Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Carla (Cardiff HNDF)  (Read 1209 times)

downwiththesickness

After reading so much, I decided to pay the HNDF a visit and booked up with Carla last night for 30 min. After reading her reviews, I was kind of disappointed.

She was gorgeous, just like her photos, but attitude-wise she just seemed.... uninterested. She wouldn't allow ANY tongues while kissing, which was a shame. The OWO was pretty good, with a bit of anal fingering which worked well for me, then into a bit of cowgirl, which at least had a nice view, then missionary where I came. To be honest the whole encounter felt..... clinical.

Hopefully Nicky is better....

Offline jawill

That was the same experience I had. It was ok but too clinical and nothing outstanding. 

vw

Shame to didn't enjoy it as much as others, have been interested in this place for a while but not a frequent visitor so great to have another perspective.

Out of interest did she say no tongues or she just kept her gob shut ?

SeekingtheTruth

She openly admits she doesn't do DFK, although if she likes you she will use her tongue. Just don't expect anything too passionate.

She is fantastic as a plan B but she will never be one of those girls that is top of the list for me to see.

vw

She openly admits she doesn't do DFK, although if she likes you she will use her tongue. Just don't expect anything too passionate.

She is fantastic as a plan B but she will never be one of those girls that is top of the list for me to see.
That's fine, I hate the ones that list French kissing and then don't.  If its not on menu I wouldn't personally complain or book for that matter.

Offline iverthickone

Last time I saw her I was disappointed too.  Seen her a few times, and whilst I always prefer Nicky, Carla had been fine.

Last time though it was ouch this and be gentle that...and I am not in the least bit rough I assure you.  Kept faffing with her hair, barely could take me feeling her tits.  I guess she might have been pre-period, and thus all tender, but ffs!

I won't be bothering with her anymore, it's Nicky or Jess for me now there or nothing.

vw

I guess she might have been pre-period, and thus all tender, but ffs!
Some bints get really sensitive after orgasm for a while, maybe you made her cum on touch !

not good though !

downwiththesickness

Last time though it was ouch this and be gentle that...and I am not in the least bit rough I assure you.  Kept faffing with her hair, barely could take me feeling her tits.  I guess she might have been pre-period, and thus all tender, but ffs!

I got this as well. I started sucking her nipples, she yelped and pushed my head away, now I wasn't rough in the slightest.

Oh and to answer the previous question, she said to me "no tongues" within a couple of minutes of us starting.

I think the problem I had was instead of building more of a natural feel to the sex, everything seemed like a process line.
What do you want first?
Now what?
Don't do this.
What position?

It just broke up the flow of it. When I was with BustyNiki, the only time she asked me anything like that was while I was fingering her and she said "What do you want to do to me baby?" which is far hotter than "What position?"

Offline iverthickone

Exactly the same.

Shame though, as she never used to be like that!  :(

np500

Hope she's not up the duff as well ( not that Hannah is ? )

Offline iverthickone

Some bints get really sensitive after orgasm for a while, maybe you made her cum on touch !

not good though !

LOL Thanks for the vote of confidence VTW!  :drinks: