only attractive girl they have on their roster that's usually available.