Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How much do prossies get for their private gallery?  (Read 776 times)

Offline droplet

Some have thousands of views, sometimes I wonder how many click on their private galleries. Does anyone know if they get 100% from private gallery when someone subscribes to it or does adultwork take a cut?

Offline Steve2

Some have thousands of views, sometimes I wonder how many click on their private galleries. Does anyone know if they get 100% from private gallery when someone subscribes to it or does adultwork take a cut?

IF they take the credits Adultwork take 30%. I'd assume most would use the credits to display their phone numbers or "available today"

Offline droplet

wow, adultworks charges then for the green man and to display their numbers?!!!  :scare: :scare: :scare:

Offline The_Don

wow, adultworks charges then for the green man and to display their numbers?!!!  :scare: :scare: :scare:

Yes

Deviant

Adultwork also needs them to have amassed £150 in credits before they can cash them in. This was raised from £50 recently due to the number of scammers making money from fake profiles and private gallery views

Adultwork now gets to sit on a fair chunk of cash before they ever pay out. Probably a good few million.

raylondoner

Adultwork also needs them to have amassed £150 in credits before they can cash them in. This was raised from £50 recently due to the number of scammers making money from fake profiles and private gallery views

Adultwork now gets to sit on a fair chunk of cash before they ever pay out. Probably a good few million.

Provided they don't discover a ''breach of rules'', close the profile and keep 100% of the cash!

lol-machine

I'm sure the vast majority gets reinvested in women's refuge charities.