Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kylie Flirt - Touring in Stevenage  (Read 796 times)

24 review(s) for Kylie Flirt (16 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Hertsgent

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

So, this was a neutral for me in my new system, based perhaps harshly on :

- I didn't really fancy Kylie (appreciating I'm no oil painting myself)
- we had good conversation , but I never thought we particularly clicked
- Not as pretty to me as on her AW photos. She is also larger than advertised, but I knew this from reading previous UKP reviews

This should be mitigated by the fact that I saw my favourite WG earlier in the week (who I did review too), so perhaps I expected too much and Kylie was on a hiding to nothing. Also, no issues with anything around the meet, is only neutral because I would be unlikely to revisit.

Anyway, I noticed Stevenage had gone from WG famine to feast the last couple of days. Despite punting earlier in the week I decided to take advantage. I managed to discount most, based on UKP reviews, but Kylie Flirt had been on my London hotlist, had good AW feedback, and generally good UKP reviews. Seeing as she had positioned herself in my neck of the woods, I reasoned that it would be silly not to take advantage.

Comms good by text, location one of the hotels, and invited up on time with no room number messing around. Greeted nicely, Kylie wearing a body stocking (not my favourite, but she had made an effort so no worries). Good DFK, a blow job artiste (like a Dyson  :wacko:), good session of RO and then on with the Mac and into a few positions before the inevitable release. No problem conversing afterwards, just thought we didn't quite "connect" - appreciating that this is a bollocks statement.

Overall a very professional and nice WG, who didn't fuck about at all and delivered as advertised. I can see why her AW feedback is good, and generally UKP is positive too. Just not for me in terms of repeatability.....

Offline Badvicar

Thanks for the review Mr Gent. One of those punts where the lady does nothing wrong but the spark wasn't there. Two pictures on her profile put me off, but one raised interest of a possible punt.

ramrodronnie

Thanks for the Review mate. But Lest we forget, we are the punters, and we are paying these WGs our hard earned wonga, so nomatter what we look like, they are selling a service. Anyways that aside she wouldn't float my boat either, and I certainly aint no Rembrant. But when I'm shelling out, I do try my hardest to find a WG who I like the look of, and fancy fucking, or it would be easier to raise the Titanic than for me to get a boner by seeing a WG who just don't do it for me looks, and bodywise.   :hi: