Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: erotic massage country durham/newcastle  (Read 5681 times)

j4ason

hi i am new to this so still looking through posts and things, just wondering does anyone have any recommendations around county durham area for erotic massages ?

j4ason

ok so since posting this i found another thread around 100pages long I'm sure you know which one i am talking about.. I've had a little look through and i found a couple places i wouldn't mind paying a visit to..

nisa1 and secret massage, also saw the name sheng pop up a couple of times.

so now i am wondering what is the best way to go about booking a massage assuring i receive what i am after? (a nice sensual massage with HE)

David Larry

Sheng is the way forward!!! You won't be disappointed.

That 100 page thread is still quite popular but I'm so confused to what is what and what is not these days. I think the wiki should be updated regularly as these massage parlours and girls change by the day, it's hard to keep up (pun intended).

j4ason

Thanks for your reply David how do i get in touch with sheng, do you have a link with details?

j4ason

thanks a lot david chester le street is very close for me think i will be paying a visit asap, is there photos of sheng and any other of the girls at nisa1 and secret massage?

David Larry

Hi Jason,

I did manage to find a photo of her before I booked, somewhere online but, for my life, have no idea where.

Maybe others on here can better guide you.

She is quite attractive, nice petite body. It's hard to say how old she is as I find Asian woman look younger than they are. Maybe mid-30's? Anyone know?

D

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Hi Jason,

I did manage to find a photo of her before I booked, somewhere online but, for my life, have no idea where.

I'm not going to post it 'cause she hasn't got a photo on her advert,  but as has been said by others "google is your friend" there's photos if you look

David Larry

I'm not going to post it 'cause she hasn't got a photo on her advert,  but as has been said by others "google is your friend" there's photos if you look

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline Mr blue

hi i am new to this so still looking through posts and things, just wondering does anyone have any recommendations around county durham area for erotic massages ?

WHY NOT POST THIS IN THE MASSAGE THREAD , INSTEAD OF CREATING ANOTHER THREAD ????

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
WHY NOT POST THIS IN THE MASSAGE THREAD , INSTEAD OF CREATING ANOTHER THREAD ????

Why do you need to keep posting in capitals, the op is new and your not the forum police. If you don't like his post hit the report button then admin can move it if he needs to.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Calm down lads

I'm calm just don't understand the aggressive capitals postings, same on the massage thread.  :hi:

Offline Mr blue

why start a thread on this subject then ?, just ask in the massage thread . There is plenty of advice in there and if you ask and provide a link 9/10 it will be answered with plenty of info , apologies for the caps didn't realise i had them on !

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
why start a thread on this subject then ?, just ask in the massage thread . There is plenty of advice in there and if you ask and provide a link 9/10 it will be answered with plenty of info , apologies for the caps didn't realise i had them on !

The op's 2nd post answers your question before you asked it ...............

ok so since posting this i found another thread around 100pages long I'm sure you know which one i am talking about.. I've had a little look through and i found a couple places i wouldn't mind paying a visit to..

nisa1 and secret massage, also saw the name sheng pop up a couple of times.

so now i am wondering what is the best way to go about booking a massage assuring i receive what i am after? (a nice sensual massage with HE)

Sorry but this was your second rather aggressive all caps post do you not look at the screen when you type.  :unknown:

Offline Mr blue

I was pissed , must learn not to log on when I'm drunk , apologies for that  :hi:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
I was pissed , must learn not to log on when I'm drunk , apologies for that  :hi:

No probs, we've all done it.         :wacko: