Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sheffield - Unit 8 - Mya  (Read 868 times)

PickleTwiddler

External Link/Members Only
Also has an AW page: External Link/Members Only
Last time I saw her at Unit 8 the price was £75 for 1 hour (fiver for the door, 35*2 for an hour basic) and extra for snogging, but probably a bit more now since unit 8 have increased their prices.  However Mya's currently taking a break.  When I asked she explained the higher AW price as being down to people expecting a full GFE service when booking her there, and so this is not too different from Unit 8's GFE price.

Rating: Positive+++++++++++++++++++++
Flowchart for whether or not I see Mya: is she available?  Yes - see Mya.  No - wait until she is.  No point going anywhere else; why risk a crap shag when I can get a guaranteed brilliant time with Mya.  If there's an A-list anywhere can I nominate her for it please?

Boobs aren't a B-cup if the Google Images search for "B-cup" is anything to go by; A at the most, but she more than makes up for this with exceptional service (and you don't need more than a mouthful anyway).  Open minded, friendly, engaging, enthusiastic, if she doesn't enjoy the job then she does a damn good impression of someone who does.  Actually feels like a proper GF who hasn't seen me for ages and is busting to shag my brains out.  Come back soon please :)

She's very reliable too.  If the site says she's there then she's there.  None of this "oh she didn't turn up today" stuff.