Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amberofnewcastle  (Read 1425 times)

58 review(s) for Amber-Rae (52 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Mr blue

External Link/Members Only

First visit to Amber but not my last

COMMS All done an AW , and then got the address via text 5 mins before appointment

VENUE Smart quayside flats , very easy to find , plenty of parking and no noisy neighbours

AMBER Wow , what a little stunner , a nice milfy look to her , she opdened the door in underwear and heels , a quick chat and we were down to som dfk , oral both ways , 69 , tit wank, more dfk , more oral and wanking , on with the condom she climbed on top and rode me really hard , flipped her over for some doggy , and finished in mish spraying cum all over her tits and belly , nice chat and shower and i was on my way .
Id read a review on here and decided to book so thanks to whoever reviewed Amber before , i will defo be going back she is exactly what im looking for and i really enjoyed her company .

i would recommend Amber to anyone whos looking for a nice sexy milfy lass to spend some time with !!

Overall 8/10

MrR

Good review. I am glad you enjoy your time with her  :hi:

Offline Tiger63

Wahaaaay....£50 for 30 mins.....might be having some of that
 :hi:

Offline Partyguy

Wahaaaay....£50 for 30 mins.....might be having some of that
 :hi:

You must have seen her by now she's had so many different names over the years most famous as Gemma of NG. One of the best sights in the North East is Gemma in reverse cowgirl.

Offline Tiger63

You must have seen her by now she's had so many different names over the years most famous as Gemma of NG. One of the best sights in the North East is Gemma in reverse cowgirl.

No mate I havnt....but think I will be.
still pretty new to this here punting lark.

Offline superfurryanimal

Amber is a nice lady who gives a great experience and does  everything well including fab OWO. She also has a lovely pair of enhanced boobs...oh and a cracking bum.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 12:57:26 pm by superfurryanimal »