Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NIMPHO'KARINA  (Read 1275 times)

Online myothernameis

External Link/Members Only

She has been told she is ugly, well yes you are, and claims to be 20 years old and from Romania

Hidden Image/Members Only

Luvarug

What a monster. That has to be a bloke with breast

Boaby321

Any takers? Must be one of the the most revolting creatures I've ever clapped eyes on.

Offline nike

At least she is honest.
Whoever said she is ugly should get his eyes tested. :sarcastic:
That has to be the biggest understatement of the century. Even if I was blindfolded and nicole scherzinger was whispering sweet nothings in my ear, I still doubt if I could get it up for that. :scare: :scare: :scare:

Offline daviebond

And to top it all shes a Romanian. Shes bound to float some sick bastards boat just surprised shes hasnt got necrophilia on her list. DEPORT NOW!!  :drinks:

RandyF

Jesus, this that must be the sixth profile with the SHOOT YOUR CUM INTO MY EYEBALL text copied and pasted on it. Remember Chico found the first one a while back.  The ugly bit is new though  :rolleyes: Maybe Sergi's trying to appeal to the hoor haters/abusers out there. Surely it can't be one Sergi with all these different hoors spread up and down the country.

I'm not convinced it's not just a pg scam.

DG

I'm not convinced it's not just a pg scam.

PG scam? Surely the idea of a PG scam is that the public pics entice you in? If that's the case she should rethink her business model  :thumbsdown:

Offline daviebond

model? Aye, I suppose a melted barbie doll would be what shes based on