Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite cute looking angency girls in manchester  (Read 1364 times)

Offline DEANNX

Offline con-a-ser

well can you give us a better idea of what you are looking for

a few parlours have young EE girls & so do a few agencies
I think Manchester elite have the best stable in the form of looks for there girls & age, but a few have spent money to look that good cosmetically so may not fall into your petite cute

Now Northern babes seem to cater for folk looking for young petite girls & have a tendency of been hard to book with & have been known to run a bait & switch seen as some of the staff on there website haven't worked for them for 2 year

but the choice is endless without knowing what you are looking for & what you consider petite & cute

Some would consider a size ten girl who is 25 & has natural tits fit into this, others are really looking for size 6 & look under 18 with small pert tits to look younger,

TheNewSeeker

Any suggestion?

Thing is Dean, if, as  your very first post your question is a) pretty vague, and b) doesn't give the impression you've done any research you're gonna get shortish shrift.

Philippa at Cosmo is cute and petite IMO. You can type petite as a keyword in AW gives you 17 for the NW - some of these may be agency. You can also specify height and weight.

:timeout:

Offline cueball

Any suggestion?

Thanks

Oooo, let me look, I live for doing all the leg work for one post lazy arses that can't be bothered doing any research themselves.

Nope, none round here

TheNewSeeker

Oooo, let me look, I live for doing all the leg work for one post lazy arses that can't be bothered doing any research themselves.
Nope, none round here

I'm thinking of putting on a shortcourse called 'How to Punt' with the WEA. Lecture 3 is called "Searching for WGs to meet your needs and budget. Suggestions for course content welcome.

yorkshire123

I'm waiting for the what about this girl comment from the OP  ;)

vw

I'm thinking of putting on a shortcourse called 'How to Punt' with the WEA. Lecture 3 is called "Searching for WGs to meet your needs and budget. Suggestions for course content welcome.

There are to many arseholes like this, probably wouldn't turn up for the course anyhow.  They think we are their to serve them !

Offline threechilliman

To the OP, you're probably wondering what you've done to deserve this kind of reception. Unfortunately this site works two ways - you get out what you put in. I for one am going to be a damn sight more guarded about who I make recommendations to after recent events.

tcm

Offline leeds_lad

Hawkwind71

He signed on at 4pm today but no further comment.

Are they that easily scared away, sheesh this educating newbie's ain't all it's cracked up to be.   

TheNewSeeker

Deano,
don't take it personally lad. You get great advice on here over time. All we're saying is give something back too. So welcome.

Rest,
We can sound harsh to newbies - I know now my first post was daft (OK not just that one). Feck I was told to TOFTT and did not even know what it meant. But FFS no-one can actually physically bite you. We're nice people, honest.

Now get some reviews on here Deano, we know you've been shaggin' around whilst you've been lurkin ;)

Is there a simple do's and don't list for posting we could point people to? Admin? Lol I should look myself shouldn't I.

Offline cueball

Is there a simple do's and don't list for posting

It's easy, think of it like a boozer.

At the minute for a newbie it's a boozer full of blokes he don't know, now, ask yourself, would you walk into the ukp arms, not knowing anybody and shout "I want a girl, find me one"

No

Offline threechilliman

It's easy, think of it like a boozer.

At the minute for a newbie it's a boozer full of blokes he don't know, now, ask yourself, would you walk into the ukp arms, not knowing anybody and shout "I want a girl, find me one"

No

"The Whore & Punter" surely?

I'll tell you what my friend, you make a very good analogy. Treat UKP like a pub full of blokes who've had a few. I think you'd ask nicely. To the OP, we're actually not a bad bunch on here but just asking for all our recc'd girls ain't gonna cut it. How about giving us a few recommendations first?

tcm

Jeddx

Evie at Cheshire Incalls is 5ft and size 6.  Haven't seen her myself but she has a bit of good feedback. 

External Link/Members Only

Offline ProtocolDroid

Evie at Cheshire Incalls is 5ft and size 6.  Haven't seen her myself but she has a bit of good feedback. 

correct link External Link/Members Only

TheNewSeeker

External Link/Members Only (corrected)

That is one tasty morsel  :diablo:

« Last Edit: September 28, 2015, 06:17:53 pm by TheNewSeeker »

Offline nenio

Ok guys

How about Danni at Angel Companions...

Cheers
nenio

TheNewSeeker

How about Danni at Angel Companions...

:thumbsup:

We need a way of hotlisting birds not on AW :wackogirl:

vw

:thumbsup:

We need a way of hotlisting birds not on AW :wackogirl:

Pinterest private board, you can pin AW photos and agency and viva and anything else with comments.  click poicture and it takes you to the page of profile or website.  Very effective !

TheNewSeeker

Pinterest private board, you can pin AW photos and agency and viva and anything else with comments.  click poicture and it takes you to the page of profile or website.  Very effective !
Hmm may try that  :hi:

Something integrated with UKP would be awesome though.

vw

Hmm may try that  :hi:

You can pin from the photos here, get a pin button on your browser and you choose which board/shortlist

Offline nenio

Nothing to stop you creating a (personal) page on the wiki if you don't mind sharing your hotlist!

Cheers
nenio

TheNewSeeker

Nothing to stop you creating a (personal) page on the wiki if you don't mind sharing your hotlist!

Cheers
nenio

Really, I'd be up for that. I'm not an all-access member yet (waiting for my promotion) so not sure I have access to this? Where are the instructions?

Offline nenio

Really, I'd be up for that. I'm not an all-access member yet (waiting for my promotion) so not sure I have access to this? Where are the instructions?

Hi TNS

I just knocked something up for you here.

Cheers
nenio