Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TLC - Wednesday 23rd Sept - 8 pm to 11pm  (Read 7021 times)

Offline Teessider

Went to my second TLC party last night – remembered my half bluey which gave me a psychological and physical boost, so felt confident and on good form this time.  :)

Two of my favourites, Luiza and Renata, were there plus new girl Billie – she’s even muckier than she looks.  :angelgirl: (not)

Four guys turned up, all up for a good time and a good banter throughout the party.

The atmosphere was brilliant with the girls insisting on all staying in one room on one big bed. A total fuckfest ensued with a non-stop shagathon going on for 3 hours with no one leaving until the very end.  :wackogirl: :dancegirl: :diablo:

Started off with the naughty Billie – pussy lick to get her going, then doggy, then mish – she’s a right screamer, especially when the stallionesq black lad got going on her.  :wackogirl:

Horny sessions with Renata followed including a hot session on the perving chair then a spit roast on the bed until she shudders as she cums heavily. We went to the shower together where I had a great time soaping down her nice big tits.  :rolleyes:

Then Luiza, she was on fire all night – had horny threesums and foursums and all combinations with her. She’s a hot little number for one so petite.  :P

Instead of my usual single pop, I managed to cum twice, once on Billie’s tits and once on Renata’s tits when she got 2 of us to spunk on her together.  :yahoo:

Great party, fun & horny girls and a good group of guys.

Got chatting to one of the lads who’d been my tag team partner for a few of the threesomes  and we ended up having a curry in Birmingham centre after the party. We swapped notes about our party experiences – he was a newbie and couldn’t believe what had just happened to him – 5 pops as well.  :drinks:

Offline theejaculator

Dying to go to one of these parties.....just wish I had a massive cock...though can sometimes be a heavy cummer :D

Offline KidCandyShop

Glad you had a good time T, I shall probably be going tonight even though I shou be cutting back 6th party in 3 weeks.

Offline Chezzie John

I was thinking of going on Saturday night again but my brain says stop blowing all your money on girls but my cock says get booked in  :D I wonder who'll win the battle

Offline KidCandyShop

At the moment my cock keeps winning. :dash:

vt

Yeah, mine too...I was there again at lunchtime.  :D

Probably won't do a full review, but suffice it to say that Kasia was on top form, Emily was playful as ever and Bianca's replacement was a Joy to behold!

External Link/Members Only

Offline Teessider

Dying to go to one of these parties.....just wish I had a massive cock...though can sometimes be a heavy cummer :D

You'll be fine, ejaculator.  Seen everything from one inch tiddlers to 10 inch whoppers at these parties - the girls seem to love them all.  :D

Offline Teessider

KCS - you know it makes sense - let us know how you get on.  :drinks:

vt

You're just like a kid in a candy shop...oh wait, you are!  :D

Offline Spurt

are the lunch time events busy?

Offline Teessider

Seems to be averaging around 4 to 6 guys at the moment, and would be classed busy at 8/9.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 09:10:16 am by Teessider »

vt

Seems to be averaging around 4 to 6 guys at the moment, and would be classed busy at 8/9.

There were 7 yesterday, but not all stayed for the duration.

A couple were gone after the first hour, a couple more just after 2pm. When I left there were 2 guys still in the building, but only one playing with all 3 girls, lucky sod!  :thumbsup:

A lot of guys seem to see it as a lunchtime treat, but need to be somewhere else for the afternoon. It's nice because you get the excitement of seeing the girls greedy at the start as they take on 2 at once, then you get plenty of time for some relaxed 1-2-1s, even FFM threesomes as it thins out.

