Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Raunchy Welsh 69  (Read 1431 times)

Boblowjob

Met up with Robin/Destiny last night, hotel on the outskirts of Swansea.  90 for 30 mins. Been trying to see her for ages, she's normally in Pontypridd but has been coming down to Swansea quite a bit. I wanted to see her caUse she has such an amazing ass, and I wasn't disappointed.  She was wearing some lovely underwear which framed her butt perfectly, I had to get my hands and face near it.  Spent a good 10 mins licking her from behind, tasted and smelt sooooo good. On with the condom then got her to bend over, on the bed and the chair. Peachy ass looked great with my cock in it. Finished off with her on top bouncing away like mad. Really tight pussy, which she has amazing control of, grips your dick like a vice. Great punt and will definitely be back. As I was driving away I could still smell her pussy and ass on my face, fucking magic.

No link as I'm doing this on my phone.

Hawkwind71

Tried robin and destiny in Wales search in AW

Nothing comes up. Any more info?

np500

Boblowjob

Try searching for Raunchy Welsh 69

Offline Cheeseman

Two different profiles. Is it the same girl?  Does she do full gfe?

Hawkwind71

Two different profiles. Is it the same girl?  Does she do full gfe?

Apparently she is. But she has a nasty negative about a brother banging on door, quick exit, no refund.  :scare:

vw

Apparently she is. But she has a nasty negative about a brother banging on door, quick exit, no refund.  :scare:
And nobody could find because they move towns every few hours with a PG scam

Offline Cheeseman

Yes. One profile is showing 'Bath' and the other is listed as 'Gateshead ' so im assuming she isnt in both of those places today.  So one profile must be for pg scamming purposes.

vw

Yes. One profile is showing 'Bath' and the other is listed as 'Gateshead ' so im assuming she isnt in both of those places today.  So one profile must be for pg scamming purposes.
Long legs if she is straddled between them !

Hawkwind71

Long legs if she is straddled between them !

...but stunning pussy licking position.  :crazy:

Offline foreverhung

Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

np500

She's the girl with black sofa, dog and asks you to pick up fags and bring your own condoms  ( sometimes )

zundabar

still on my break from punting, will try not to imagine her straddling anything or my resolve will break. Shame about the scammy side of things - don't know many guys that would turn her down just from what we can see so a fair number have probably taken the bait.

np500

Still on my h l , people who get to see her generally say she's good, just got to look past the trees to get at the wood ! So to speak.

Boblowjob

It is the same girl on both profiles. I should have asked her about the double profile, but was to engrossed in her ass. Spoke about the negative comments an she said it was all blow out of proportion.  Her positives really out way her negatives. I would definately see her again, gorgeous ass an pussy. Amazing gripping pussy...........

np500

And that's what counts, nice girl, good service, when guys say she ripped them off etc , that's when she's off the h l, but sounds o.k. At the moment.

Hawkwind71

And some just need time to settle in and realise its a career choice.

Its all a learning curve I suppose.

Done and dusted