Offline KidCandyShop

Heard you were at the lunchtime one VT,

Well got there at 7.50 for the evening party to find only me there and three girls. No pressure than :scare:

Realisation that I had Kasia all to myself for 3 hours :yahoo: :dance:

Started with a snogging session with Kasia while stood between Kasia and Joy, Joy went down to give me a bj whilst I carried on dfking Kasia.
Onto the bed and Kasia starts blowing me, than I have Joy blow me while Kasia sits on my face untill she has a shuddering orgasm and boy does she shudder.
Kasia than climbs on for some reverse cowgirl while joy sits on my face :yahoo: Kasia than turns round and I can her her sexy moans even if I can't see her due to a mouthful of joy :thumbsup: I cant stand much more of this and blow my load. Talk about being a kid in a candy shop. :D

The girls only allow me a 2 minute break before there trying to resurrect the little fellow. Some more 3way action entailed and than the cavalry arrived in the form of another guest and Emily came to join in.

I left him to Joy and Emily and took Kasia of to the mirrored bed for an intense session of RO and some very intense fucking. :dance:

By now I need a break so left the other guy to the 3 girls, for the final hour had a general swap around and finished with Emily doing her best to get a 3rd pop out off me, her perseverance eventually paid off and that was me done :drinks:

KCS

Offline Chezzie John

I was a bit undecided about going tonight but my cock won the battle over my brain again after reading that  :)

Offline KidCandyShop

Enjoy mate, Kasia was on top form last night. :rose:

Offline Teessider

Heard you were at the lunchtime one VT,

Kasia than climbs on for some reverse cowgirl while joy sits on my face :yahoo: Kasia than turns round and I can her her sexy moans even if I can't see her due to a mouthful of joy :thumbsup: I cant stand much more of this and blow my load. Talk about being a kid in a candy shop. :D

KCS

Well if there is any feeling better than that scenario I haven't found it yet.  :rolleyes:

matt000169

There were 7 yesterday, but not all stayed for the duration.

A couple were gone after the first hour, a couple more just after 2pm. When I left there were 2 guys still in the building, but only one playing with all 3 girls, lucky sod!  :thumbsup:

A lot of guys seem to see it as a lunchtime treat, but need to be somewhere else for the afternoon. It's nice because you get the excitement of seeing the girls greedy at the start as they take on 2 at once, then you get plenty of time for some relaxed 1-2-1s, even FFM threesomes as it thins out.

Hey vt. I was the lucky sod left to play on my own.
Some guys barely stayed half hour I reckon. If you stay the distance it gets a lot better with 1 to 1's and plenty of three some or even four some action  :D

matt000169

Enjoy mate, Kasia was on top form last night. :rose:

Kasia's orgasms  seemed to get more intense the more she had. Last one I gave she was still shaking for about 2 minutes I reckon.

vt

Hey vt. I was the lucky sod left to play on my own.
Some guys barely stayed half hour I reckon. If you stay the distance it gets a lot better with 1 to 1's and plenty of three some or even four some action  :D

Judging by the big smile on your face you were ready to take full advantage!  ;)

Top performance if that was your first party!   :hi:

Yes, you need to enjoy every phase of a party like that...spitroasting greedy girls at the start is great fun, then the intimacy of the 1-2-1s, topped off with some FFFM if you're the last man standing!!  :thumbsup:

matt000169

It was good to be the last man standing. I've done several of the hush parties before. One thing I liked was that the girls seemed as enthusiastic at the end as they were at the start, even though it was just me left.

Offline Chezzie John

I've just got back from the Saturday night party. I wasn't planning on going as I was there last Saturday and Tuesday night but with Kasia being there who I've met twice before and liked I didn't want to miss my chance to see her again not knowing when she'd be back.
So I arrived and was told the other 2 quests probably wasn't going to show. So Emily said she'd leave it to Kasia and joy as I've met Emily loads of times.
So off we went upstairs. So for 3 hours I had Kasia and joy to myself :D I told them both that I'd managed 7 pops at my last party and Kasia said your going to beat that tonight :)
 I also had Kasia sat on my face to try and see what you lads were on about with her shuddering and I know what you mean now :P  so overall it was a brilliant night and kasia's was awesome and they did manage to get 8 pops out of me with some good team work :wacko:

Offline Teessider

Nice one Chezzie - Kasia's orgasms are awesome to behold (and be on the receiving end)  :dance:

Shame the numbers weren't higher for a busy party, but as a personal private session, unbeatable.

On the open market you would have had to pay about £500 / £600 for that, but bit of a loss leader for TLC.

Either way, quiet or busy, the girls are always up for giving you a good time.  :P

vt

It was good to be the last man standing. I've done several of the hush parties before. One thing I liked was that the girls seemed as enthusiastic at the end as they were at the start, even though it was just me left.

Yes, I've heard other parties tail off at the end, but they are exceptional, unstoppable girls...if you've still got energy, they definitely have, doncha just love 'em!  :rose:

vt

I've just got back from the Saturday night party. I wasn't planning on going as I was there last Saturday and Tuesday night but with Kasia being there who I've met twice before and liked I didn't want to miss my chance to see her again not knowing when she'd be back.
So I arrived and was told the other 2 quests probably wasn't going to show. So Emily said she'd leave it to Kasia and joy as I've met Emily loads of times.
So off we went upstairs. So for 3 hours I had Kasia and joy to myself :D I told them both that I'd managed 7 pops at my last party and Kasia said your going to beat that tonight :)
 I also had Kasia sat on my face to try and see what you lads were on about with her shuddering and I know what you mean now :P  so overall it was a brilliant night and kasia's was awesome and they did manage to get 8 pops out of me with some good team work :wacko:

Friday night in Central Birmingham, 3 hot willing girls ready to party and one guy shows up...what's up with you Brum?!?   :unknown:

Still CJ, well done for holding the fort...8 pops...you must have been running on empty at the end!  :D

Offline KidCandyShop

Glad you had a good time chezzie, Kasia and Joy certainly give you a good workout  :lol:

Offline Chezzie John

I've only just got out of bed gone 12pm. I needed a rest after all that last night :) 

There was a swinging couple come for a look round and it was funny as I was in the Jacuzzi room all night and Kasia kept tripping over the step in the door way in her high heels and the swinging woman went flying on entry to and I couldn't help but laugh :D  I was hoping for some back up all night as the girls were killing me so I was hoping they'd join in so that I got a rest but they didn't  :wacko:

But Kasia's grown on me in the last few sessions with her and she's easily as good as Luiza and if I ever get them both together it will be the perfect 3some and I'd be in heaven :angelgirl:

Offline Teessider

Had an earlier session with Luiza and Kasia at the same London party, but didn't have a threesome, but 2 good sessions one after the other:

"On to Louiza, she’s looking superfit, with tight abs and still has the sexy tan lines from her return to Brazil. Onto the swing and she’s happy to get her feet into the leather stirrups as she presents her puss to me, complete with a light coating of finely manicured fur. I place a small dollop of lube (not that she needs it, but I like the tingle on my tongue) on her clit, and begin to play. Her breathing becomes heavier and she writhes as I tease her with licking and circling her clit with my tongue until she cums noisily.  :wackogirl:

I rubber up and slide my cock slowly into her pussy which is so slippery with a mix of pussy juice and lube. I slide up to the hilt and she squeezes her muscles to wrap me in, and by a process of peristalsis (muscular contractions) proceeds to bring me to orgasm. I attempt to hold back to save my spunk for later but she’s got some spectacular muscle control and I pull out just before cumming and shower my spunk over her torso and tits. ‘Bad girl, you made me cum too soon’.   :rolleyes:

Onto Kasia, my softcockitus has set in, so I tell her I’ll have to make her cum instead. She kneels with one thigh each side of my face and pushes her pussy onto my face. I enjoy the taste and aroma of her pheromone rich pussy and she gasps as she grinds hard onto my tongue. I can feel her thigh muscles twitching and after several minutes she yelps as she cums violently. I love making her cum, she’s so responsive.  :P

By now my cock has revived and we go to the swing, where I give her a good hard fucking – she’s an insatiable minx.   :)

Offline KidCandyShop

Reminds me of the time Luiza, Kasia and Vera were at the same party, and the gods were shining down on me as at the end of the party I had all of them to myself along with Barbara. That will live on in my wank bank untill I am senile  :lol:

Offline Jerboa

So when the 10th guy walks through the door will they turn him away, or magic a new girl out of nowhere?

Offline KidCandyShop

It's prebook so you can not just walk through the door.

vt

So when the 10th guy walks through the door will they turn him away, or magic a new girl out of nowhere?

I've never seen the stated ratio exceeded at any LMP, Phoenix or TLC party I've been at...and my party count must be well over 50 by now.  :yahoo:

Actually I was refused a place once when I tried book last minute at LMP and there wasn't any space left...even being known to them as a regular made no difference to the answer...but that really inspired my confidence that they'll never spoil my party by letting too many guys in.  :thumbsup:

Not a problem yet at TLC. I've seen 6 & 7 guys at the parties I've attended there along with 3 girls so under 3:1 ratio. At both those parties, quite a few guys have left within the first hour as they had to get be somewhere else for the afternoon.

matt000169

It's in Emm's interest to maintain the ratio. Otherwise the quality will suffer. Got chatting just before I left and she did say that if she starts getting more consistent and higher numbers then she will increase the numbers of girls.

vt

It's in Emm's interest to maintain the ratio. Otherwise the quality will suffer. Got chatting just before I left and she did say that if she starts getting more consistent and higher numbers then she will increase the numbers of girls.

That venue can definitely take a ramp up in numbers...you could have some awesome big parties in there!

Em used to do 14 girl/28 guy 4hr special parties at LMP a few times a year in the recent past, so she definitely knows how to do it.

stevan59

hi guys this place sounds great think i might try it this weekend just a couple of questions are the locker rooms safe and where do you keep the key lol  the refreshments are they only soft drinks and what are the rules regarding the girls are  you allowed to use fingers is there anal do they tell you what is allowed ect. thanks guys

broksonic

I expect with these parties it's the good looking guy with 8 inch plus cocks that get all the action . Guys unlucky in life to only have an average size cock don't get a look in

Offline Teessider

broksonic - at these parties ALL the guys get shagged until their legs turn to jelly.  :rolleyes:

matt000169

broksonic - at these parties ALL the guys get shagged until their legs turn to jelly.

I second that. The girls are there for your pleasure and you know it. If they see you on your own they will drag you back in.

Offline Jerboa

I expect with these parties it's the good looking guy with 8 inch plus cocks that get all the action . Guys unlucky in life to only have an average size cock don't get a look in

You're just guessing, and way off target, these are paid for parties with hookers, not swingers only parties.

matt000169

hi guys this place sounds great think i might try it this weekend just a couple of questions are the locker rooms safe and where do you keep the key lol  the refreshments are they only soft drinks and what are the rules regarding the girls are  you allowed to use fingers is there anal do they tell you what is allowed ect. thanks guys

There is a purpose built locker room and you keep the key on your wrist the whole time. There are alcoholic refreshments available as well as soft drinks. In regards to analyse you would have to ring and ask. I suppose it would depend on who is on that day.

stevan59

has anybody got any reviews on this weekends girl  would be good here from you guys cheers  :hi:

Offline Teessider

stevan: an extract from an earlier party with Gina:

"Onward to Gina Snake for some hot doggy, wild mish, and crazy cowgirl. She lies back on the bed and I kneel beside her and give her a messy erotic pussy massaging with lube, while she sucks enthusiastically on my cock.   :dance:

Then onward to the ever horny Vera (she spent at least 60% of the party on the swing) and I give her a mix of gentle slow penetration building up to a rampant pounding, urged on by  her squeaks, moans and ‘fuck me harders’. We spend a good 15 minutes hard at it.  :diablo:

Time for a quick rest, cheese and biscuits, glass of wine and another shower.

Back into action – this time with the ultra-sexy Emily. She is looking ravishing with her hair in a tight blond plait with a small black bow. She gently sucks me back to life by licking my shaft and circling my bell end with her tongue tip while fixing me with her sexy eye contact.
Gina appears alongside, so I get Emily to climb onto my cock for a cowgirl, and Gina to hold her pussy over my face. Gina is kneeling slightly to my left and I can still get a clear view of Emily grinding hard onto my cock whilst I lick gently on Gina’s clit. Two blond sex bombs together – does it get any better.  :yahoo:

For Irina, she quite new but good fun and horny - seems to quite like to take a CIM (but clearly is up to her on the day).

Joy - I haven't met, but vt seemed to enjoy her.

With regard to anal - not really regarded as a party activity at Phoenix, so probably also at TLC.

Which girls do which activities is up to the girls on the day, but OWO, doggy, mish, spit roast, pussy lick, etc and are pretty usual.

broksonic

You're just guessing, and way off target, these are paid for parties with hookers, not swingers only parties.

what about if you're a quiet person like me and don't push your way in ?

vt

what about if you're a quiet person like me and don't push your way in ?

Don't worry...the girls will drag you in!  :D

broksonic

Don't worry...the girls will drag you in!  :D

Apologies for all these questions but is it best to go during the day or evening , if you're nervous and it your first time at a sex party ?

vt

Apologies for all these questions but is it best to go during the day or evening , if you're nervous and it your first time at a sex party ?

There's no telling, it just depends who books and turns up on the day. But reading the mentions of attendance figures in the reviews here, the evenings have seemed less attended, though the lunchtime guys don't always stay for the 3 hrs. It's not busy at the moment, so great time to dip your toe in!  :thumbsup:

Offline Kerosene

Planning to be there Tuesday lunchtime myself... keen to see how my first party will be.

guy_of_fifty

OK guys so I've stumbled on this thread as I was looking for recommendations for a punt in Brum. I live and work in Bristol but thought I might try an overnight punt in Brum if I could get a reasonably priced young lady who was up for it. But as I've just been reading about your fun and games at this TLC place I'm thinking I should just book in for an evening session there. It seems incredibly great value for money and I've never been to a sex party before. So can I ask a few questions... Sorry but I know nothing abut the club or party scene.

Are all the girls like escorts or do they say no to some guys?

How much is it to attend one of these parties and how do I apply? Can I book a couple weeks in advance?

How do you know what girls will be at the party?

Do they have parties every night? I'm looking at going on a Tuesday or Thursday are these nights more or less busy?

Do they do OWO or is everything safe? If they do OWO do they do CIM?

Cheers

Offline Teessider

Get details off this link: 

The girls are up for seeing to everyone.

OWO is normal, but you can choose covered if you prefer. CIM is up to the girl to decide - some do, some don't.

Read the other threads on TLC on this forum to see what goes on.

Sunday night has rota on TLC website for following week's parties.

guy_of_fifty

Get details off this link: 

The girls are up for seeing to everyone.

OWO is normal, but you can choose covered if you prefer. CIM is up to the girl to decide - some do, some don't.

Read the other threads on TLC on this forum to see what goes on.

Sunday night has rota on TLC website for following week's parties.

Cheers Teessider. Have all the visits you've made there been good experiences or have there been some let downs?

Offline Teessider

g.o.f.   -  I've only been twice - it only opened last month, but both occasions have been hot, horny and fun.

Personally I prefer a busy party with lots of action to get stuck into or even watch when you need a rest.

These parties are low numbers until word spreads, but I still like the more intimate nature of these parties also.

They run similar but busier parties in London (5 or 6 girls) with upto 12 guys - I like these parties too.  :P

TS